Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 24828
-
10-31-20 19:51 #15228Senior Member

Posts: 646Cherry Pie
Cherry Pie. Never met her, but that's the name I remember.
BG,
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 18:05 #15227Senior Member

Posts: 1825Anybody Recognize this One?
While hunting for my Unicorn, I texted this lady and got a reply. When I went to find the ad that caused me to text her I could not find her add.
When I asked her for a link she replied that she had taken down the ad.
Price is right. From what I can see from the pic she sent she has a GND look which I like, I just just want to see more before committing.
Phone is 630-XXX-8571.
Any help is appreciated.
-
10-31-20 18:05 #15226Regular Member

Posts: 11Any info on this gal
-
10-31-20 15:14 #15225Senior Member

Posts: 478Didn't ask for CIM so I'm unsure.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
It was just more mechanical. She was good, but it wasn't something she was "wanting" to do. She's really hot though.
-
10-31-20 15:08 #15224Senior Member

Posts: 235Alot of work
Sifting through all those emails I suppose. I'd give Slugger another 4 or 5 days realistically.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
Idk if that kind of post should be in escorts BTW. Possibly a general report post I suppose. It opens the thread to all sorts of posts. It is ultimately an ad so, whatever. I wish the two of them good luck.
-
10-30-20 23:54 #15223Senior Member

Posts: 181I won't use DI again
I pushed for the DI only thread which is located below. It's more appropriate for your post.
Originally Posted by JWThomas
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 23:40 #15222Senior Member

Posts: 93Di
Well discussed. She is with DI.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 22:28 #15221Senior Member

Posts: 181Link?
Don't know who she is.
Originally Posted by LoydStt30
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 22:27 #15220Senior Member

Posts: 181Didn't ask
I wanted to finish elsewhere. If she's still $200/ hr, you'd have a harder time finding someone better.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 19:07 #15219Senior Member

Posts: 89Vixen Red
I didn't know she was still around. She is one of the best. Hope she is doing well.
Originally Posted by Superman1954
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 18:52 #15218Senior Member

Posts: 189Mechanical?
When you say mechanical like "stiff" or not really into it? Also CIM?
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 18:51 #15217Senior Member

Posts: 189Cim?
Does she offer CIM?
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 17:09 #15216Senior Member

Posts: 31Georgia
Fellas if you haven't seen Georgia yet you better go. She loves bbj and swallow every drop. The little lady is blessed. Had to walk slow to my, truck LOL. Suck a basketball thru a garden hose. Have a great day fellow mongers.
-
10-30-20 15:30 #15215Senior Member

Posts: 27I think I saw her post on tryst and travels away at times. I am not sure if she was that way late Sept., early Oct.
Originally Posted by Rdk0218
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 15:07 #15214Senior Member

Posts: 138100 Man. Challenge updates?
How do we know if we've been chosen for the 100 man challenge?











Reply With Quote





