Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 24825
-
10-11-20 11:13 #15045Senior Member

Posts: 727Cece
Any body seen cece.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...201/3172025231
-
10-11-20 10:51 #15044Senior Member

Posts: 2138Reviews Phoebe and Katrina
Phoebe. See below link. I didn't meet with her because she thinks her pussy is special. Conversation went like this. "What's your contribution?" "Quick 100, Half 200, hour 300, full service extra 100. " "Ok, that's pricey. What do you get without the extra 100?" "Fuck and Suck with condom nothing else. " "Oh, so 100 extra is no condom including BBFS?" "Yes hun and kissing and whatever you want. " I then told her I would pass because those prices were a little high for this area. She then said "I'm not normal, my pussy pricy hun. I'm pregnant and have better pussy than any other girls". Well I agreed with her, she's not normal and I declined. I believe her to be real and she's working near the Greenwood Mall area.
https://callescort.org/317-622-6157
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3176226157/1
Katrina. This one definitely got my attention and those that know me will know why! Low rent south side hotel. Easy verification. Quoted 80 QV 120 HHR. I didn't ask about hr rates. She's a cigarette smoker but not in session. So here are the good and bad.
Good: Pics are spot on, room was fairly clean, petite but not stick thin, nice clean kitty, friendly, personable and safe. Great firm breasts that were very fun to suck and lick. She liked her body being stroked. LFK was very good. DATY was very vocal and fun. CFS Mish & Doggy were very nice and vocal with a tight kitty.
Bad: Not GFE, no DFK and no BBBJ. She needs to work on getting your dick hard since she doesn't do BBBJ's. The CBJ was too fast, jack-hammer style, not real sensual and she will only do it for 5 min. Her teeth were brown and rotting so she has some type of pharmacy issue that is smoke related. Her body showed no signs of needle use. I would repeat because most of the experience was good and I thought she was vey attractive and she has something I like. Here is her link.
https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...-3017/6/820749
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3173423017/1
FF.
-
10-11-20 09:27 #15043Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Aaliyah
Welcome to the board. For your first review that was very helpful, keep posting reviews, it helps us all out. I have to go see her it sounds like, I absolutely love finishing in a girls mouth, it's so naughty. God damn, her and Piper together would about cause a heart attack. I love that you are going to see her two or three times, when we find a good one we about lose our minds. I saw Piper 3 times during her visit, LOL. I lost my mind. Nice work friend.
Originally Posted by SuperPenis
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 13:36 #15042Regular Member

Posts: 1Aaliyah
Been with DI for over 4 years and thought I would try a review for the new girl. First off, she's hot as hell. Long legs, round firm ass and with super soft skin. Reminds me of a track athlete, the body is tight, yet soft on the surface. Her tits are man made, but outstanding on her frame and her nipples are like 7/8 inches long, and when you suck on them she moans. Everything was on the menu you would want, and any position was a go.
Hell, I almost fell over when I climaxed in her mouth the first time. We both thought this was funny and talked some till round two. I know she is Piper's friend, and I would say the experience is the same or even better depending on your preference and body type. She was always smiling with great eye contact and ball play during the blowjob. She was super wet and slightly squeals when she is enjoying herself. Even watching her just walk around got me ready for the second time. Truly a mesmerizing woman with skills and the ability to please. Do yourself a favor and go experience this amazing woman. I will be seeing her again this weekend and hopefully next week also. I could not imagine seeing both Aaliyah and Piper at the same time, if that were ever an option in the future. I would need a day to recover. Since this is my first review and I have read the boards. If you ever had the pleasure of seeing Callie at her house, you would know about the wood paneling on the ceiling in her loft and how great her service was. Aaliyah's is better! Not the paneling. Just the service!
-
10-10-20 11:31 #15041Senior Member

Posts: 71Liz
I finally got in to see her In her incall location in Tipton, glad I did.
Originally Posted by JackNazty
[View Original Post]
She is very pleasant to be around, very safe and her hygiene is impeccable.
Can't go wrong with this one, even if you have to make the drive to Tipton.
-
10-10-20 11:23 #15040Senior Member

Posts: 317Mother / Daughter Duo
It has always been a fantasy of mine to do a mother / daughter duo. I had separate experiences with Angel and Kendra a couple of years ago, before I knew their relationship. Both experiences were oversold and under delivered. I would not repeat with either, nor would I take a chance with trying a duo.
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 10:36 #15039Senior Member

Posts: 383Kendra
Kendra has had ads and poor reviews for years. She used to advertise body rubs but didn't offer FS and the reports weren't good. Kind of like bait and switch with more money charged than services provided usually would dictate. There were also reports of more serious ripoffs. Then she ran ads saying she was offering more services but most stayed away or wrote meh reviews. It has always seemed that she was trying to make money without going headlong into the business.
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
She has always looked good in the ads though. I'd be curious if anyone has a good review recently.
-
10-10-20 09:06 #15038Senior Member

Posts: 68Curious?
I've been curious about this one for awhile. I thought about taking a trip to her neck of the woods, but I'm wanting to find out more about her first. If you end up swinging by the pyramids to say to hi to her, will you inbox me?
Originally Posted by MagicWand69
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 23:44 #15037Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Irina Ivanova
Greetings guys, I know I asked a few days ago but these posts get buried pretty quick as new reviews come in so I wanted to ask the group again. I'm working on setting up a time with Irina next week. She looks hot as hell. Another review site had 3 reviews on her but not much detail, the reviews didn't give hardly any description. Has anyone else on here seen her that can give insight about their experience, what's on the table, DFK, CIM, DATY etc. Is she from Indy so we can count on her to be here awhile or does she just visit Indy on periodic visits? Any insight is appreciated. Thanks guys, enjoy the girls and stay safe out there.
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2320689.htm?cat=1
-
10-09-20 22:00 #15036Senior Member

Posts: 181Went for it prior to warnings.
It was. Interesting. The incall is not a great area on the near east side. Angel's "roommate" had a qv at the same time which I wasn't told about. Angel got right down to business, rubbing and grinding, little to no warmup. The roommate's qv left like 5 minutes into my hh which was real awkward. Angel let my hands roam but wasn't getting the job done and was visibly frustrated. I asked about her roommate, she didn't hesitate to go to the stairwell and call up to "Kendra" I believe.
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
Kendra comes down apologizing she's not dressed up, but takes the hh donation from me. She's a brunette, very skinny, cute, tight body and perkiest little nipples I've ever seen. She's more friendly and talkative and turns out. Angel is her mother. Yeah. Kendra grinds on me a bit, let's my hands roam, and gets into the HJ. I asked about oral and she says nothing so sexual for first timers. So it can go further. Back to the HJ and I'm having a moment of stamina. I suggest we go to her room for more privacy (this is all taking place on a bed in their living room). She says she has a friend upstairs. Don't know if that's true, but I give her some instruction to move things along and she follows well. Stuck with it.
Angel did suddenly have to leave shortly after they switched out. In hindsight that probably should've concerned me.
I'd see Kendra again. She's a spinner and seems like she could really get into it. But I really don't want to step foot back in that incall. PM me if you want more details.
-
10-09-20 21:38 #15035Senior Member

Posts: 181Went for it
Was done by the time you posted this but it was. Interesting. Posting review soon.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 21:36 #15034Senior Member

Posts: 181Went for it
Didn't get robbed, but you're on point with Kendra. Posting my review soon.
Originally Posted by Schlotsky
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 17:47 #15033Senior Member

Posts: 478Bad news
Stay away. She's bad news according to multiple reports I've read in the past.
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 17:40 #15032Senior Member

Posts: 37I wouldn't
She looks like a "Kendra" I saw a few years ago for a massage. When I got to her house near Garfield Park, I was offered a double massage for bit more. I took it. The other girl massaged me a little, while Kendra robbed me and went through my car. I can't be sure its the same girl, but that face is really familiar.
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 16:57 #15031Regular Member

Posts: 5AaLiyah is in the house
She is definitely the girl in photos and she is sweet! Had some small talk introductions and bam! A real beauty and seems to enjoy herself. All wrapped but what a body! Can't wait to see the gold bikini next visit!












Reply With Quote




