Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 17941
-
10-23-20 13:25 #6301Regular Member

Posts: 14Had almost the exact same experience with Barbie a few weeks back. Larger than her pics, guys was leaving as I got there, heavy on the smoke. Good BBBJ, but no CoF, she told me she didn't like it. Now I feel hopped.
Originally Posted by KyProud
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 12:51 #6300Senior Member

Posts: 85I tried to see her a few days ago. Set up an appointment and headed her way, got there and crickets. Got a text 45 min later asking where I was. Sounds like she's double booking.
Originally Posted by Pete1970
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 11:41 #6299Senior Member

Posts: 103Curious
Any info on "Natasha".
(859) 447-xx24.
-
10-23-20 05:46 #6298Senior Member

Posts: 344Kate
"Sorry, can't have company now "—That is code 1) I overbooked or most likely 2) I already saw someone and I got my fix. The good news at least you got a text. With addicts you always need to have a plan B.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 02:19 #6297Regular Member

Posts: 11No time was mentioned. 60 for BJ. She quoted 100 for FS.
Originally Posted by KybeBop
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 14:49 #6296Senior Member

Posts: 98Thats a huge bbbbbb
What time the goat throat run ya?
Originally Posted by JohnBoy3
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 13:29 #6295Senior Member

Posts: 172Which is a shame. After seeing a few negative posts about her lately, I thought, that's not the Katie I have seen in the past. I had seen her several times over the last couple years. She's always been a little challenging to book but always very friendly and quality service. So I reached out. And reached out. And reached out. Finally after several texts over several days with no response, she replies. Bam bam bam and we have something set up one morning. As I pull into the parking lot at our scheduled time I get a text from her. Sorry, can't have company now. Maybe in a couple hours. Well damn. I reply, I hope everything is ok, what happened? Nothing. A couple hours later I hit her up again. Nothing. I try a few more times, nothing.
Well, so much for this one.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/348853863553
-
10-22-20 13:20 #6294Senior Member

Posts: 172Spam
Dude, that's not a real ad.
Originally Posted by Kyvo6134
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 02:53 #6293Senior Member

Posts: 53Bri
Probably 40 min. Safe area but only doing outcall and CV. She has own car which is good if you want outcall.
Originally Posted by KybeBop
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 02:05 #6292Regular Member

Posts: 11Goat throat
If y'all are looking for some good head try this one. Seems sweet and saw no sign of drug use. She swallows and doesn't stop till you ask her to. Says she's just trying to get rent money. Offered car play but asked for incall. It was a clean apartment.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/413437583393
-
10-21-20 23:01 #6291Senior Member

Posts: 98How close to richmond?
How close is she from exit 87.
Originally Posted by Ckuhns69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 21:22 #6290Senior Member

Posts: 182Like the looks.
Sir, that sure looks like a scam / fake ad to me. "she" lists that she herself is six different races or ethnicities, accepts every electronic form of payment on the planet, has no local or even specific location, no phone number, and lists the full generic menu available on the STG website. ZERO chance this is legit, zero.
Originally Posted by Kyvo6134
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 19:56 #6289Senior Member

Posts: 2686A shot in the dark
Ashley used to be a regular visitor to Northern Virginia, and the only thing I know is that she's from Kentucky. Image search showed that her pix had been used in Lexington and other cities with a 304 number, but it's possible that someone else stole and reposted her pix. Does anyone recognize her?
Girls come and go, but she was one of our better visitors, and I'd be interested to know if anyone has seen here, knows anything about her situation, or if she's simply disappeared. Thanks.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...emand/31608241
-
10-21-20 19:41 #6288Senior Member

Posts: 43Any reviews?
I really like her look, anyone seen her?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...g/869368811867
-
10-21-20 19:27 #6287Senior Member

Posts: 484You forget. .
. To include the link? She have a name?
Originally Posted by Ckuhns69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






