Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 852 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 902 952 1352 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11270

    Springfield Colombians has refreshed

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/2014304

    Although the ad only shows Natalia, Andrea is also on the clock. I haven't seen either listed in the past few months so YMMV. Andrea is dirty blond with smaller fun bags but a skinnier waist and more toned ass. Hopefully both are as pleasant as Jessika.

  2. #11269

    BookALatina

    Got quoted $$ 5 hr- GFE and MSOG from them.

    Has anyone visited recently? Is price and service as advertised or will they try to up sell for extra?

  3. #11268

    Acs?

    What's funny is the fact that ACS isn't in the list of abbreviations. So thanks for asking the link and to OP for asking the question! I had forgot about that page.


  4. #11267

    Sterling ACS

    I contacted them and it was 140 hhr /160 hr. Not sure if this included BBBJ or not. Tried to setup an appointment, but they ghosted me after I arrived at their location.

    Quote Originally Posted by VAMatt  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for the BBBJ?

  5. #11266

    Barnie Breakdown

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations

    Quote Originally Posted by DigDeeper  [View Original Post]
    Hey! I'm trying to understand some of the lingo used on this forum. Figured ACS stands for Asian Crap Shoot (Does anyone have a breakdown on what the damage is for a session somewhere like this? I see ". 3 $" in a few post but no idea what that means LOL. Feel free to PM me.

    New to the Lorton area and looking. I've always assumed these ACS ads were spam.

  6. #11265

    Sophia limited time

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/nor...a/9763111.html

    Hey guys Sophia wanted me to let you guys know that she is available for Incall and outcall. She's a thick MILF. She's not a top model. She's in need of funds and may negotiate extras upon request. Please direct all questions to the number in her ad. She does it all for the right donation. Help her out and be nice guys. As always YMMV.
    She's decided to stay another week. Get your orders in. She's in need of extra funds so she may be willing to do extras. YMMV.

  7. #11264

    Acs

    What was the damage for the BBBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexAddict96  [View Original Post]
    Been awhile since I last reported. I went to an ACS that is very convenient to me (https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/asi...9/9025438.html). Normally I don't do CS because I like to know what is in my box of chocolates, however, like I said, this place is convenient to me. Setup was easy and arrived. Girl was fairly good looking with a decent body, maybe both slightly above average. Since I am not interested in FS but just searching for BBBJ and ideally CIM, I did pay extra for BBBJ. Overall, the experience was not as advertised although her BBBJ skills were pretty good. She kept stopping and tried to hop on even though I told her only BBBJ. I could see she was hesitant / afraid of CIM, so she finished me with CBJ.

    Anyone know where I can go for a nice and slow BBBJCIM? I tried Sara in Manassass, but she never responded. Message me if you need to.

  8. #11263

    Break it down barnie style?

    Hey! I'm trying to understand some of the lingo used on this forum. Figured ACS stands for Asian Crap Shoot (Does anyone have a breakdown on what the damage is for a session somewhere like this? I see ". 3 $" in a few post but no idea what that means LOL. Feel free to PM me.

    New to the Lorton area and looking. I've always assumed these ACS ads were spam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorum  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info! Not sure if I would choose joy over Amanda. Both are fun, but amanda was definitely more into things. Joy has better body though so.

  9. #11262

    Unique

    I had the pleasure of seeing this fine woman in CC. She's in town for a few days I think.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1927401

    Initial contact was easy. She offers standard packages and an up sell if you're interested in that. I wasn't so I didn't bother to ask what it entails. Instead, I chose a hhr with her. It's her in the pics but I think she's hotter in person. Exactly my type. She greeted me at the door and was fairly businesslike until she got comfortable. But, when she did, man we had a great time together. I only managed to make it through mish before the hhr was done. Reviews on another forum steered me toward at least a hhr with her and it was worth it. Damage was two fiddy.

  10. #11261

    No break time between customers!

    Hello guys,

    So I went to see this one in Woodbridge area. I texted her that I arrived. She texted back room number. Went up knocked on the door. She slightly open and asks me to wait for a min next to elevator. It took around 10 min and I knew someone was still in. So when I heard door open I went in the other direction because I didn't want to see him. Her body like in the images. Face older and all of her teeth are iron or something so it was a turn off to me + she acts a bit nervous. She only takes cash no cash app ($hhr. $$hr). So all in all I prefer not to stay. She later texted that she had her ph8 ne messages on auto reply that's why that weird situation happened.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...079/3016133034

  11. #11260

    Manassas ACS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info! Not sure if I would choose joy over Amanda. Both are fun, but amanda was definitely more into things. Joy has better body though so.

  12. #11259
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Do you recommend this one?
    I used them a few weeks ago, for 30 minute sessions, once each at the Centreville and Herndon locations. I pulled 6's at both and had an excellent time in Centreville, although when I tried to return later in the week, I was made to wait around 20 minutes before I left, which is why I went to Herndon. I didn't have to wait during my first visit on a Monday around mid-day, so I'd recommend either going early in the week or at either ends of the day. The first woman was in her 30's and the second in her 40's, but I think the value is there as I didn't feel rushed and their attitudes were good. Everything was covered, but I assume it could be negotiated for extra.

  13. #11258

    Acs recommended?

    Quote Originally Posted by GilBang  [View Original Post]
    You'd be surprised, some not so often. There's one outfit that has been advertising for a super long time, maybe a couple of years and they've pretty much kept the same numbers throughout for the same locations. The only change they had was that they no longer advertise for Tysons.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/her...3/9686905.html
    Do you recommend this one?

  14. #11257
    Quote Originally Posted by SexAddict96  [View Original Post]
    I was considering k-agencies but just too intrusive. I'm not giving up that much personal info. I may try Lady Nurse but Sara in Manassas intrigues me if I can ever get a hold of her. I do miss Lily as she provided exactly what I wanted at a reasonable rate.
    I don't know if it was just me but sara had the cracky vibe. She looked like she uses but I'm no expert.

  15. #11256
    Thanks for the suggestion. A little out of the way but I may check her out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    If you want a good bbjcim I would try destiny in Waldorf. She's the best. She doesn't swallow. I've heard about lady nurse who does bbjcim and she swallow. Search the forum for both or ter both have many positive reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape