Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 641 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 691 741 1141 1641 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 24835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15235
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    Carissa does have a profile on SA and has been advertising on EB see ad below.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...740/3174266007
    Looks like someone put on quite a few pounds, ouch.

  2. #15234

    Gift card scam

    Some years back she ran a gift card scam on me, same pics, she was on twitter and p411 back then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pivot2012  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...daria/34166811

    For some reason I think I've seen her before on various sites in the past otherwise I'd say she's a scam.

    Anyone have any info on her.

  3. #15233

    Scammer alert

    This girl is a scammer. She lies about everything. She pretended she had a room. She didn't. Said she needed the money for the room. Then said she needed her I'd. Then bam she's gone. So stay far far away from this one she's not worth it. She advertises on skip the games. https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...f/319361480244.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TNDc4MTk0ZmVmMGM5NzI2MjZkNzkzYTMzNjhmMTEyNDBmYjIzZA.jpg‎   TNzMxNDMzZjcyNDE5YjMxYzgyYjczZjVmZTE2YWIyMjZhOGY3NQ.jpg‎  

  4. #15232

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Noticed she was posting again. Never made the plunge with this one. Has anyone seen her lately?

    317-???-6007 on CallEscort. Org.
    Carissa does have a profile on SA and has been advertising on EB see ad below.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...740/3174266007

  5. #15231
    Quote Originally Posted by Pivot2012  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...daria/34166811

    For some reason I think I've seen her before on various sites in the past otherwise I'd say she's a scam.

    Anyone have any info on her.
    I messaged her a while back and this is what she sent as a reply.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails daria.jpg‎  

  6. #15230

    Saw this one

    I saw her once. Did nothing but complain. Didn't take any of her clothes off before starting BJ and within 30 seconds she's like hurry up I don't want to suck it forever. I just left. Definitely not worth it to me.

  7. #15229

    Carissa

    Noticed she was posting again. Never made the plunge with this one. Has anyone seen her lately?

    317-???-6007 on CallEscort. Org.

  8. #15228

    Cherry Pie

    Cherry Pie. Never met her, but that's the name I remember.

    BG,

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    #1 Has been around awhile and is more BBW but very top heavy.

    #2 Has been discussed on this board multiple times but searching for her is difficult because she never is associated with a specific name. She has serious pharm issues and will BB anyway you want. Pics are her but several years of pharms have changed her looks for the worse.

    #3 Brooke has been around a long time. Pics are older, she is top heavy and if I remember correctly she doesn't smile because she is missing teeth. She travels between Chicago area and Indy. One of the few on escort sites who's out of state phone number is a real person.

    #4 Kennedy Love is an Indy Mainstay lot's of reviews about her on this board, most of them older. She is top heavy but expect to drop $300+ to see her and she does screen. Not worth the $ spent IMO.

  9. #15227

    Anybody Recognize this One?

    While hunting for my Unicorn, I texted this lady and got a reply. When I went to find the ad that caused me to text her I could not find her add.

    When I asked her for a link she replied that she had taken down the ad.

    Price is right. From what I can see from the pic she sent she has a GND look which I like, I just just want to see more before committing.

    Phone is 630-XXX-8571.

    Any help is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a829801eb0023764536e5926686cf4d0ee101a54-14.jpg‎  

  10. #15226

  11. #15225
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    When you say mechanical like "stiff" or not really into it? Also CIM?
    Didn't ask for CIM so I'm unsure.

    It was just more mechanical. She was good, but it wasn't something she was "wanting" to do. She's really hot though.

  12. #15224

    Alot of work

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    How do we know if we've been chosen for the 100 man challenge?
    Sifting through all those emails I suppose. I'd give Slugger another 4 or 5 days realistically.

    Idk if that kind of post should be in escorts BTW. Possibly a general report post I suppose. It opens the thread to all sorts of posts. It is ultimately an ad so, whatever. I wish the two of them good luck.

  13. #15223

    I won't use DI again

    Quote Originally Posted by JWThomas  [View Original Post]
    Well discussed. She is with DI.
    I pushed for the DI only thread which is located below. It's more appropriate for your post.

  14. #15222

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Don't know who she is.
    Well discussed. She is with DI.

  15. #15221

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoydStt30  [View Original Post]
    Fellas if you haven't seen Georgia yet you better go. She loves bbj and swallow every drop. The little lady is blessed. Had to walk slow to my, truck LOL. Suck a basketball thru a garden hose. Have a great day fellow mongers.
    Don't know who she is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape