Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 688 of 976 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 738 788 ... LastLast
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 14634
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4329

    Someone posted this

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have a link for sanny? There's been alot of discussion about her and I don't ever recall seeing an ad.
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/939674789783

    Not sure who posted this though.

  2. #4328

    I found out that she has lied to us all

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have a link for sanny? There's been alot of discussion about her and I don't ever recall seeing an ad.
    She is really a 16 Yrs Old girl that has fooled myself and everyone stay away from her I have all her information.

  3. #4327

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPowers  [View Original Post]
    She's been around the block and then around again. And then again. Good provider though but pricy. Service is great but she's starting to show some wear on those tires. I would consider her to be a must see at least once.

  4. #4326

    Sanny

    Quote Originally Posted by Lveblk  [View Original Post]
    She is gone for good.
    Does anybody have a link for sanny? There's been alot of discussion about her and I don't ever recall seeing an ad.

  5. #4325
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsMakeA  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever see her? I can't find any reports.
    I can't recall her name but there are lots of posts on her. None good.

  6. #4324

    Sanny

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiffy123  [View Original Post]
    I had texted Sanny prior to her leaving to New Jersey. She said that she would let me know when she came back in town. Got a text that she was back and wanted to know if I was interested. She then told me that I would have to check in at the place where she was at and show I'd. Well my spider sense went off and I did not text back. Got another text the next day saying that she was in another location. Anybody meet up with her recently, this week? Thanks for the help.
    She is gone for good.

  7. #4323

    Sanny is no longer available

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiffy123  [View Original Post]
    I had texted Sanny prior to her leaving to New Jersey. She said that she would let me know when she came back in town. Got a text that she was back and wanted to know if I was interested. She then told me that I would have to check in at the place where she was at and show I'd. Well my spider sense went off and I did not text back. Got another text the next day saying that she was in another location. Anybody meet up with her recently, this week? Thanks for the help.
    You should have seen her when you had the chance.

    She has decided to pack up her stuff and go to New Jersey for good she is leaving now as we speak just to let everyone know she is no longer available.

  8. #4322

  9. #4321

    Sanny back in town?

    I had texted Sanny prior to her leaving to New Jersey. She said that she would let me know when she came back in town. Got a text that she was back and wanted to know if I was interested. She then told me that I would have to check in at the place where she was at and show I'd. Well my spider sense went off and I did not text back. Got another text the next day saying that she was in another location. Anybody meet up with her recently, this week? Thanks for the help.

  10. #4320

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike234  [View Original Post]
    Had the opportunity to see Sexy Sally. She's at a hotel trying to save up for a place. We started off with a BBBJ, then to missionary, doggy, and then a facial. She does not do anal but offers msog which was great because she's not a clock watcher. She really made me feel good and I will be repeating. Highly recommend that you see her.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...d/030221268482
    Saw her a few times when she was in Lehigh. Very sweet and passionate. Guys she is one of the 'good ones' in this hobby and if you want a truly great experience please give her a call. She has had a hard road. Not WK'ing just sharing with what I experienced.

    LTD.

  11. #4319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074

    MMMMmmmm............ Hannah Hays

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomgb  [View Original Post]
    Hannah Hays, the girl the pictures are of. Does anyone use google image search?
    I didn't need to do an image search to know this ad was fake.

    I do have a date to creampie her later tonight. Mentally.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h59b1992211054

    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/hannah-hays

  12. #4318

    It is a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotj17  [View Original Post]
    Keep going. Let us know how long it takes before they ask for something up front
    She wants you to buy a Google play card for her with you donation then tell her you got it and give her the information off the card so she can verify it I just played with her game with her totally a scam because when I told her I would give her it in person she flipped out on me LOL.

  13. #4317

    Sexy Sally is Amazing

    Had the opportunity to see Sexy Sally. She's at a hotel trying to save up for a place. We started off with a BBBJ, then to missionary, doggy, and then a facial. She does not do anal but offers msog which was great because she's not a clock watcher. She really made me feel good and I will be repeating. Highly recommend that you see her.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...d/030221268482

  14. #4316
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaMann485  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything recent on this one? Seen her adds but can't locate anything when searching her number and I've gone a ways back on here with no luck locating anything. I seem to recall some warnings but want to be 100%.

    http://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/m...t/250605949271
    Did you ever see her? I can't find any reports.

  15. #4315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412

    Then ask her if she is actually minor porn actress.

    Quote Originally Posted by ARockHad  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and was immediately contacted back including a location. Was hoping some had intel.
    Hannah Hays, the girl the pictures are of. Does anyone use google image search?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape