Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 18049
-
10-22-20 02:53 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 53Bri
Probably 40 min. Safe area but only doing outcall and CV. She has own car which is good if you want outcall.
Originally Posted by KybeBop
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 02:05 #6408Regular Member

Posts: 11Goat throat
If y'all are looking for some good head try this one. Seems sweet and saw no sign of drug use. She swallows and doesn't stop till you ask her to. Says she's just trying to get rent money. Offered car play but asked for incall. It was a clean apartment.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/413437583393
-
10-21-20 23:01 #6407Senior Member

Posts: 98How close to richmond?
How close is she from exit 87.
Originally Posted by Ckuhns69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 21:22 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 182Like the looks.
Sir, that sure looks like a scam / fake ad to me. "she" lists that she herself is six different races or ethnicities, accepts every electronic form of payment on the planet, has no local or even specific location, no phone number, and lists the full generic menu available on the STG website. ZERO chance this is legit, zero.
Originally Posted by Kyvo6134
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 19:56 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 2686A shot in the dark
Ashley used to be a regular visitor to Northern Virginia, and the only thing I know is that she's from Kentucky. Image search showed that her pix had been used in Lexington and other cities with a 304 number, but it's possible that someone else stole and reposted her pix. Does anyone recognize her?
Girls come and go, but she was one of our better visitors, and I'd be interested to know if anyone has seen here, knows anything about her situation, or if she's simply disappeared. Thanks.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...emand/31608241
-
10-21-20 19:41 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 43Any reviews?
I really like her look, anyone seen her?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...g/869368811867
-
10-21-20 19:27 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 484You forget. .
. To include the link? She have a name?
Originally Posted by Ckuhns69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 13:11 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 53Didn't last long
Didn't last long. She put them back up. This is her.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 10:09 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 53Thought I did.
Sorry. Thought I did. I went back to get link but she pulled her ads down. I'll watch and if they pop back up I'll repost it for everyone. Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 00:52 #6400Senior Member

Posts: 243Kassi
Seen Kassi around for a while and thought she looked good. So I finally pulled the trigger around 3 am when another option didn't pan out. Little more expensive that what's normal, but is was 3 am and I thought she looked hot. Nice house, nice neighborhood in the valley. Had to exchange face pics for verification. She greeted me at that door and I'm This can't be the same girl. It was, still the same pretty face, but much much bigger than in her pics. I'd say about 100 lb heavier. Well I though, heck I'm here. She was fun, clean, very sweet and nice. I had a good time I have to say. But she is just way larger that what I like. So, I won't be repeating. Hope this helps.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kassi-es...xington-859803
-
10-20-20 20:17 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 437Layla?
Thanks for the review on Layla. Who was the gal that wasted you time so we know who see is.
Originally Posted by Ckuhns69
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 17:52 #6398Senior Member

Posts: 53Possibly going to become a regular
Scheduled an appointment with someone in Richmond. Got there on time. Text her for room number. 5 min later, she texts back I need 10 min. When I scheduled with her I gave her an hour notice so she had plenty of time. So waited 10 min. Nothing yet. So texted Bbri, Layla, whatever you want to call her til she gives ya her real name. She answered right away. So I head there. 15 min away. Then previous girl text back and asked if I'm ready. I ignored her. She then texts me blaming me for wasting her time?? I don't play games and my time is important also. If you haven't seen Bri, you're missing out. Good looks, awesome attitude. This is a link to bri.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/465349844991
-
10-20-20 16:40 #6397Senior Member

Posts: 88May luck out and see her ad
I guess we just have to be on lookout. I thought he might have meant Cherry but guess it's not her. She sounds good.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 15:27 #6396Senior Member

Posts: 4842 in the hoosegow
2 escorts (addicts) both attractive recently throw in. Whitney and Kat. Kat has a long record and looks bad. The ravages of drugs.
-
10-20-20 15:17 #6395Senior Member

Posts: 307Katie cash and dash
Sorry about that, really stinks. That is the worst feeling when that happens. These gals are so stupid. Do they not know a good thing when they have it? No telling how much you have spent on her. If she had been honest my guess that you might've loaned / given her the money. Any of us that have been in the hobby long enough have been cash and dashed. You think you build up a trust while all they see in you are their next fix. Those bruises are not from rough sex. Probably boy friend pimping her out as well. Allie, is the only gal worth trusting that I have seen. The rest are pretty much addicts.
Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



