Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 17923
-
10-24-20 23:38 #6313Regular Member

Posts: 23Any more info?
Any info you can give pm me I am wanting to see her next Thursday.
Originally Posted by JohnBoy3
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 20:23 #6312Senior Member

Posts: 222I edited my post below, but the link won't open, it was this girl not Sofie
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/264535362934
To many hoe's and not enough of me!!
-
10-24-20 19:34 #6311Senior Member

Posts: 222Sofie
Anyone seen Sofia? Looks interesting. I.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/061489062124
I got ahold of her once. $. 3 for hhr. Replied within 15 or so, told her I'd try again, but have not.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/every-mans-dream-good-til-the/264535362934
My bad, it's this girl that I was talking about, not Sofie. Have not tried her yet.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/every-mans-dream-good-til-the/264535362934Last edited by Motor61; 10-24-20 at 20:19. Reason: Wrong girl, it's this, my fault
-
10-24-20 15:12 #6310Banned Member

Posts: 108[Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!
-
10-24-20 11:30 #6309Senior Member

Posts: 173Auburn is available again
My ATF Auburn is available again in Lexington.
Treat her nice guys!
8 x9-78 zero-7136.
I don't get on very often so PM answers may be delayed.
-
10-24-20 11:29 #6308Banned Member

Posts: 415Sofia
Tried texting her two different days. No reply. Said to hell with it. She looks "interesting", but not THAT interesting!
Originally Posted by Defcon3
[View Original Post]
You all be safe out there.
-
10-24-20 08:42 #6307Regular Member

Posts: 12Best massage
Who gives the best massage? I really could use a shoulder rub and a release before this game today. Are there any LMT level providers out here? Saw Marie's massage is pretty good.
-
10-24-20 08:12 #6306Senior Member

Posts: 1002Cakes
Looks like that provider Cakes that just started out at a "UTR" is currently on vacation at the graybar resort. Never did see her, the quote donations were always too high for me.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/270445376264
-
10-24-20 03:54 #6305Senior Member

Posts: 307Sofia
Anyone seen Sofia? Looks interesting. I.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/061489062124
-
10-23-20 17:18 #6304Senior Member

Posts: 222Some here, last week though
Any info on "Natasha".
(859) 447-xx24.
Originally Posted by ChestNut48
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 17:16 #6303Senior Member

Posts: 182Barbie
Hm. I never saw the dude, but I also was told no CIM or COF. She said anywhere else was fine, and the BBBJ was excellent, I must say. This was a while ago, mind you.
Originally Posted by ShepherdOfNone
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 16:53 #6302Senior Member

Posts: 68She is the real deal. Makes a good effort to please. Can be a bit difficult to scheduel as she has a real job and supplements her income with this. Take her puppy a treat and all is good.
Originally Posted by Pete1970
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 13:25 #6301Regular Member

Posts: 14Had almost the exact same experience with Barbie a few weeks back. Larger than her pics, guys was leaving as I got there, heavy on the smoke. Good BBBJ, but no CoF, she told me she didn't like it. Now I feel hopped.
Originally Posted by KyProud
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 12:51 #6300Senior Member

Posts: 85I tried to see her a few days ago. Set up an appointment and headed her way, got there and crickets. Got a text 45 min later asking where I was. Sounds like she's double booking.
Originally Posted by Pete1970
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 11:41 #6299Senior Member

Posts: 103Curious
Any info on "Natasha".
(859) 447-xx24.










Reply With Quote




