Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 640 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 690 740 1140 1640 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15240

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    I've always wanted to go to her but I was never sure due to not knowing how she looked face wise. Hows the face look? You can see her face in one but is she still somewhat the same? Also hows pricing? QV, HHR, HR?
    Her face is good. Again she reminds me of a suburban housewife. $ qv $2 hhr $$ hr.

  2. #15239

    Last Year

    Not lately but I did see her last year twice, she had an ankle bracelet and seemed like she did drugs off and on. Decent at best. Wouldn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Noticed she was posting again. Never made the plunge with this one. Has anyone seen her lately?

    317-???-6007 on CallEscort. Org.

  3. #15238

    Face and Pricing?

    I've always wanted to go to her but I was never sure due to not knowing how she looked face wise. Hows the face look? You can see her face in one but is she still somewhat the same? Also hows pricing? QV, HHR, HR?

    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55635613/

    Nice lady. She could fit right into the suburban housewife mold. A bit heavier than pics but not too much. She's 40-something IMO. Incall was lower end hotel in castleton. Her room did not smell of smoke which is nice for a change. I just wanted BBBJ. I had trouble coming, my issue not anything to do with her skills. Finally I took over manually while she stayed close by with mouth open. I popped, some cof, some cim. Might repeat bc she is clean girl next door type and location. But I like variety and spinner girls.

  4. #15237

    Lexie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55635613/

    Nice lady. She could fit right into the suburban housewife mold. A bit heavier than pics but not too much. She's 40-something IMO. Incall was lower end hotel in castleton. Her room did not smell of smoke which is nice for a change. I just wanted BBBJ. I had trouble coming, my issue not anything to do with her skills. Finally I took over manually while she stayed close by with mouth open. I popped, some cof, some cim. Might repeat bc she is clean girl next door type and location. But I like variety and spinner girls.

  5. #15236

    Has anyone seen Lynndsay

    I have fun set up with her tomorrow. Have never seen or seen anything about her good or bad. Maybe someone has a heads up on her so to speak! Will definitely have a review.

  6. #15235
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    Carissa does have a profile on SA and has been advertising on EB see ad below.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...740/3174266007
    Looks like someone put on quite a few pounds, ouch.

  7. #15234

    Gift card scam

    Some years back she ran a gift card scam on me, same pics, she was on twitter and p411 back then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pivot2012  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...daria/34166811

    For some reason I think I've seen her before on various sites in the past otherwise I'd say she's a scam.

    Anyone have any info on her.

  8. #15233

    Scammer alert

    This girl is a scammer. She lies about everything. She pretended she had a room. She didn't. Said she needed the money for the room. Then said she needed her I'd. Then bam she's gone. So stay far far away from this one she's not worth it. She advertises on skip the games. https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...f/319361480244.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TNDc4MTk0ZmVmMGM5NzI2MjZkNzkzYTMzNjhmMTEyNDBmYjIzZA.jpg‎   TNzMxNDMzZjcyNDE5YjMxYzgyYjczZjVmZTE2YWIyMjZhOGY3NQ.jpg‎  

  9. #15232

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Noticed she was posting again. Never made the plunge with this one. Has anyone seen her lately?

    317-???-6007 on CallEscort. Org.
    Carissa does have a profile on SA and has been advertising on EB see ad below.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...740/3174266007

  10. #15231
    Quote Originally Posted by Pivot2012  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...daria/34166811

    For some reason I think I've seen her before on various sites in the past otherwise I'd say she's a scam.

    Anyone have any info on her.
    I messaged her a while back and this is what she sent as a reply.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails daria.jpg‎  

  11. #15230

    Saw this one

    I saw her once. Did nothing but complain. Didn't take any of her clothes off before starting BJ and within 30 seconds she's like hurry up I don't want to suck it forever. I just left. Definitely not worth it to me.

  12. #15229

    Carissa

    Noticed she was posting again. Never made the plunge with this one. Has anyone seen her lately?

    317-???-6007 on CallEscort. Org.

  13. #15228

    Cherry Pie

    Cherry Pie. Never met her, but that's the name I remember.

    BG,

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    #1 Has been around awhile and is more BBW but very top heavy.

    #2 Has been discussed on this board multiple times but searching for her is difficult because she never is associated with a specific name. She has serious pharm issues and will BB anyway you want. Pics are her but several years of pharms have changed her looks for the worse.

    #3 Brooke has been around a long time. Pics are older, she is top heavy and if I remember correctly she doesn't smile because she is missing teeth. She travels between Chicago area and Indy. One of the few on escort sites who's out of state phone number is a real person.

    #4 Kennedy Love is an Indy Mainstay lot's of reviews about her on this board, most of them older. She is top heavy but expect to drop $300+ to see her and she does screen. Not worth the $ spent IMO.

  14. #15227

    Anybody Recognize this One?

    While hunting for my Unicorn, I texted this lady and got a reply. When I went to find the ad that caused me to text her I could not find her add.

    When I asked her for a link she replied that she had taken down the ad.

    Price is right. From what I can see from the pic she sent she has a GND look which I like, I just just want to see more before committing.

    Phone is 630-XXX-8571.

    Any help is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a829801eb0023764536e5926686cf4d0ee101a54-14.jpg‎  

  15. #15226

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape