Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 24825
-
10-13-20 18:03 #15060Senior Member

Posts: 421Piper needs to come back so I can go broke, son of a *****.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 17:59 #15059Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106DI Georgia
I see there are not reviews out here yet for Georgia but today is just her second day. I loved it. I walked in to her wearing sexy lingerie, I had her take that bra off but leave the panties on to start with, she has a big set of tits, a little saggy but I'm not complaining, they're natural which other than Angelina most of the girls either have fake tits or small titties so these were fun to play with. I started off in my usual position laying on my back and letting her get started. She went for the BBBJ which was phenomenal, as she was sucking I played with her tits as they hung down. She loves sucking dick which she'll tell you so none of this my mouth is tired can we fuck yet bullshit, no she went for as long as I wanted. She loves being called bad names, which turns me on too. Sometimes I like to get a dirty personal story from a girl and that really gets me going, so I asked her how old she was when she sucked her first dick and who he was. Well, her answer lit me up and she got horny as I talked to her about it too. She can take it all the way down her throat, fuck it was hot. On went the cover for a mish experience, after pumping her for awhile I pulled out and had her clean the condom off with her mouth, very hot and naughty. Finished on her tits. Overall it was an awesome time, DI has found some solid new talent with her, Piper, Aaliyah. These 3 better stick around because they're amazing.
-
10-13-20 17:44 #15058Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Bbbj
I've seen a lot of the DI girls and many of them do BBBJ but not all do. That is my favorite part of the experience so much like you I really seek that out. I will give you my thoughts here and good luck!
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
I have not seen every girl but from the ones I've met with the ones that give BBBJ are: Kim, Erica, Jaimee, Delilah, Amber, Tabby, Jojo, Roz, Piper, Summer, Aaliyah and Georgia which I found out today (review to cum shortly). My favorite BJ's are from Jaimee, Tabby, Piper and Georgia. They can all take it really keep and they're good looking girls on top of that so it makes it hotter.
The ones who do not are: Bianca and Angelina but if you want an amazing set of natural tits you won't find a better set than Angelina but I don't know when / if she's coming back, she visits occasionally from Florida. She's gives a good BJ even in spite of it being covered but bareback is hard to beat. I've never met with Tiffany, Zoey, Alicia, Angel or Crystal so don't know what they offer or how good they are. Good luck with your choice! Sorry to hear Cincy sucks, we are fortunate to have DI, they find some amazing talent.
-
10-13-20 13:31 #15057Senior Member

Posts: 151Phoebe
Read FF's report of GP syndrome on this one https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...54/3176226157. Anyone actually take the plunge before she got pregnant and decided to turn her babymaker into an ATM? No face showing in ads, and assuming this is current preggo bod? What's the face like, and what kind of body does she normally rock?
-
10-13-20 13:20 #15056Senior Member

Posts: 478A few of them actually don't.
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
Summer, Tabby, Zoe (idk if she's still even there) definitely do.
Bianca does not.
That's as far as my personal experience will get you for now. Others have chimed in previously though.
-
10-13-20 12:54 #15055Senior Member

Posts: 196Wanting to try DI
Hey everyone I usually play in Cincy but the options are awful currently. So I was going to try DI. My biggest thing is getting a great BBBJ. Do all DI girls do BBBJ and if not which ones do and are best at it.
Or who is your ATF at DI. Thanks.
-
10-12-20 18:58 #15054Senior Member

Posts: 140Any info on Callie
I'm wondering if anyone has any information on Callie. She was amazing and I've have not seen anything for months.
-
10-12-20 17:04 #15053Senior Member

Posts: 148Is she still on pharma?
Originally Posted by Strych9999
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 09:34 #15052Regular Member

Posts: 20Liz
She made it to town around 7:30. I wasn't able to go see her until 11. Upon arrival we got straight to business. I have to say, this girl never disappoints. I think this was my sixth or seventh dream with her in the past 8 months or so. Afterwards I had asked her what she thought about coming to Indy and she said that she really enjoyed it and that she was going to try to start doing it often on the weekends. If she happens to not be able to do that for a while, I highly recommend you take the time to drive to her home incall location. It is very safe and discrete. This girl is a 10 in my book.
Originally Posted by JackNazty
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 08:51 #15051Senior Member

Posts: 80Catherine the Teacher
Agree with Bigred2006. I've seen her quite a bit over the past year and even I don't get responses from her sometimes. Try reaching out during the week b / w 3-5 pm, that's when I've found I have the best luck.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 08:38 #15050Senior Member

Posts: 80Di forum
Sure why not. I support this.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 08:33 #15049Senior Member

Posts: 80Di BBFS
While I haven't played with DI's entire stable of providers, I've played with quite a few. Only Summer has offered this. Summer was the first provider I'd seen from DI earlier this year before her brief absence. It was an early evening appointment and she said she had raided the hotel mini bar for a few drinks b / c it was a little slow that day, so maybe she wouldn't have offered BB if she wasn't tipsy. I didn't partake.
Originally Posted by StudMuffin317
[View Original Post]
However, towards the end of the hour I was getting close and she said I could cum inside her for an extra fee (don't remember how much she asked for). I honestly dont think any DI girl does BBFS and also think my encounter was a one off thing, but if anyone Else can add their 2 cents please do.
-
10-12-20 05:52 #15048Senior Member

Posts: 1095Scheduled to see her
I was scheduled to see her this week but her price is now 500 on Eros. I saw it for 400 elsewhere. I'll do 400 occasionally but I'm not going to pay 500 unless they are very well reviewed.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 12:45 #15047Senior Member

Posts: 121Aaliyah DI
Aaliyah Is probably the best traveling DI girl. Nice hotel, no smoke smell, no perfume smell and no Greek (a lot of guys ask about these points) anyways she's very dark skinned and just looks like a goddess. Big (fake) perfect tits, thin waist, and the nicest ass I've ever seen in person. Super sweet and super giggly from the get go so any nerves were just instantly gone. Ask about her dos and donts than got right to it. Great BBBJ and said she allows cim (no real kissing tho for those of you into that). Did any position I asked her to and just was fun and giggly and great the entire time. When she turned around though close your eyes because that butts enough to make you go right then and there LOL. She said she's in town for 2-3 weeks and I highly highly 11/10 recommend seeing her. For any of you guys looking to cross an ebony chick off you list she's the one. The whole package sweet, funny, and sexy as hell. Oh and I know you guys ask, if you get an hour with her it's as many pops as you can fit into the session. Be safe out there boys.
-
10-11-20 12:22 #15046Senior Member

Posts: 68Liz
Thanks man for your response to my post. I just PM'd you.
Originally Posted by SlipAway
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





