Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 702 752 1152 1652 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15058
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone I usually play in Cincy but the options are awful currently. So I was going to try DI. My biggest thing is getting a great BBBJ. Do all DI girls do BBBJ and if not which ones do and are best at it.

    Or who is your ATF at DI. Thanks.
    I've seen a lot of the DI girls and many of them do BBBJ but not all do. That is my favorite part of the experience so much like you I really seek that out. I will give you my thoughts here and good luck!

    I have not seen every girl but from the ones I've met with the ones that give BBBJ are: Kim, Erica, Jaimee, Delilah, Amber, Tabby, Jojo, Roz, Piper, Summer, Aaliyah and Georgia which I found out today (review to cum shortly). My favorite BJ's are from Jaimee, Tabby, Piper and Georgia. They can all take it really keep and they're good looking girls on top of that so it makes it hotter.

    The ones who do not are: Bianca and Angelina but if you want an amazing set of natural tits you won't find a better set than Angelina but I don't know when / if she's coming back, she visits occasionally from Florida. She's gives a good BJ even in spite of it being covered but bareback is hard to beat. I've never met with Tiffany, Zoey, Alicia, Angel or Crystal so don't know what they offer or how good they are. Good luck with your choice! Sorry to hear Cincy sucks, we are fortunate to have DI, they find some amazing talent.

  2. #15057

    Phoebe

    Read FF's report of GP syndrome on this one https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...54/3176226157. Anyone actually take the plunge before she got pregnant and decided to turn her babymaker into an ATM? No face showing in ads, and assuming this is current preggo bod? What's the face like, and what kind of body does she normally rock?

  3. #15056
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone I usually play in Cincy but the options are awful currently. So I was going to try DI. My biggest thing is getting a great BBBJ. Do all DI girls do BBBJ and if not which ones do and are best at it.

    Or who is your ATF at DI. Thanks.
    A few of them actually don't.

    Summer, Tabby, Zoe (idk if she's still even there) definitely do.

    Bianca does not.

    That's as far as my personal experience will get you for now. Others have chimed in previously though.

  4. #15055

    Wanting to try DI

    Hey everyone I usually play in Cincy but the options are awful currently. So I was going to try DI. My biggest thing is getting a great BBBJ. Do all DI girls do BBBJ and if not which ones do and are best at it.

    Or who is your ATF at DI. Thanks.

  5. #15054

    Any info on Callie

    I'm wondering if anyone has any information on Callie. She was amazing and I've have not seen anything for months.

  6. #15053
    Quote Originally Posted by Strych9999  [View Original Post]
    Agree with Bigred2006. I've seen her quite a bit over the past year and even I don't get responses from her sometimes. Try reaching out during the week b / w 3-5 pm, that's when I've found I have the best luck.
    Is she still on pharma?

  7. #15052

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNazty  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about this one for awhile. I thought about taking a trip to her neck of the woods, but I'm wanting to find out more about her first. If you end up swinging by the pyramids to say to hi to her, will you inbox me?
    She made it to town around 7:30. I wasn't able to go see her until 11. Upon arrival we got straight to business. I have to say, this girl never disappoints. I think this was my sixth or seventh dream with her in the past 8 months or so. Afterwards I had asked her what she thought about coming to Indy and she said that she really enjoyed it and that she was going to try to start doing it often on the weekends. If she happens to not be able to do that for a while, I highly recommend you take the time to drive to her home incall location. It is very safe and discrete. This girl is a 10 in my book.

  8. #15051

    Catherine the Teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    It's not uncommon for her to not respond so I take it as is.
    Agree with Bigred2006. I've seen her quite a bit over the past year and even I don't get responses from her sometimes. Try reaching out during the week b / w 3-5 pm, that's when I've found I have the best luck.

  9. #15050

    Di forum

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    For those who won't do the screening and then some of those screwed over, they account for so much we don't care to read. Just give them their own exclusive board.
    Sure why not. I support this.

  10. #15049

    Di BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the DI girls offer BBFS?
    While I haven't played with DI's entire stable of providers, I've played with quite a few. Only Summer has offered this. Summer was the first provider I'd seen from DI earlier this year before her brief absence. It was an early evening appointment and she said she had raided the hotel mini bar for a few drinks b / c it was a little slow that day, so maybe she wouldn't have offered BB if she wasn't tipsy. I didn't partake.

    However, towards the end of the hour I was getting close and she said I could cum inside her for an extra fee (don't remember how much she asked for). I honestly dont think any DI girl does BBFS and also think my encounter was a one off thing, but if anyone Else can add their 2 cents please do.

  11. #15048

    Scheduled to see her

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Greetings guys, I know I asked a few days ago but these posts get buried pretty quick as new reviews come in so I wanted to ask the group again. I'm working on setting up a time with Irina next week. She looks hot as hell. Another review site had 3 reviews on her but not much detail, the reviews didn't give hardly any description. Has anyone else on here seen her that can give insight about their experience, what's on the table, DFK, CIM, DATY etc. Is she from Indy so we can count on her to be here awhile or does she just visit Indy on periodic visits? Any insight is appreciated. Thanks guys, enjoy the girls and stay safe out there.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2320689.htm?cat=1
    I was scheduled to see her this week but her price is now 500 on Eros. I saw it for 400 elsewhere. I'll do 400 occasionally but I'm not going to pay 500 unless they are very well reviewed.

  12. #15047

    Aaliyah DI

    Aaliyah Is probably the best traveling DI girl. Nice hotel, no smoke smell, no perfume smell and no Greek (a lot of guys ask about these points) anyways she's very dark skinned and just looks like a goddess. Big (fake) perfect tits, thin waist, and the nicest ass I've ever seen in person. Super sweet and super giggly from the get go so any nerves were just instantly gone. Ask about her dos and donts than got right to it. Great BBBJ and said she allows cim (no real kissing tho for those of you into that). Did any position I asked her to and just was fun and giggly and great the entire time. When she turned around though close your eyes because that butts enough to make you go right then and there LOL. She said she's in town for 2-3 weeks and I highly highly 11/10 recommend seeing her. For any of you guys looking to cross an ebony chick off you list she's the one. The whole package sweet, funny, and sexy as hell. Oh and I know you guys ask, if you get an hour with her it's as many pops as you can fit into the session. Be safe out there boys.

  13. #15046

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by SlipAway  [View Original Post]
    I finally got in to see her In her incall location in Tipton, glad I did.

    She is very pleasant to be around, very safe and her hygiene is impeccable.

    Can't go wrong with this one, even if you have to make the drive to Tipton.
    Thanks man for your response to my post. I just PM'd you.

  14. #15045

  15. #15044

    Reviews Phoebe and Katrina

    Phoebe. See below link. I didn't meet with her because she thinks her pussy is special. Conversation went like this. "What's your contribution?" "Quick 100, Half 200, hour 300, full service extra 100. " "Ok, that's pricey. What do you get without the extra 100?" "Fuck and Suck with condom nothing else. " "Oh, so 100 extra is no condom including BBFS?" "Yes hun and kissing and whatever you want. " I then told her I would pass because those prices were a little high for this area. She then said "I'm not normal, my pussy pricy hun. I'm pregnant and have better pussy than any other girls". Well I agreed with her, she's not normal and I declined. I believe her to be real and she's working near the Greenwood Mall area.

    https://callescort.org/317-622-6157

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3176226157/1

    Katrina. This one definitely got my attention and those that know me will know why! Low rent south side hotel. Easy verification. Quoted 80 QV 120 HHR. I didn't ask about hr rates. She's a cigarette smoker but not in session. So here are the good and bad.

    Good: Pics are spot on, room was fairly clean, petite but not stick thin, nice clean kitty, friendly, personable and safe. Great firm breasts that were very fun to suck and lick. She liked her body being stroked. LFK was very good. DATY was very vocal and fun. CFS Mish & Doggy were very nice and vocal with a tight kitty.

    Bad: Not GFE, no DFK and no BBBJ. She needs to work on getting your dick hard since she doesn't do BBBJ's. The CBJ was too fast, jack-hammer style, not real sensual and she will only do it for 5 min. Her teeth were brown and rotting so she has some type of pharmacy issue that is smoke related. Her body showed no signs of needle use. I would repeat because most of the experience was good and I thought she was vey attractive and she has something I like. Here is her link.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...-3017/6/820749

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3173423017/1

    FF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape