Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 689 of 976 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 739 789 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4316
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaMann485  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything recent on this one? Seen her adds but can't locate anything when searching her number and I've gone a ways back on here with no luck locating anything. I seem to recall some warnings but want to be 100%.

    http://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/m...t/250605949271
    Did you ever see her? I can't find any reports.

  2. #4315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412

    Then ask her if she is actually minor porn actress.

    Quote Originally Posted by ARockHad  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and was immediately contacted back including a location. Was hoping some had intel.
    Hannah Hays, the girl the pictures are of. Does anyone use google image search?

  3. #4314
    Quote Originally Posted by ARockHad  [View Original Post]
    Google. Hannah Hayes. She's a porn star.

  4. #4313
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotj17  [View Original Post]
    Keep going. Let us know how long it takes before they ask for something up front.
    You guys are so cynical. Looks to me like a nice sweet girl who is looking to spread her wings. I would send a big deposit along with my SSN and DOB to show her I am serious. LOL!

  5. #4312
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074

    I'm Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by A Rock Had  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by RedyFourFun  [View Original Post]
    I opened the link and looked for 2 seconds. I don't even think I would waste my time researching, it's probably fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by ARockHad  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and was immediately contacted back including a location. Was hoping some had intel.
    Keep going. Let us know how long it takes before they ask for something up front.

  6. #4311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074

    Down to fuck Sweet hot pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by ARockHad  [View Original Post]
    They must be making money from some people who actually think these ads are real.

    Thinking with the small head because the photos are of a a fantasy babe.

  7. #4310

    Not so sure

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyFourFun  [View Original Post]
    I opened the link and looked for 2 seconds. I don't even think I would waste my time researching, it's probably fake.
    I reached out and was immediately contacted back including a location. Was hoping some had intel.

  8. #4309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I have been at this a long time and it just seems to be getting worse and worse. Honestly not sure I will waste my time pursuing any new connections much longer. I have a couple of faves and I may just stick with what I know for a while.
    Me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Shit. Who am I kidding. I am a gluten for this bs. LOL!
    Me too.

  9. #4308

    Got to Be Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ARockHad  [View Original Post]
    I opened the link and looked for 2 seconds. I don't even think I would waste my time researching, it's probably fake.

  10. #4307

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Adult search has some interesting and real gals. But 90% of the other girls posting in there have fake or heavily photoshopped pics. STG is full of fakes but still some value if you know how to kill the weeds. Other than that there is Eros for the upper level ladies and for guys with deeper pockets. Erotic monkey is not bad but needs subscription. Seeking is too expensive and you need to spend sometime talking and texting in order to find some happiness. Whatsyourprice is not bad but limited # of ladies in SWFL. Independentgirls dot xxx has a lot of talent mainly in broward county, but some ladies may travel to meet you in swfl if you want to pay for it.

    Visit the UTR blog on this thread, some veterans on here have some interesting utrs to share. Good luck and have fun.
    Hey fellow mongers I was wondering what you think a true GFE should be and what the providers think it is?

  11. #4306
    Quote Originally Posted by LiSpaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I'm coming down in a few weeks. Just checking to see what sites are used the most. Last time I was down adultsearch, bedpage were most used, skip. Was useless.
    Adult search has some interesting and real gals. But 90% of the other girls posting in there have fake or heavily photoshopped pics. STG is full of fakes but still some value if you know how to kill the weeds. Other than that there is Eros for the upper level ladies and for guys with deeper pockets. Erotic monkey is not bad but needs subscription. Seeking is too expensive and you need to spend sometime talking and texting in order to find some happiness. Whatsyourprice is not bad but limited # of ladies in SWFL. Independentgirls dot xxx has a lot of talent mainly in broward county, but some ladies may travel to meet you in swfl if you want to pay for it.

    Visit the UTR blog on this thread, some veterans on here have some interesting utrs to share. Good luck and have fun.

  12. #4305

    Someone is feisty tonight. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightOrion  [View Original Post]
    Theresa is the one with only one eye. She ought to offer that up for one of the holes you can stick it in. The girl friend (Lizzie), ex or not, depending what they claim on facebook day to day. Is the better looking one which, obviously she is the one that is doing or was doing the work, because no one is willing to pay to look at an empty eye socket unless they can fuck it. Bend over for doggie, stop looking at me with the empty socket. Put this patch on so I can at least pretend you are a pirate. Theresa, to my knowledge has never provided. Hence why her girl did the work.
    Money for services rendered, don't pre-pay for shit!
    I need money for gas to get to you, can you send 25? Once they show up. I need money for the driver? I need uber? I'll come pick you up! I esp like offer them a ride too and from. No I don't trust you, enough to drive me. But you just said I can tie you up, fuck your ass, and fuck you bare. Yet, you don't trust me enough to get in my vehicle?? Right. But you'll take my word that I'm clean, I don't fuck anyone ever bare, and I will stop when you say the safe word. But won't get in a car with strangers?
    I need a room, let me get a blowie in the car first.
    I'm sick and I need a pill to get right. My wallet only opens once my dick has been in you.
    Hey I lost my room, I need, 40 bucks for the room, ill give you xtra time.
    Might as well just leave after they walk away... cuz you just gave your money away.
    Stop giving money to beggars. Literally that is what they are at that point in time. If you don't give money to the guy asking for a buck or change. Or to bum a smoke from you? What do you say to them?? Last one. Sorry man I don't carry cash. So why do we give money to lying girls, I'd say hores, but they need to fuck to be a hores.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...2/306348022252

    Also start posting pics not just the link. Post disappear, and if they take the post down, the link doesn't work either. Might as well not even post any link.

    (t's bad enough we can't post numbers. Or can we, question for the mods?
    100% agree. They complain if you "insult' or "degrade" them by asking for a financial concession but they will post old or filtered or simply fake pics. They will ask for $$ before services rendered and then back track on what they prior agreed to do. They cut time short or give horrible service. I have been at this a long time and it just seems to be getting worse and worse. Honestly not sure I will waste my time pursuing any new connections much longer. I have a couple of faves and I may just stick with what I know for a while. Shit. Who am I kidding. I am a gluten for this bs. LOL!

  13. #4304

    Sites

    Hey all, I'm coming down in a few weeks. Just checking to see what sites are used the most. Last time I was down adultsearch, bedpage were most used, skip. Was useless.

  14. #4303

    Katie

    Hey guys, any reports on this one?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/2110642

  15. #4302

    Pics

    Here are the pics in case her STG post gets deleted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 12.35.11 PM.jpg‎   MTUyOTM5MWYxMjJkNGVhYzZmMzMyZTI2MjI0MjhjYWY2NjY5MGYy.jpg‎   Mjk4MjZlM2Y2YWVhN2NmY2ZjYTRiYmZlYTA5ZjM5OGJjNzVhNw.jpg‎   MzQwMzdjODhmNTE2OTQyOTg5ZDYyMzdmNjQyZjUxODRkNDUwOQ.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape