Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 24029
-
10-26-20 10:30 #11264Senior Member

Posts: 203Sophia limited time
She's decided to stay another week. Get your orders in. She's in need of extra funds so she may be willing to do extras. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mdubya
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 10:14 #11263Senior Member

Posts: 34Acs
What was the damage for the BBBJ?
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 20:38 #11262Senior Member

Posts: 51Break it down barnie style?
Hey! I'm trying to understand some of the lingo used on this forum. Figured ACS stands for Asian Crap Shoot (Does anyone have a breakdown on what the damage is for a session somewhere like this? I see ". 3 $" in a few post but no idea what that means LOL. Feel free to PM me.
New to the Lorton area and looking. I've always assumed these ACS ads were spam.
Originally Posted by Jorum
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 17:44 #11261Regular Member

Posts: 20Unique
I had the pleasure of seeing this fine woman in CC. She's in town for a few days I think.
https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1927401
Initial contact was easy. She offers standard packages and an up sell if you're interested in that. I wasn't so I didn't bother to ask what it entails. Instead, I chose a hhr with her. It's her in the pics but I think she's hotter in person. Exactly my type. She greeted me at the door and was fairly businesslike until she got comfortable. But, when she did, man we had a great time together. I only managed to make it through mish before the hhr was done. Reviews on another forum steered me toward at least a hhr with her and it was worth it. Damage was two fiddy.
-
10-25-20 10:55 #11260Regular Member

Posts: 25No break time between customers!
Hello guys,
So I went to see this one in Woodbridge area. I texted her that I arrived. She texted back room number. Went up knocked on the door. She slightly open and asks me to wait for a min next to elevator. It took around 10 min and I knew someone was still in. So when I heard door open I went in the other direction because I didn't want to see him. Her body like in the images. Face older and all of her teeth are iron or something so it was a turn off to me + she acts a bit nervous. She only takes cash no cash app ($hhr. $$hr). So all in all I prefer not to stay. She later texted that she had her ph8 ne messages on auto reply that's why that weird situation happened.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...079/3016133034
-
10-24-20 20:53 #11259Senior Member

Posts: 66Manassas ACS
Thanks for the info! Not sure if I would choose joy over Amanda. Both are fun, but amanda was definitely more into things. Joy has better body though so.
Originally Posted by Mdubya
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 16:18 #11258Senior Member

Posts: 281I used them a few weeks ago, for 30 minute sessions, once each at the Centreville and Herndon locations. I pulled 6's at both and had an excellent time in Centreville, although when I tried to return later in the week, I was made to wait around 20 minutes before I left, which is why I went to Herndon. I didn't have to wait during my first visit on a Monday around mid-day, so I'd recommend either going early in the week or at either ends of the day. The first woman was in her 30's and the second in her 40's, but I think the value is there as I didn't feel rushed and their attitudes were good. Everything was covered, but I assume it could be negotiated for extra.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 15:33 #11257Senior Member

Posts: 637Acs recommended?
Do you recommend this one?
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 14:52 #11256Senior Member

Posts: 203I don't know if it was just me but sara had the cracky vibe. She looked like she uses but I'm no expert.
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 14:45 #11255Senior Member

Posts: 135Thanks for the suggestion. A little out of the way but I may check her out.
Originally Posted by Mdubya
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 14:41 #11254Senior Member

Posts: 135I was considering k-agencies but just too intrusive. I'm not giving up that much personal info. I may try Lady Nurse but Sara in Manassas intrigues me if I can ever get a hold of her. I do miss Lily as she provided exactly what I wanted at a reasonable rate.
Originally Posted by MavDog2
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 12:43 #11253Senior Member

Posts: 90It be like that sometimes
This has happened to me a number of times where I would text the two numbers on their website, only for them to not respond. In this case, I usually either email them or text the number of the booker (it's a different number not disclosed on the website) who coordinated the meetup last time.
Originally Posted by DPowers1888
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 12:22 #11252Senior Member

Posts: 203Bbj
If you want a good bbjcim I would try destiny in Waldorf. She's the best. She doesn't swallow. I've heard about lady nurse who does bbjcim and she swallow. Search the forum for both or ter both have many positive reviews.
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 12:18 #11251Senior Member

Posts: 203Two girls
You have to find an ad that advertises two girl specials. Most of the girls are in totally different areas from each other.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 11:16 #11250Senior Member

Posts: 144I mean if you definitely want CIM, that's going to be k-agencies. Some girls are better with it than others, but you honestly won't know until you've been with them.
But the key is you'll definitely get it. Just the quality of BBBJ varies. Like anything else in this hobby. I know others have mentioned how much quality varies between agencies, or even among providers within the same agencies - so it pays to keep good notes on who the better providers are.
Outside of k-agencies though, it gets quite YMMV. Could always roll the dice with Bmore (where providers will ghost because they're overbooked) - but based on the reviews I've seen, if you an actually meet up with someone, it can work out. But that's also the thing with ACS. Chinese vs Korean, yes, there's a big difference. I don't think I've once had a good BBBJCIM with a Chinese provider via ACS, most of them didn't even go beyond CBJ. Typically you'll have better luck if it's independent provider who is familiar with you. Or you find someone like Joyce LOL, but like I said, going independent is typically required for higher quality.
Oops just realized there is one person - Lady Nurse. I tried to get scheduled a couple months ago, but times didn't work. Maybe you have better luck?
https://www.preferred411.com/P20146
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




