Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 653 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 703 753 1153 1653 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 24833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15053
    Quote Originally Posted by Strych9999  [View Original Post]
    Agree with Bigred2006. I've seen her quite a bit over the past year and even I don't get responses from her sometimes. Try reaching out during the week b / w 3-5 pm, that's when I've found I have the best luck.
    Is she still on pharma?

  2. #15052

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNazty  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about this one for awhile. I thought about taking a trip to her neck of the woods, but I'm wanting to find out more about her first. If you end up swinging by the pyramids to say to hi to her, will you inbox me?
    She made it to town around 7:30. I wasn't able to go see her until 11. Upon arrival we got straight to business. I have to say, this girl never disappoints. I think this was my sixth or seventh dream with her in the past 8 months or so. Afterwards I had asked her what she thought about coming to Indy and she said that she really enjoyed it and that she was going to try to start doing it often on the weekends. If she happens to not be able to do that for a while, I highly recommend you take the time to drive to her home incall location. It is very safe and discrete. This girl is a 10 in my book.

  3. #15051

    Catherine the Teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    It's not uncommon for her to not respond so I take it as is.
    Agree with Bigred2006. I've seen her quite a bit over the past year and even I don't get responses from her sometimes. Try reaching out during the week b / w 3-5 pm, that's when I've found I have the best luck.

  4. #15050

    Di forum

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    For those who won't do the screening and then some of those screwed over, they account for so much we don't care to read. Just give them their own exclusive board.
    Sure why not. I support this.

  5. #15049

    Di BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the DI girls offer BBFS?
    While I haven't played with DI's entire stable of providers, I've played with quite a few. Only Summer has offered this. Summer was the first provider I'd seen from DI earlier this year before her brief absence. It was an early evening appointment and she said she had raided the hotel mini bar for a few drinks b / c it was a little slow that day, so maybe she wouldn't have offered BB if she wasn't tipsy. I didn't partake.

    However, towards the end of the hour I was getting close and she said I could cum inside her for an extra fee (don't remember how much she asked for). I honestly dont think any DI girl does BBFS and also think my encounter was a one off thing, but if anyone Else can add their 2 cents please do.

  6. #15048

    Scheduled to see her

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Greetings guys, I know I asked a few days ago but these posts get buried pretty quick as new reviews come in so I wanted to ask the group again. I'm working on setting up a time with Irina next week. She looks hot as hell. Another review site had 3 reviews on her but not much detail, the reviews didn't give hardly any description. Has anyone else on here seen her that can give insight about their experience, what's on the table, DFK, CIM, DATY etc. Is she from Indy so we can count on her to be here awhile or does she just visit Indy on periodic visits? Any insight is appreciated. Thanks guys, enjoy the girls and stay safe out there.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2320689.htm?cat=1
    I was scheduled to see her this week but her price is now 500 on Eros. I saw it for 400 elsewhere. I'll do 400 occasionally but I'm not going to pay 500 unless they are very well reviewed.

  7. #15047

    Aaliyah DI

    Aaliyah Is probably the best traveling DI girl. Nice hotel, no smoke smell, no perfume smell and no Greek (a lot of guys ask about these points) anyways she's very dark skinned and just looks like a goddess. Big (fake) perfect tits, thin waist, and the nicest ass I've ever seen in person. Super sweet and super giggly from the get go so any nerves were just instantly gone. Ask about her dos and donts than got right to it. Great BBBJ and said she allows cim (no real kissing tho for those of you into that). Did any position I asked her to and just was fun and giggly and great the entire time. When she turned around though close your eyes because that butts enough to make you go right then and there LOL. She said she's in town for 2-3 weeks and I highly highly 11/10 recommend seeing her. For any of you guys looking to cross an ebony chick off you list she's the one. The whole package sweet, funny, and sexy as hell. Oh and I know you guys ask, if you get an hour with her it's as many pops as you can fit into the session. Be safe out there boys.

  8. #15046

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by SlipAway  [View Original Post]
    I finally got in to see her In her incall location in Tipton, glad I did.

    She is very pleasant to be around, very safe and her hygiene is impeccable.

    Can't go wrong with this one, even if you have to make the drive to Tipton.
    Thanks man for your response to my post. I just PM'd you.

  9. #15045

  10. #15044

    Reviews Phoebe and Katrina

    Phoebe. See below link. I didn't meet with her because she thinks her pussy is special. Conversation went like this. "What's your contribution?" "Quick 100, Half 200, hour 300, full service extra 100. " "Ok, that's pricey. What do you get without the extra 100?" "Fuck and Suck with condom nothing else. " "Oh, so 100 extra is no condom including BBFS?" "Yes hun and kissing and whatever you want. " I then told her I would pass because those prices were a little high for this area. She then said "I'm not normal, my pussy pricy hun. I'm pregnant and have better pussy than any other girls". Well I agreed with her, she's not normal and I declined. I believe her to be real and she's working near the Greenwood Mall area.

    https://callescort.org/317-622-6157

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3176226157/1

    Katrina. This one definitely got my attention and those that know me will know why! Low rent south side hotel. Easy verification. Quoted 80 QV 120 HHR. I didn't ask about hr rates. She's a cigarette smoker but not in session. So here are the good and bad.

    Good: Pics are spot on, room was fairly clean, petite but not stick thin, nice clean kitty, friendly, personable and safe. Great firm breasts that were very fun to suck and lick. She liked her body being stroked. LFK was very good. DATY was very vocal and fun. CFS Mish & Doggy were very nice and vocal with a tight kitty.

    Bad: Not GFE, no DFK and no BBBJ. She needs to work on getting your dick hard since she doesn't do BBBJ's. The CBJ was too fast, jack-hammer style, not real sensual and she will only do it for 5 min. Her teeth were brown and rotting so she has some type of pharmacy issue that is smoke related. Her body showed no signs of needle use. I would repeat because most of the experience was good and I thought she was vey attractive and she has something I like. Here is her link.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...-3017/6/820749

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3173423017/1

    FF.

  11. #15043
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Aaliyah

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPenis  [View Original Post]
    Been with DI for over 4 years and thought I would try a review for the new girl. First off, she's hot as hell. Long legs, round firm ass and with super soft skin. Reminds me of a track athlete, the body is tight, yet soft on the surface. Her tits are man made, but outstanding on her frame and her nipples are like 7/8 inches long, and when you suck on them she moans. Everything was on the menu you would want, and any position was a go.

    Hell, I almost fell over when I climaxed in her mouth the first time. We both thought this was funny and talked some till round two. I know she is Piper's friend, and I would say the experience is the same or even better depending on your preference and body type. She was always smiling with great eye contact and ball play during the blowjob. She was super wet and slightly squeals when she is enjoying herself. Even watching her just walk around got me ready for the second time. Truly a mesmerizing woman with skills and the ability to please. Do yourself a favor and go experience this amazing woman. I will be seeing her again this weekend and hopefully next week also. I could not imagine seeing both Aaliyah and Piper at the same time, if that were ever an option in the future. I would need a day to recover. Since this is my first review and I have read the boards. If you ever had the pleasure of seeing Callie at her house, you would know about the wood paneling on the ceiling in her loft and how great her service was. Aaliyah's is better! Not the paneling. Just the service!
    Welcome to the board. For your first review that was very helpful, keep posting reviews, it helps us all out. I have to go see her it sounds like, I absolutely love finishing in a girls mouth, it's so naughty. God damn, her and Piper together would about cause a heart attack. I love that you are going to see her two or three times, when we find a good one we about lose our minds. I saw Piper 3 times during her visit, LOL. I lost my mind. Nice work friend.

  12. #15042

    Aaliyah

    Been with DI for over 4 years and thought I would try a review for the new girl. First off, she's hot as hell. Long legs, round firm ass and with super soft skin. Reminds me of a track athlete, the body is tight, yet soft on the surface. Her tits are man made, but outstanding on her frame and her nipples are like 7/8 inches long, and when you suck on them she moans. Everything was on the menu you would want, and any position was a go.

    Hell, I almost fell over when I climaxed in her mouth the first time. We both thought this was funny and talked some till round two. I know she is Piper's friend, and I would say the experience is the same or even better depending on your preference and body type. She was always smiling with great eye contact and ball play during the blowjob. She was super wet and slightly squeals when she is enjoying herself. Even watching her just walk around got me ready for the second time. Truly a mesmerizing woman with skills and the ability to please. Do yourself a favor and go experience this amazing woman. I will be seeing her again this weekend and hopefully next week also. I could not imagine seeing both Aaliyah and Piper at the same time, if that were ever an option in the future. I would need a day to recover. Since this is my first review and I have read the boards. If you ever had the pleasure of seeing Callie at her house, you would know about the wood paneling on the ceiling in her loft and how great her service was. Aaliyah's is better! Not the paneling. Just the service!

  13. #15041

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNazty  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about this one for awhile. I thought about taking a trip to her neck of the woods, but I'm wanting to find out more about her first. If you end up swinging by the pyramids to say to hi to her, will you inbox me?
    I finally got in to see her In her incall location in Tipton, glad I did.

    She is very pleasant to be around, very safe and her hygiene is impeccable.

    Can't go wrong with this one, even if you have to make the drive to Tipton.

  14. #15040

    Mother / Daughter Duo

    It has always been a fantasy of mine to do a mother / daughter duo. I had separate experiences with Angel and Kendra a couple of years ago, before I knew their relationship. Both experiences were oversold and under delivered. I would not repeat with either, nor would I take a chance with trying a duo.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    It was. Interesting. The incall is not a great area on the near east side. Angel's "roommate" had a qv at the same time which I wasn't told about. Angel got right down to business, rubbing and grinding, little to no warmup. The roommate's qv left like 5 minutes into my hh which was real awkward. Angel let my hands roam but wasn't getting the job done and was visibly frustrated. I asked about her roommate, she didn't hesitate to go to the stairwell and call up to "Kendra" I believe.

    Kendra comes down apologizing she's not dressed up, but takes the hh donation from me. She's a brunette, very skinny, cute, tight body and perkiest little nipples I've ever seen. She's more friendly and talkative and turns out. Angel is her mother. Yeah. Kendra grinds on me a bit, let's my hands roam, and gets into the HJ. I asked about oral and she says nothing so sexual for first timers. So it can go further. Back to the HJ and I'm having a moment of stamina. I suggest we go to her room for more privacy (this is all taking place on a bed in their living room). She says she has a friend upstairs. Don't know if that's true, but I give her some instruction to move things along and she follows well. Stuck with it.

    Angel did suddenly have to leave shortly after they switched out. In hindsight that probably should've concerned me.

    I'd see Kendra again. She's a spinner and seems like she could really get into it. But I really don't want to step foot back in that incall. PM me if you want more details.

  15. #15039

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    It was. Interesting. The incall is not a great area on the near east side. Angel's "roommate" had a qv at the same time which I wasn't told about. Angel got right down to business, rubbing and grinding, little to no warmup. The roommate's qv left like 5 minutes into my hh which was real awkward. Angel let my hands roam but wasn't getting the job done and was visibly frustrated. I asked about her roommate, she didn't hesitate to go to the stairwell and call up to "Kendra" I believe.

    Kendra comes down apologizing she's not dressed up, but takes the hh donation from me. She's a brunette, very skinny, cute, tight body and perkiest little nipples I've ever seen. She's more friendly and talkative and turns out. Angel is her mother. Yeah. Kendra grinds on me a bit, let's my hands roam, and gets into the HJ. I asked about oral and she says nothing so sexual for first timers. So it can go further. Back to the HJ and I'm having a moment of stamina. I suggest we go to her room for more privacy (this is all taking place on a bed in their living room). She says she has a friend upstairs. Don't know if that's true, but I give her some instruction to move things along and she follows well. Stuck with it.

    Angel did suddenly have to leave shortly after they switched out. In hindsight that probably should've concerned me.

    I'd see Kendra again. She's a spinner and seems like she could really get into it. But I really don't want to step foot back in that incall. PM me if you want more details.
    Kendra has had ads and poor reviews for years. She used to advertise body rubs but didn't offer FS and the reports weren't good. Kind of like bait and switch with more money charged than services provided usually would dictate. There were also reports of more serious ripoffs. Then she ran ads saying she was offering more services but most stayed away or wrote meh reviews. It has always seemed that she was trying to make money without going headlong into the business.

    She has always looked good in the ads though. I'd be curious if anyone has a good review recently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape