Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 24826
-
11-04-20 11:56 #15256Senior Member

Posts: 44What does older mean? Looks on a 10 scale?
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 11:38 #15255Senior Member

Posts: 279Lexie
I can see that. I forgot that I had cancelled on her a couple months ago. She remembered my ph number and originally told me no way in hell. After some back and forth she agreed to see me. She does have a certain system it seems for seeing new guys.
Originally Posted by Drof1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 11:04 #15254Senior Member

Posts: 329Snow or Winter in Plainfield
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/317-620-1933
Hopefully that link works. Been talking to this chick and she seems legitimate. I feel like I've seen her pics before though and I can't remember where or if it was good or bad. So I'm bringing it to the board. Anyone have any experience with this girl?
-
11-04-20 06:41 #15253Senior Member

Posts: 1175Motel Asian
Any of you that frequent the little Asians in the motels should check this one out. She's still a little older but ok looks and a more fun attitude. English is nonexistent though, as usual.
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/199878?layout=list
-
11-03-20 22:43 #15252Senior Member

Posts: 421I reached out to her earlier this year and had an appointment setup. On the morning of the appointment, she let me get all the way to her apartment on the south side and then said she wasn't feeling good and wanted to cancel. She had asked me to send a copy of the DL picture and acted like she didn't remember me after we had seen each other 20-30 times but it had been about 5 years. Not really sure what her issue was but I met a lady off of SA shortly after that and have been spending most of my time with her and haven't tried again. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Georgebrown
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 17:17 #15251Senior Member

Posts: 120Be careful
She is very thin skinned. She is extremely sensitive of any questions at all. If you want to see her you really have to walk on egg shells. I don't think she was cut out for the service industry.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 16:15 #15250Senior Member

Posts: 727Lexie
Wow she went off the deep end for me asking a simple question.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 14:28 #15249Senior Member

Posts: 322Betty is so hot. Best lay ever. :
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 14:03 #15248Senior Member

Posts: 189Wish this could be pinned
Wish there was a way to pin this. I don't know anyone by name really and links always help.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 13:31 #15247Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Please provide links
Guys, we definitely appreciate all your feedback and reviews of the girls, we're all in this together to get our dicks sucked and balls emptied. Nothing is better than a girl taking care of it for you. I think most of us can agree that sometimes we don't know who you're talking about by just referring to a girl by her name, it would add so much more value if you could include a link to her profile when discussing a girl, major help. Thanks guys, now go find a **** to get your rocks off and tell us how it goes!
-
11-03-20 10:04 #15246Senior Member

Posts: 727Been reviewed
Search for curvy red head. As stated she is a talker.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 08:17 #15245Senior Member

Posts: 181Lynndsay
Can you provide a link and update?
Originally Posted by Samster1313
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 07:26 #15244Senior Member

Posts: 114Could be fun
Saw her a few times back before Covid hit. Can be fun if she likes you. She will talk your head off. Got to put something in her mouth to shut her up. BBBJ for sure and the rest depends.
Originally Posted by Samster1313
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 07:19 #15243Senior Member

Posts: 114Tried once
Yeah she's terrible. Not sure I've met someone who gives less effort.
Originally Posted by BobSoFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 06:34 #15242Senior Member

Posts: 96Ms T
Howdy. Anyone of you OBFG's know is Ms T is still seeing old friends? I used to run into her at Bob Evans on sside but it's been 3-4 yrs and the last number I have is not working. Ended in 7781. Between her and CassieCapricorn, they got me through some low times.
Feel free to PM if needed.
Thanks in advance.
GB.










Reply With Quote






