Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 24836
-
11-03-20 17:17 #15251Senior Member

Posts: 120Be careful
She is very thin skinned. She is extremely sensitive of any questions at all. If you want to see her you really have to walk on egg shells. I don't think she was cut out for the service industry.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 16:15 #15250Senior Member

Posts: 727Lexie
Wow she went off the deep end for me asking a simple question.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 14:28 #15249Senior Member

Posts: 322Betty is so hot. Best lay ever. :
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 14:03 #15248Senior Member

Posts: 189Wish this could be pinned
Wish there was a way to pin this. I don't know anyone by name really and links always help.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 13:31 #15247Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Please provide links
Guys, we definitely appreciate all your feedback and reviews of the girls, we're all in this together to get our dicks sucked and balls emptied. Nothing is better than a girl taking care of it for you. I think most of us can agree that sometimes we don't know who you're talking about by just referring to a girl by her name, it would add so much more value if you could include a link to her profile when discussing a girl, major help. Thanks guys, now go find a **** to get your rocks off and tell us how it goes!
-
11-03-20 10:04 #15246Senior Member

Posts: 727Been reviewed
Search for curvy red head. As stated she is a talker.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 08:17 #15245Senior Member

Posts: 181Lynndsay
Can you provide a link and update?
Originally Posted by Samster1313
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 07:26 #15244Senior Member

Posts: 114Could be fun
Saw her a few times back before Covid hit. Can be fun if she likes you. She will talk your head off. Got to put something in her mouth to shut her up. BBBJ for sure and the rest depends.
Originally Posted by Samster1313
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 07:19 #15243Senior Member

Posts: 114Tried once
Yeah she's terrible. Not sure I've met someone who gives less effort.
Originally Posted by BobSoFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 06:34 #15242Senior Member

Posts: 96Ms T
Howdy. Anyone of you OBFG's know is Ms T is still seeing old friends? I used to run into her at Bob Evans on sside but it's been 3-4 yrs and the last number I have is not working. Ended in 7781. Between her and CassieCapricorn, they got me through some low times.
Feel free to PM if needed.
Thanks in advance.
GB.
-
11-02-20 20:53 #15241Senior Member

Posts: 31Georgia DI
Georgia from DI.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 19:36 #15240Senior Member

Posts: 279Lexie
Her face is good. Again she reminds me of a suburban housewife. $ qv $2 hhr $$ hr.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 16:19 #15239Senior Member

Posts: 189Last Year
Not lately but I did see her last year twice, she had an ankle bracelet and seemed like she did drugs off and on. Decent at best. Wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 16:15 #15238Senior Member

Posts: 189Face and Pricing?
I've always wanted to go to her but I was never sure due to not knowing how she looked face wise. Hows the face look? You can see her face in one but is she still somewhat the same? Also hows pricing? QV, HHR, HR?
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 15:48 #15237Senior Member

Posts: 279Lexie
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55635613/
Nice lady. She could fit right into the suburban housewife mold. A bit heavier than pics but not too much. She's 40-something IMO. Incall was lower end hotel in castleton. Her room did not smell of smoke which is nice for a change. I just wanted BBBJ. I had trouble coming, my issue not anything to do with her skills. Finally I took over manually while she stayed close by with mouth open. I popped, some cof, some cim. Might repeat bc she is clean girl next door type and location. But I like variety and spinner girls.











Reply With Quote




