Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 24825
-
11-02-20 19:36 #15240Senior Member

Posts: 279Lexie
Her face is good. Again she reminds me of a suburban housewife. $ qv $2 hhr $$ hr.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 16:19 #15239Senior Member

Posts: 189Last Year
Not lately but I did see her last year twice, she had an ankle bracelet and seemed like she did drugs off and on. Decent at best. Wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 16:15 #15238Senior Member

Posts: 189Face and Pricing?
I've always wanted to go to her but I was never sure due to not knowing how she looked face wise. Hows the face look? You can see her face in one but is she still somewhat the same? Also hows pricing? QV, HHR, HR?
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 15:48 #15237Senior Member

Posts: 279Lexie
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55635613/
Nice lady. She could fit right into the suburban housewife mold. A bit heavier than pics but not too much. She's 40-something IMO. Incall was lower end hotel in castleton. Her room did not smell of smoke which is nice for a change. I just wanted BBBJ. I had trouble coming, my issue not anything to do with her skills. Finally I took over manually while she stayed close by with mouth open. I popped, some cof, some cim. Might repeat bc she is clean girl next door type and location. But I like variety and spinner girls.
-
11-02-20 15:09 #15236Senior Member

Posts: 49Has anyone seen Lynndsay
I have fun set up with her tomorrow. Have never seen or seen anything about her good or bad. Maybe someone has a heads up on her so to speak! Will definitely have a review.
-
11-02-20 13:12 #15235Senior Member

Posts: 421Looks like someone put on quite a few pounds, ouch.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 12:54 #15234Regular Member

Posts: 13Gift card scam
Some years back she ran a gift card scam on me, same pics, she was on twitter and p411 back then.
Originally Posted by Pivot2012
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 10:18 #15233Regular Member

Posts: 1Scammer alert
This girl is a scammer. She lies about everything. She pretended she had a room. She didn't. Said she needed the money for the room. Then said she needed her I'd. Then bam she's gone. So stay far far away from this one she's not worth it. She advertises on skip the games. https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...f/319361480244.
-
11-02-20 06:41 #15232Senior Member

Posts: 408Nope
Carissa does have a profile on SA and has been advertising on EB see ad below.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...740/3174266007
-
11-02-20 00:38 #15231Regular Member

Posts: 9I messaged her a while back and this is what she sent as a reply.
Originally Posted by Pivot2012
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 20:08 #15230Regular Member

Posts: 12Saw this one
I saw her once. Did nothing but complain. Didn't take any of her clothes off before starting BJ and within 30 seconds she's like hurry up I don't want to suck it forever. I just left. Definitely not worth it to me.
Originally Posted by FisherJim
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 21:35 #15229Senior Member

Posts: 235Carissa
Noticed she was posting again. Never made the plunge with this one. Has anyone seen her lately?
317-???-6007 on CallEscort. Org.
-
10-31-20 19:51 #15228Senior Member

Posts: 646Cherry Pie
Cherry Pie. Never met her, but that's the name I remember.
BG,
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 18:05 #15227Senior Member

Posts: 1825Anybody Recognize this One?
While hunting for my Unicorn, I texted this lady and got a reply. When I went to find the ad that caused me to text her I could not find her add.
When I asked her for a link she replied that she had taken down the ad.
Price is right. From what I can see from the pic she sent she has a GND look which I like, I just just want to see more before committing.
Phone is 630-XXX-8571.
Any help is appreciated.
-
10-31-20 18:05 #15226Regular Member

Posts: 11Any info on this gal










Reply With Quote





