Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 14634
-
10-16-20 18:00 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 235Someone posted this
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/939674789783
Originally Posted by BruceJohnson
[View Original Post]
Not sure who posted this though.
-
10-16-20 16:14 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 74I found out that she has lied to us all
She is really a 16 Yrs Old girl that has fooled myself and everyone stay away from her I have all her information.
Originally Posted by BruceJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 10:10 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 222Mimi
She's been around the block and then around again. And then again. Good provider though but pricy. Service is great but she's starting to show some wear on those tires. I would consider her to be a must see at least once.
Originally Posted by PaddyPowers
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 10:07 #4326Senior Member

Posts: 222Sanny
Does anybody have a link for sanny? There's been alot of discussion about her and I don't ever recall seeing an ad.
Originally Posted by Lveblk
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 09:58 #4325Senior Member

Posts: 740I can't recall her name but there are lots of posts on her. None good.
Originally Posted by LetsMakeA
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 04:54 #4324Senior Member

Posts: 79Sanny
She is gone for good.
Originally Posted by Wiffy123
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 03:57 #4323Senior Member

Posts: 74Sanny is no longer available
You should have seen her when you had the chance.
Originally Posted by Wiffy123
[View Original Post]
She has decided to pack up her stuff and go to New Jersey for good she is leaving now as we speak just to let everyone know she is no longer available.
-
10-16-20 00:23 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 75Mimi
Any recent reports on Mimi?
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/340240707620
-
10-15-20 22:48 #4321Senior Member

Posts: 39Sanny back in town?
I had texted Sanny prior to her leaving to New Jersey. She said that she would let me know when she came back in town. Got a text that she was back and wanted to know if I was interested. She then told me that I would have to check in at the place where she was at and show I'd. Well my spider sense went off and I did not text back. Got another text the next day saying that she was in another location. Anybody meet up with her recently, this week? Thanks for the help.
-
10-15-20 19:52 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 439+1
Saw her a few times when she was in Lehigh. Very sweet and passionate. Guys she is one of the 'good ones' in this hobby and if you want a truly great experience please give her a call. She has had a hard road. Not WK'ing just sharing with what I experienced.
Originally Posted by Mike234
[View Original Post]
LTD.
-
10-15-20 18:46 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 1074MMMMmmmm............ Hannah Hays
I didn't need to do an image search to know this ad was fake.
Originally Posted by Zomgb
[View Original Post]
I do have a date to creampie her later tonight. Mentally.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h59b1992211054
https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/hannah-hays
-
10-15-20 16:59 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 74It is a scam
She wants you to buy a Google play card for her with you donation then tell her you got it and give her the information off the card so she can verify it I just played with her game with her totally a scam because when I told her I would give her it in person she flipped out on me LOL.
Originally Posted by Gotj17
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 15:23 #4317Regular Member

Posts: 14Sexy Sally is Amazing
Had the opportunity to see Sexy Sally. She's at a hotel trying to save up for a place. We started off with a BBBJ, then to missionary, doggy, and then a facial. She does not do anal but offers msog which was great because she's not a clock watcher. She really made me feel good and I will be repeating. Highly recommend that you see her.
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...d/030221268482
-
10-15-20 13:29 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 69Did you ever see her? I can't find any reports.
Originally Posted by AquaMann485
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 12:03 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 412Then ask her if she is actually minor porn actress.
Hannah Hays, the girl the pictures are of. Does anyone use google image search?
Originally Posted by ARockHad
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






