Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 639 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 689 739 1139 1639 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15256
    What does older mean? Looks on a 10 scale?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Any of you that frequent the little Asians in the motels should check this one out. She's still a little older but ok looks and a more fun attitude. English is nonexistent though, as usual.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/199878?layout=list

  2. #15255

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    She is very thin skinned. She is extremely sensitive of any questions at all. If you want to see her you really have to walk on egg shells. I don't think she was cut out for the service industry.
    I can see that. I forgot that I had cancelled on her a couple months ago. She remembered my ph number and originally told me no way in hell. After some back and forth she agreed to see me. She does have a certain system it seems for seeing new guys.

  3. #15254

    Snow or Winter in Plainfield

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/317-620-1933

    Hopefully that link works. Been talking to this chick and she seems legitimate. I feel like I've seen her pics before though and I can't remember where or if it was good or bad. So I'm bringing it to the board. Anyone have any experience with this girl?

  4. #15253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Motel Asian

    Any of you that frequent the little Asians in the motels should check this one out. She's still a little older but ok looks and a more fun attitude. English is nonexistent though, as usual.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/199878?layout=list

  5. #15252
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgebrown  [View Original Post]
    Howdy. Anyone of you OBFG's know is Ms T is still seeing old friends? I used to run into her at Bob Evans on sside but it's been 3-4 yrs and the last number I have is not working. Ended in 7781. Between her and CassieCapricorn, they got me through some low times.

    Feel free to PM if needed.

    Thanks in advance.

    GB.
    I reached out to her earlier this year and had an appointment setup. On the morning of the appointment, she let me get all the way to her apartment on the south side and then said she wasn't feeling good and wanted to cancel. She had asked me to send a copy of the DL picture and acted like she didn't remember me after we had seen each other 20-30 times but it had been about 5 years. Not really sure what her issue was but I met a lady off of SA shortly after that and have been spending most of my time with her and haven't tried again. YMMV.

  6. #15251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Wow she went off the deep end for me asking a simple question.
    She is very thin skinned. She is extremely sensitive of any questions at all. If you want to see her you really have to walk on egg shells. I don't think she was cut out for the service industry.

  7. #15250

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Her face is good. Again she reminds me of a suburban housewife. $ qv $2 hhr $$ hr.
    Wow she went off the deep end for me asking a simple question.

  8. #15249
    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Guys, we definitely appreciate all your feedback and reviews of the girls, we're all in this together to get our dicks sucked and balls emptied. Nothing is better than a girl taking care of it for you. I think most of us can agree that sometimes we don't know who you're talking about by just referring to a girl by her name, it would add so much more value if you could include a link to her profile when discussing a girl, major help. Thanks guys, now go find a **** to get your rocks off and tell us how it goes!
    Betty is so hot. Best lay ever. :

  9. #15248

    Wish this could be pinned

    Wish there was a way to pin this. I don't know anyone by name really and links always help.

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Guys, we definitely appreciate all your feedback and reviews of the girls, we're all in this together to get our dicks sucked and balls emptied. Nothing is better than a girl taking care of it for you. I think most of us can agree that sometimes we don't know who you're talking about by just referring to a girl by her name, it would add so much more value if you could include a link to her profile when discussing a girl, major help. Thanks guys, now go find a **** to get your rocks off and tell us how it goes!

  10. #15247
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Please provide links

    Guys, we definitely appreciate all your feedback and reviews of the girls, we're all in this together to get our dicks sucked and balls emptied. Nothing is better than a girl taking care of it for you. I think most of us can agree that sometimes we don't know who you're talking about by just referring to a girl by her name, it would add so much more value if you could include a link to her profile when discussing a girl, major help. Thanks guys, now go find a **** to get your rocks off and tell us how it goes!

  11. #15246

    Been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a link and update?
    Search for curvy red head. As stated she is a talker.

  12. #15245

    Lynndsay

    Quote Originally Posted by Samster1313  [View Original Post]
    I have fun set up with her tomorrow. Have never seen or seen anything about her good or bad. Maybe someone has a heads up on her so to speak! Will definitely have a review.
    Can you provide a link and update?

  13. #15244

    Could be fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Samster1313  [View Original Post]
    I have fun set up with her tomorrow. Have never seen or seen anything about her good or bad. Maybe someone has a heads up on her so to speak! Will definitely have a review.
    Saw her a few times back before Covid hit. Can be fun if she likes you. She will talk your head off. Got to put something in her mouth to shut her up. BBBJ for sure and the rest depends.

  14. #15243

    Tried once

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSoFun  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. Did nothing but complain. Didn't take any of her clothes off before starting BJ and within 30 seconds she's like hurry up I don't want to suck it forever. I just left. Definitely not worth it to me.
    Yeah she's terrible. Not sure I've met someone who gives less effort.

  15. #15242

    Ms T

    Howdy. Anyone of you OBFG's know is Ms T is still seeing old friends? I used to run into her at Bob Evans on sside but it's been 3-4 yrs and the last number I have is not working. Ended in 7781. Between her and CassieCapricorn, they got me through some low times.

    Feel free to PM if needed.

    Thanks in advance.

    GB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape