Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 640 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 690 740 1140 1640 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 24837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15252
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgebrown  [View Original Post]
    Howdy. Anyone of you OBFG's know is Ms T is still seeing old friends? I used to run into her at Bob Evans on sside but it's been 3-4 yrs and the last number I have is not working. Ended in 7781. Between her and CassieCapricorn, they got me through some low times.

    Feel free to PM if needed.

    Thanks in advance.

    GB.
    I reached out to her earlier this year and had an appointment setup. On the morning of the appointment, she let me get all the way to her apartment on the south side and then said she wasn't feeling good and wanted to cancel. She had asked me to send a copy of the DL picture and acted like she didn't remember me after we had seen each other 20-30 times but it had been about 5 years. Not really sure what her issue was but I met a lady off of SA shortly after that and have been spending most of my time with her and haven't tried again. YMMV.

  2. #15251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Wow she went off the deep end for me asking a simple question.
    She is very thin skinned. She is extremely sensitive of any questions at all. If you want to see her you really have to walk on egg shells. I don't think she was cut out for the service industry.

  3. #15250

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Her face is good. Again she reminds me of a suburban housewife. $ qv $2 hhr $$ hr.
    Wow she went off the deep end for me asking a simple question.

  4. #15249
    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Guys, we definitely appreciate all your feedback and reviews of the girls, we're all in this together to get our dicks sucked and balls emptied. Nothing is better than a girl taking care of it for you. I think most of us can agree that sometimes we don't know who you're talking about by just referring to a girl by her name, it would add so much more value if you could include a link to her profile when discussing a girl, major help. Thanks guys, now go find a **** to get your rocks off and tell us how it goes!
    Betty is so hot. Best lay ever. :

  5. #15248

    Wish this could be pinned

    Wish there was a way to pin this. I don't know anyone by name really and links always help.

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Guys, we definitely appreciate all your feedback and reviews of the girls, we're all in this together to get our dicks sucked and balls emptied. Nothing is better than a girl taking care of it for you. I think most of us can agree that sometimes we don't know who you're talking about by just referring to a girl by her name, it would add so much more value if you could include a link to her profile when discussing a girl, major help. Thanks guys, now go find a **** to get your rocks off and tell us how it goes!

  6. #15247
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Please provide links

    Guys, we definitely appreciate all your feedback and reviews of the girls, we're all in this together to get our dicks sucked and balls emptied. Nothing is better than a girl taking care of it for you. I think most of us can agree that sometimes we don't know who you're talking about by just referring to a girl by her name, it would add so much more value if you could include a link to her profile when discussing a girl, major help. Thanks guys, now go find a **** to get your rocks off and tell us how it goes!

  7. #15246

    Been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a link and update?
    Search for curvy red head. As stated she is a talker.

  8. #15245

    Lynndsay

    Quote Originally Posted by Samster1313  [View Original Post]
    I have fun set up with her tomorrow. Have never seen or seen anything about her good or bad. Maybe someone has a heads up on her so to speak! Will definitely have a review.
    Can you provide a link and update?

  9. #15244

    Could be fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Samster1313  [View Original Post]
    I have fun set up with her tomorrow. Have never seen or seen anything about her good or bad. Maybe someone has a heads up on her so to speak! Will definitely have a review.
    Saw her a few times back before Covid hit. Can be fun if she likes you. She will talk your head off. Got to put something in her mouth to shut her up. BBBJ for sure and the rest depends.

  10. #15243

    Tried once

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSoFun  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. Did nothing but complain. Didn't take any of her clothes off before starting BJ and within 30 seconds she's like hurry up I don't want to suck it forever. I just left. Definitely not worth it to me.
    Yeah she's terrible. Not sure I've met someone who gives less effort.

  11. #15242

    Ms T

    Howdy. Anyone of you OBFG's know is Ms T is still seeing old friends? I used to run into her at Bob Evans on sside but it's been 3-4 yrs and the last number I have is not working. Ended in 7781. Between her and CassieCapricorn, they got me through some low times.

    Feel free to PM if needed.

    Thanks in advance.

    GB.

  12. #15241

    Georgia DI

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Don't know who she is.
    Georgia from DI.

  13. #15240

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    I've always wanted to go to her but I was never sure due to not knowing how she looked face wise. Hows the face look? You can see her face in one but is she still somewhat the same? Also hows pricing? QV, HHR, HR?
    Her face is good. Again she reminds me of a suburban housewife. $ qv $2 hhr $$ hr.

  14. #15239

    Last Year

    Not lately but I did see her last year twice, she had an ankle bracelet and seemed like she did drugs off and on. Decent at best. Wouldn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Noticed she was posting again. Never made the plunge with this one. Has anyone seen her lately?

    317-???-6007 on CallEscort. Org.

  15. #15238

    Face and Pricing?

    I've always wanted to go to her but I was never sure due to not knowing how she looked face wise. Hows the face look? You can see her face in one but is she still somewhat the same? Also hows pricing? QV, HHR, HR?

    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55635613/

    Nice lady. She could fit right into the suburban housewife mold. A bit heavier than pics but not too much. She's 40-something IMO. Incall was lower end hotel in castleton. Her room did not smell of smoke which is nice for a change. I just wanted BBBJ. I had trouble coming, my issue not anything to do with her skills. Finally I took over manually while she stayed close by with mouth open. I popped, some cof, some cim. Might repeat bc she is clean girl next door type and location. But I like variety and spinner girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape