Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 701 751 1151 1651 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15076

    Amber NON DI Finally

    Saw this one on shadeland. Amazing performance. She actually looks better in person. Thick and willing to please. Head game was on point and could squeeze that pussy with kegels. GFE experience and a bargain at. 8. I will definitely repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55123747/

  2. #15075

    Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Does 'whatever' include kissing? I've seen two reviews and nothing on that from her. Is she local to Indy or traveling in?
    Does she kiss? Hell yes! Does she allow CIM? Absolutely! Does she swallow? Every last drop. Licked her lips and said that was the sweetest tasting load. I have never tasted my own ball batter but I am certainly glad she enjoyed it.

    The reviews thus far have been on point and no need to state the same other than she was a young lady that actually fucked ME. Normally I take the lead and pound the way I like but she used my dick for HER pleasure. I feel so violated.

    Call her dirty names and she will ravish your dick until you crawl out. One thing that hasn't been mentioned is that she takes a shower and brushes her teeth before every appointment. When I got there I was delayed a bit while she brushed her teeth and I could clearly see that she had just stepped out of the shower. While I was putting my shoes on getting ready to leave she was stepping in the shower. Wish all the ladies did that.

    Using a wet wipe on a well fucked pussy just doesn't cut it. Need to see this new African American lady next. Hearing great things about her.

  3. #15074

    DI Booking

    What's the best way to book with DI for the first time? Not getting any answer when calling the numbers. Thanks.

  4. #15073

    DI Jaimee

    Great Experience, Great Kisser. Sexy Great looks. Very nice lady. I will repeat. Really everything has already been said about her but in a work. WOW!

  5. #15072

    Asked and Answered

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Does 'whatever' include kissing? I've seen two reviews and nothing on that from her. Is she local to Indy or traveling in?
    According to two reports kissing is included.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beleg  [View Original Post]
    Has a visit with her this morning. She is a great kisser
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    While I was mish with one the other would rub us a bit and kiss me like lovers.
    A reliable source says she's from Indiana but not Indy.

  6. #15071
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I had a meeting with Georgia, the newest girl with Di yesterday. Started out with her being a tad bit reserved I thought. I just started preparing for the upcoming event. She is a little thing but a definite Firecracker. Once the action began she was up for "Whatever". Didn't discuss the do's / don't but everything I was interested in met no resistance. I don't know about trips to Greece. She is a multi popper & quick too she added. Very responsive & vocal about her satisfactions. Got plenty of Top and it was above average even finishing up with that! Yes & Yes would be the answer to our most asked question regarding BJ's. She definitely aims to please & was very pleasant. Just IMO: I would grab SuzieQ in a New York minute if the choice was there. I just thought she was classy beyond comparison. Next up is Amber.

    Be Safe, g.
    Does 'whatever' include kissing? I've seen two reviews and nothing on that from her. Is she local to Indy or traveling in?

  7. #15070

    The holy trinity

    Guys, I completed the holy trinity.

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/piper/

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/aaliyah/

    3 weeks ago I saw Piper. Probably my best experience in the business, true GFE, beautiful, petite and a perfect smile. Literally feels likes I'm with a woman I've been dating for months.

    Last week I saw Aaliyah. Another amazing experience. GFE, great body, amazing booty.

    Today I saw them together. This was truly a once in a lifetime experience. Except, I hope I can continue to see them together in the future. While they didn't kiss each other or go down on one another, it was still an amazing time. They took turns providing a great BBBJ and didn't hesitant to rub each other down. While I was mish with one the other would rub us a bit and kiss me like lovers. I enjoyed DATY with both of them. The only time they wanted a change was the cover when switching from one to the other ---which makes complete sense.

    Guys, this is what this hobby is about. Piper herself will make me go broke, but Aaliyah is absolutely amazing as well.

  8. #15069

    Aailiyah

    All I can say is wow completely incredible awesome individual you can't go wrong! Must see her true believe her!

  9. #15068

    Georgia. DI girl

    I had a meeting with Georgia, the newest girl with Di yesterday. Started out with her being a tad bit reserved I thought. I just started preparing for the upcoming event. She is a little thing but a definite Firecracker. Once the action began she was up for "Whatever". Didn't discuss the do's / don't but everything I was interested in met no resistance. I don't know about trips to Greece. She is a multi popper & quick too she added. Very responsive & vocal about her satisfactions. Got plenty of Top and it was above average even finishing up with that! Yes & Yes would be the answer to our most asked question regarding BJ's. She definitely aims to please & was very pleasant. Just IMO: I would grab SuzieQ in a New York minute if the choice was there. I just thought she was classy beyond comparison. Next up is Amber.

    Be Safe, g.

  10. #15067
    Quote Originally Posted by AusEx  [View Original Post]
    I booked 1-1/2 hours with a favourably-reviewed escort (whose name I shan't include).

    Client #1 was scheduled before me -- for half an hour beginning at 2 pm.

    I notified the escort I was there (20 minutes early) at 2:40 pm For an appt. Sched. For 3 pm.

    Several texts from the escort ("give me a bit", "have to change the sheets".

    45 minutes later (at nearly 3:30 pm -- half an hour past my sched. Appt. -- still no word.

    I left.




    So the guy before me paid for half an hour and got 1-1/2 hours.

    I booked 1-1/2 hours and got nothing.

    Do you ever encounter situations of this sort?

    And. B. : I was offered a discount (don't know how much) if I would reschedule with the escort.
    Don't really have a clue on who you are talking about but after rereading the posts on this interaction looks like there was a mix up with the provider's schedule, you lost time (but no money) and the said provider offered a discount. Certainly this has happened to me in the 30+ years in the hobby but the sting didn't last long. Some mongers have stories that would make your skin crawl from girls stealing your money and your wallet to being held up at gun point. Fortunately that was not the case in your situation.

    With your experience, provider recognized the issue and offered a discount. The option is yours. Get back on the saddle or move on.

    If she is a provider that has been talked about highly on this board. I would try again. If she has bad reviews. Move on.

  11. #15066
    Quote Originally Posted by AusEx  [View Original Post]
    You're telling me her life was at stake and she was dialling 911?

    Then why did she send me several texts (up until about 10 minutes after my appt. Was sched.)?

    One saying "Bear with me for a bit darlin" and one saying "I just need a few more minutes to change the sheets hun".

    This must a first: Somebody calling 911 about a sheet change!

    Odd that she "cares about people" but wasting 2+ hours of my day (including drive time) apparently was insignificant to her.

    At a minimum, if there had been a call to 911, I would have expected an ex post facto explanation (and an apology) for the no-show.

    (I got an explanation of sorts -- from someone else -- at the time of the no-show but it included no mention of a 911 call.).

    Perhaps she should book an hour or so of free time in between appointments to allow for "bonus caring time".
    Yes I know those messages were from the scheduler and not the provide as I get those from any of them I see. No sir it was not the sheets but a client that was in danger. That's the information I received. Good luck and stay safe.

  12. #15065
    Quote Originally Posted by AusEx  [View Original Post]
    I booked 1-1/2 hours with a favourably-reviewed escort (whose name I shan't include).

    Client #1 was scheduled before me -- for half an hour beginning at 2 pm.

    I notified the escort I was there (20 minutes early) at 2:40 pm For an appt. Sched. For 3 pm.

    Several texts from the escort ("give me a bit", "have to change the sheets".

    45 minutes later (at nearly 3:30 pm -- half an hour past my sched. Appt. -- still no word.

    I left.

    So the guy before me paid for half an hour and got 1-1/2 hours.

    I booked 1-1/2 hours and got nothing.

    Do you ever encounter situations of this sort?

    And. B. : I was offered a discount (don't know how much) if I would reschedule with the escort.
    Who was it? Or is there a reason you're not naming her?

  13. #15064
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer61  [View Original Post]
    Well I must have been after you and I booked 2 hrs and got nothing but when a person's life is at stake and they are dialing 911 I know I truly understand and would hope they would do the same for me! Trust me I will book again because obviously she cares about people and just doesn't go thru the motions like some of them do!! Sorry you didn't get to see her but wouldn't you want her to do the same for you? Stay safe and good luck.
    You're telling me her life was at stake and she was dialling 911?

    Then why did she send me several texts (up until about 10 minutes after my appt. Was sched.)?

    One saying "Bear with me for a bit darlin" and one saying "I just need a few more minutes to change the sheets hun".

    This must a first: Somebody calling 911 about a sheet change!

    Odd that she "cares about people" but wasting 2+ hours of my day (including drive time) apparently was insignificant to her.

    At a minimum, if there had been a call to 911, I would have expected an ex post facto explanation (and an apology) for the no-show.

    (I got an explanation of sorts -- from someone else -- at the time of the no-show but it included no mention of a 911 call.).

    Perhaps she should book an hour or so of free time in between appointments to allow for "bonus caring time".

  14. #15063
    Quote Originally Posted by AusEx  [View Original Post]
    I booked 1-1/2 hours with a favourably-reviewed escort (whose name I shan't include).

    Client #1 was scheduled before me -- for half an hour beginning at 2 pm.

    I notified the escort I was there (20 minutes early) at 2:40 pm For an appt. Sched. For 3 pm.

    Several texts from the escort ("give me a bit", "have to change the sheets".

    45 minutes later (at nearly 3:30 pm -- half an hour past my sched. Appt. -- still no word.

    I left.

    So the guy before me paid for half an hour and got 1-1/2 hours.

    I booked 1-1/2 hours and got nothing.

    Do you ever encounter situations of this sort?

    And. B. : I was offered a discount (don't know how much) if I would reschedule with the escort.
    Well I must have been after you and I booked 2 hrs and got nothing but when a person's life is at stake and they are dialing 911 I know I truly understand and would hope they would do the same for me! Trust me I will book again because obviously she cares about people and just doesn't go thru the motions like some of them do!! Sorry you didn't get to see her but wouldn't you want her to do the same for you? Stay safe and good luck.

  15. #15062
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Pay for 1/2 hour, get bonus hour free!

    I booked 1-1/2 hours with a favourably-reviewed escort (whose name I shan't include).

    Client #1 was scheduled before me -- for half an hour beginning at 2 pm.

    I notified the escort I was there (20 minutes early) at 2:40 pm For an appt. Sched. For 3 pm.

    Several texts from the escort ("give me a bit", "have to change the sheets".

    45 minutes later (at nearly 3:30 pm -- half an hour past my sched. Appt. -- still no word.

    I left.

    So the guy before me paid for half an hour and got 1-1/2 hours.

    I booked 1-1/2 hours and got nothing.

    Do you ever encounter situations of this sort?

    And. B. : I was offered a discount (don't know how much) if I would reschedule with the escort.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape