Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 754 1154 1654 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15031

    AaLiyah is in the house

    She is definitely the girl in photos and she is sweet! Had some small talk introductions and bam! A real beauty and seems to enjoy herself. All wrapped but what a body! Can't wait to see the gold bikini next visit!

  2. #15030

    Wondered as well

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDong69  [View Original Post]
    Anybody take the plunge on Aaliyah at DI? I know it's been hard to get a time slot that works for both of us because her being booked.

    Is everything covered with her? Can you get 2 pops on hr visit?
    I can't believe there hasn't been a review yet either. Hoping she works Sunday, I'm going to throw my hat in the ring and try and see her. Also I see jaimee is available today meaning she's back in town, I highly recommend her I try and see her whenever she's in town. Menu is wide open and she's a sweetheart.

  3. #15029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by DagonDebaer  [View Original Post]
    Okay,

    I think I've finally figured out that at my age and income level DI is my best bet for what I'm looking for (FS, pretty / cute, relatively low health risk). However, my income level makes indulging a 1-2 times a year thing (and puts Eros out of the picture.) I know I'm asking an opinion question and tastes vary, but many of you have more experience with these ladies than I ever will, so.

    Who would you recommend for a first-timer out of the current crop of DI girls? Is there one that stands out? Is there one that is good for breaking in the rookie?
    You say at your age, that could mean you are young or well seasoned. It kind of depends on what you are looking for, a young hard body or an experienced lovely lady. A wild or more tame adventure. Personally I generally love the young hard bodies and some of them like Bianca are stunning. But lately I have found more actual enjoyment with some that are a little older, not old, just not 20 something. Tabby is always a great choice and can probably fulfill any desire. My current favorite is Jaimee, she is a warm, genuine, attractive lady with a better body than some 20 somethings and provides a real nice GFE experience. There are plenty of reviews on most of the DI ladies, I would suggest picking out a couple that seem to interest you and then research their reviews to see if you think there is a good match, keeping in mind YMMV. But if you read enough reviews you will have a pretty good idea of what to expect.

  4. #15028

    Reviews Disabled

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    Called and her roommate answered, who she says also does calls. Near east side. Sounds like a smoker which I'm not high on but. Anyone have experience with her?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/122630#.
    I am always a bit suspect when a provider's reviews are disabled. Why? Perhaps bad reviews? Your guess is as good as mine if you guess bad reviews. LOL.

  5. #15027

    Liz is coming to town tonight

    I have had dreams of this girl form time to time. I happen to be coming through Indy tonight and saw that her ad shows she'll be out by the pyramids tonight. Mongers, this sexy MILF is one of the best I've seen in a long time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/54869948/

  6. #15026

    Noted!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlt02  [View Original Post]
    If you have to send them an email, or contact them on a phone number that has an area code not from around here, it's a scam 99 times out of 100.
    Noted, Thanks!

  7. #15025

    DI thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DagonDebaer  [View Original Post]
    Okay,

    I think I've finally figured out that at my age and income level DI is my best bet for what I'm looking for (FS, pretty / cute, relatively low health risk). However, my income level makes indulging a 1-2 times a year thing (and puts Eros out of the picture.) I know I'm asking an opinion question and tastes vary, but many of you have more experience with these ladies than I ever will, so.

    Who would you recommend for a first-timer out of the current crop of DI girls? Is there one that stands out? Is there one that is good for breaking in the rookie?
    They've started a thread for DI related questions down there. I've heard good things about Amber. Bianca was fun, but everything covered if that matters. Tabby is fantastic as well from my experience.

  8. #15024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    If you have to send them an email, or contact them on a phone number that has an area code not from around here, it's a scam 99 times out of 100.

  9. #15023

    Can anyone verify Angel?

    Called and her roommate answered, who she says also does calls. Near east side. Sounds like a smoker which I'm not high on but. Anyone have experience with her?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/122630#.

  10. #15022

    DI Aaliyah

    Anybody take the plunge on Aaliyah at DI? I know it's been hard to get a time slot that works for both of us because her being booked.

    Is everything covered with her? Can you get 2 pops on hr visit?

  11. #15021

    Opinion- DI girls

    Okay,

    I think I've finally figured out that at my age and income level DI is my best bet for what I'm looking for (FS, pretty / cute, relatively low health risk). However, my income level makes indulging a 1-2 times a year thing (and puts Eros out of the picture.) I know I'm asking an opinion question and tastes vary, but many of you have more experience with these ladies than I ever will, so.

    Who would you recommend for a first-timer out of the current crop of DI girls? Is there one that stands out? Is there one that is good for breaking in the rookie?

  12. #15020

    Ava Eros formerly DI

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    What was her name with DI?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anson22  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember what it was. She hasn't been with them in a long time. At least 4 years. I am trying to remember it.
    I believe she was Ava with DI and she only worked for like 2 weeks. It was in the spring of 2020 because Isabella introduced her to DI and Isabella started around 1-8-2020 see post below. Hope this helps clarify things.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4606416

  13. #15019

    Kay Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone here have Kay reach out and say she would be in town this week? She texted me again last night and this morning to say she was in town. Anyone get the same?
    A reliable friend told me she was in town and his opinion is, run, don't walk from any contact with her. She and Hubby (yes she's been married since before she left DI) have some serious issues with uncle in another city. Family, friends and roommates have all been questioned by uncle. She's back on boy and anything else she can get her hands on supplied by her dealer SO. This is not to be taken lightly because she likes to video tape and voice record interactions.

    ALL old "Past Friends" male and female have stopped all contact with her because she's on a downward spiral and nobody from her past want's to end up where she's going.

  14. #15018
    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reviews on Ava guys, sounds like she's pretty good. Her pics look hot. Thanks for clarifying she was with DI 4 years ago, someone said she was with DI but I've been a client for over 2 years and I would have remembered a girl who looks that good. Eros prices will break the bank but it's worth it every few months as long as it's a good experience. Eros has a really talented line-up posted right now and I've been tempted for sure. Has anyone seen Irina Ivanova? She's posted in Indy before then in other cities so she must travel, she looks amazing but wanted to know if she's legit. Anyone had an experience they can share, what's on the menu, etc? You'll have to copy and paste the link, I couldn't get the the direct link to work. Damn, Melody who's visiting soon looks amazing too.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2320689.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5200510.htm?cat=1
    I'm seeing Irina next week. Contacted Melody but she wanted work verification after I offered 4 references and my handles so I'm not going to see her.

  15. #15017

    It's been a couple weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Catherine the teacher within the last few months? Been trying to get a hold of her but no response.
    It's not uncommon for her to not respond so I take it as is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape