The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 754 1154 1654 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 24837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15042

    Aaliyah

    Been with DI for over 4 years and thought I would try a review for the new girl. First off, she's hot as hell. Long legs, round firm ass and with super soft skin. Reminds me of a track athlete, the body is tight, yet soft on the surface. Her tits are man made, but outstanding on her frame and her nipples are like 7/8 inches long, and when you suck on them she moans. Everything was on the menu you would want, and any position was a go.

    Hell, I almost fell over when I climaxed in her mouth the first time. We both thought this was funny and talked some till round two. I know she is Piper's friend, and I would say the experience is the same or even better depending on your preference and body type. She was always smiling with great eye contact and ball play during the blowjob. She was super wet and slightly squeals when she is enjoying herself. Even watching her just walk around got me ready for the second time. Truly a mesmerizing woman with skills and the ability to please. Do yourself a favor and go experience this amazing woman. I will be seeing her again this weekend and hopefully next week also. I could not imagine seeing both Aaliyah and Piper at the same time, if that were ever an option in the future. I would need a day to recover. Since this is my first review and I have read the boards. If you ever had the pleasure of seeing Callie at her house, you would know about the wood paneling on the ceiling in her loft and how great her service was. Aaliyah's is better! Not the paneling. Just the service!

  2. #15041

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNazty  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about this one for awhile. I thought about taking a trip to her neck of the woods, but I'm wanting to find out more about her first. If you end up swinging by the pyramids to say to hi to her, will you inbox me?
    I finally got in to see her In her incall location in Tipton, glad I did.

    She is very pleasant to be around, very safe and her hygiene is impeccable.

    Can't go wrong with this one, even if you have to make the drive to Tipton.

  3. #15040

    Mother / Daughter Duo

    It has always been a fantasy of mine to do a mother / daughter duo. I had separate experiences with Angel and Kendra a couple of years ago, before I knew their relationship. Both experiences were oversold and under delivered. I would not repeat with either, nor would I take a chance with trying a duo.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    It was. Interesting. The incall is not a great area on the near east side. Angel's "roommate" had a qv at the same time which I wasn't told about. Angel got right down to business, rubbing and grinding, little to no warmup. The roommate's qv left like 5 minutes into my hh which was real awkward. Angel let my hands roam but wasn't getting the job done and was visibly frustrated. I asked about her roommate, she didn't hesitate to go to the stairwell and call up to "Kendra" I believe.

    Kendra comes down apologizing she's not dressed up, but takes the hh donation from me. She's a brunette, very skinny, cute, tight body and perkiest little nipples I've ever seen. She's more friendly and talkative and turns out. Angel is her mother. Yeah. Kendra grinds on me a bit, let's my hands roam, and gets into the HJ. I asked about oral and she says nothing so sexual for first timers. So it can go further. Back to the HJ and I'm having a moment of stamina. I suggest we go to her room for more privacy (this is all taking place on a bed in their living room). She says she has a friend upstairs. Don't know if that's true, but I give her some instruction to move things along and she follows well. Stuck with it.

    Angel did suddenly have to leave shortly after they switched out. In hindsight that probably should've concerned me.

    I'd see Kendra again. She's a spinner and seems like she could really get into it. But I really don't want to step foot back in that incall. PM me if you want more details.

  4. #15039

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    It was. Interesting. The incall is not a great area on the near east side. Angel's "roommate" had a qv at the same time which I wasn't told about. Angel got right down to business, rubbing and grinding, little to no warmup. The roommate's qv left like 5 minutes into my hh which was real awkward. Angel let my hands roam but wasn't getting the job done and was visibly frustrated. I asked about her roommate, she didn't hesitate to go to the stairwell and call up to "Kendra" I believe.

    Kendra comes down apologizing she's not dressed up, but takes the hh donation from me. She's a brunette, very skinny, cute, tight body and perkiest little nipples I've ever seen. She's more friendly and talkative and turns out. Angel is her mother. Yeah. Kendra grinds on me a bit, let's my hands roam, and gets into the HJ. I asked about oral and she says nothing so sexual for first timers. So it can go further. Back to the HJ and I'm having a moment of stamina. I suggest we go to her room for more privacy (this is all taking place on a bed in their living room). She says she has a friend upstairs. Don't know if that's true, but I give her some instruction to move things along and she follows well. Stuck with it.

    Angel did suddenly have to leave shortly after they switched out. In hindsight that probably should've concerned me.

    I'd see Kendra again. She's a spinner and seems like she could really get into it. But I really don't want to step foot back in that incall. PM me if you want more details.
    Kendra has had ads and poor reviews for years. She used to advertise body rubs but didn't offer FS and the reports weren't good. Kind of like bait and switch with more money charged than services provided usually would dictate. There were also reports of more serious ripoffs. Then she ran ads saying she was offering more services but most stayed away or wrote meh reviews. It has always seemed that she was trying to make money without going headlong into the business.

    She has always looked good in the ads though. I'd be curious if anyone has a good review recently.

  5. #15038

    Curious?

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicWand69  [View Original Post]
    I have had dreams of this girl form time to time. I happen to be coming through Indy tonight and saw that her ad shows she'll be out by the pyramids tonight. Mongers, this sexy MILF is one of the best I've seen in a long time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/54869948/
    I've been curious about this one for awhile. I thought about taking a trip to her neck of the woods, but I'm wanting to find out more about her first. If you end up swinging by the pyramids to say to hi to her, will you inbox me?

  6. #15037
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Irina Ivanova

    Greetings guys, I know I asked a few days ago but these posts get buried pretty quick as new reviews come in so I wanted to ask the group again. I'm working on setting up a time with Irina next week. She looks hot as hell. Another review site had 3 reviews on her but not much detail, the reviews didn't give hardly any description. Has anyone else on here seen her that can give insight about their experience, what's on the table, DFK, CIM, DATY etc. Is she from Indy so we can count on her to be here awhile or does she just visit Indy on periodic visits? Any insight is appreciated. Thanks guys, enjoy the girls and stay safe out there.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2320689.htm?cat=1

  7. #15036

    Went for it prior to warnings.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    Called and her roommate answered, who she says also does calls. Near east side. Sounds like a smoker which I'm not high on but. Anyone have experience with her?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/122630#.
    It was. Interesting. The incall is not a great area on the near east side. Angel's "roommate" had a qv at the same time which I wasn't told about. Angel got right down to business, rubbing and grinding, little to no warmup. The roommate's qv left like 5 minutes into my hh which was real awkward. Angel let my hands roam but wasn't getting the job done and was visibly frustrated. I asked about her roommate, she didn't hesitate to go to the stairwell and call up to "Kendra" I believe.

    Kendra comes down apologizing she's not dressed up, but takes the hh donation from me. She's a brunette, very skinny, cute, tight body and perkiest little nipples I've ever seen. She's more friendly and talkative and turns out. Angel is her mother. Yeah. Kendra grinds on me a bit, let's my hands roam, and gets into the HJ. I asked about oral and she says nothing so sexual for first timers. So it can go further. Back to the HJ and I'm having a moment of stamina. I suggest we go to her room for more privacy (this is all taking place on a bed in their living room). She says she has a friend upstairs. Don't know if that's true, but I give her some instruction to move things along and she follows well. Stuck with it.

    Angel did suddenly have to leave shortly after they switched out. In hindsight that probably should've concerned me.

    I'd see Kendra again. She's a spinner and seems like she could really get into it. But I really don't want to step foot back in that incall. PM me if you want more details.

  8. #15035

    Went for it

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. She's bad news according to multiple reports I've read in the past
    Was done by the time you posted this but it was. Interesting. Posting review soon.

  9. #15034

    Went for it

    Quote Originally Posted by Schlotsky  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a "Kendra" I saw a few years ago for a massage. When I got to her house near Garfield Park, I was offered a double massage for bit more. I took it. The other girl massaged me a little, while Kendra robbed me and went through my car. I can't be sure its the same girl, but that face is really familiar.
    Didn't get robbed, but you're on point with Kendra. Posting my review soon.

  10. #15033

    Bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    Called and her roommate answered, who she says also does calls. Near east side. Sounds like a smoker which I'm not high on but. Anyone have experience with her?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/122630#.
    Stay away. She's bad news according to multiple reports I've read in the past.

  11. #15032

    I wouldn't

    She looks like a "Kendra" I saw a few years ago for a massage. When I got to her house near Garfield Park, I was offered a double massage for bit more. I took it. The other girl massaged me a little, while Kendra robbed me and went through my car. I can't be sure its the same girl, but that face is really familiar.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    Called and her roommate answered, who she says also does calls. Near east side. Sounds like a smoker which I'm not high on but. Anyone have experience with her?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/122630#.

  12. #15031

    AaLiyah is in the house

    She is definitely the girl in photos and she is sweet! Had some small talk introductions and bam! A real beauty and seems to enjoy herself. All wrapped but what a body! Can't wait to see the gold bikini next visit!

  13. #15030

    Wondered as well

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDong69  [View Original Post]
    Anybody take the plunge on Aaliyah at DI? I know it's been hard to get a time slot that works for both of us because her being booked.

    Is everything covered with her? Can you get 2 pops on hr visit?
    I can't believe there hasn't been a review yet either. Hoping she works Sunday, I'm going to throw my hat in the ring and try and see her. Also I see jaimee is available today meaning she's back in town, I highly recommend her I try and see her whenever she's in town. Menu is wide open and she's a sweetheart.

  14. #15029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by DagonDebaer  [View Original Post]
    Okay,

    I think I've finally figured out that at my age and income level DI is my best bet for what I'm looking for (FS, pretty / cute, relatively low health risk). However, my income level makes indulging a 1-2 times a year thing (and puts Eros out of the picture.) I know I'm asking an opinion question and tastes vary, but many of you have more experience with these ladies than I ever will, so.

    Who would you recommend for a first-timer out of the current crop of DI girls? Is there one that stands out? Is there one that is good for breaking in the rookie?
    You say at your age, that could mean you are young or well seasoned. It kind of depends on what you are looking for, a young hard body or an experienced lovely lady. A wild or more tame adventure. Personally I generally love the young hard bodies and some of them like Bianca are stunning. But lately I have found more actual enjoyment with some that are a little older, not old, just not 20 something. Tabby is always a great choice and can probably fulfill any desire. My current favorite is Jaimee, she is a warm, genuine, attractive lady with a better body than some 20 somethings and provides a real nice GFE experience. There are plenty of reviews on most of the DI ladies, I would suggest picking out a couple that seem to interest you and then research their reviews to see if you think there is a good match, keeping in mind YMMV. But if you read enough reviews you will have a pretty good idea of what to expect.

  15. #15028

    Reviews Disabled

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    Called and her roommate answered, who she says also does calls. Near east side. Sounds like a smoker which I'm not high on but. Anyone have experience with her?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/122630#.
    I am always a bit suspect when a provider's reviews are disabled. Why? Perhaps bad reviews? Your guess is as good as mine if you guess bad reviews. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape