Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 12101
-
09-26-20 21:56 #7436Senior Member

Posts: 34Not OOJ
This is not OOJ unless she got a big chest tatoo in jail.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 21:48 #7435Senior Member

Posts: 1482That is not her.
Yes, she is staying off of Lincoln but I have never heard of her walking the streets. It wouldn't surprise me if she does one day because of her begging for people to come by and see her.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 15:39 #7434Senior Member

Posts: 435She's currently staying right off the south loop.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 13:18 #7433Senior Member

Posts: 380Misleading
This is not OOJ. I don't believe she has ever walked Greenf, Nat or Lincoln.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 08:58 #7432Senior Member

Posts: 435Based on your photos, Jessica is Olive Oil Jess "OOJ" who is frequently discussed in the Escorts thread. She's well worth your time. She also posts on STG and has a working phone.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 21:45 #7431Senior Member

Posts: 435Had To Come Back
Since the plans I had for today seemed to fall like Dominoes, I decided to take another 344 mile round trip to Milwaukee just to have something to do.
I was hoping to find Lolli or her sister, but no such luck.
I arrived on National Ave. At 10:30 AM and run National to 6th to Greenfield to 27th to Lincoln, back to 6th and down Greenfield again. The first loop was pretty dead, just a couple I didn't want in my car, but on the 2nd pass down Greenfield I spotted Tina (WSW, late 30's, nice body) by the time I got around the block she had vanished. On the next loop I spotted her sitting on a stone wall but by the time I got around the block again she was crossing Greenfield into the RM Food Mart and that's where I finally hooked up with her. She wouldn't let me take pictures as she has a "regular" job, but damn that girl treated me good. She ask 20 for BBBJ and CIM and was worth a LOT more.
After that I figured a rest was in order so I headed up 35th to Lisbon, then East to 12th and North to North Ave. I no more than turned on North and I saw a tall, thin, well put together BSW standing on the corner watching traffic. She looked pretty good, but a cop could have been 2 blocks away in any direction and watched her and whom ever tried to pick her up. I headed down North Ave. To 35th, then South to Lisbon and made one more loop. There were 2 more really nice looking BSW on Lisbon, but they soon disappeared. What was left was pretty sad, so I headed back South.
My next loop down Greenfield I picked up Kalli. A black girl with green hair. She looked really hotwalking down the street but had more damn rules than my 1st wife. I over paid her to boot, chalk it up to my education. Everything had to be covered, couldn't touch her except through her panties, etc. , etc. Won't repeat with her, never, ever. There are a couple photos of her at the bottom so be warned.
Next I picked up a very thin blond WSW in a green dress. She was really nice and asked 30 to ride around a bit and play with each other. I didn't write her name down, and have forgotten it already. Was a lot of fun and if I find her again I'm game for another round.
The next two girls were both Native American. Brenda was first. Beautiful face, said she seldom walked but I guess she must have needed some $$ She ask 25 and I gave her 30 cause I only had 20's and a couple 10's. By then I was hoping I could go good again, and she gave a great BBBJ with CIM. We hung out a bit and when I dropped her off I tipped her 20 more, I thought she was going to cry. I'll be seeing her again.
Last but not least was Jessica, my second Native American of the day. I had to pick her up, she just looked so good, and she said I was the 1st one of the day for her and she had been out for quite a while. Don't know why our paths didn't cross sooner. I was not ready or able to do a whole lot more than just a little playing with each other but I did enjoy her very much and will repeat if our paths should cross again. She ask 40, I talked her into 20, but by the time I dropped her off I decided to tip her 20 more for all the hard work she put in. She only ended up with her normal asking rate and I kind of felt bad talking her price down anyway. I'll also post a couple photos of her.
Just for trivia's sake, I drove about 53 miles cruising the North and South loops today.
-
09-23-20 13:10 #7430Senior Member

Posts: 362Shooting on Green
Was driving around Tuesday night in the early evening, after 8 or so, was really slow all night, around 9:30 I pull into the Speedway on Green, notice a skinny blond walking then I hear 5 or 6 loud gunshots. I see the blond girl taking cover behind a pole, so I head east down Green then turn around shortly after heading back west and notice a black dude down on the sidewalk by 10th with 3 or 4 people standing close by. Didn't take long before it was all blocked off, LEO all over the place, read today the guy was killed.
-
09-23-20 07:33 #7429Senior Member

Posts: 1323Thanks for the clarification. Guess I need to check my paranoia level. Sorry for any misunderstanding.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 00:04 #7428Senior Member

Posts: 119Vanessa
I did see her a couple of times this summer but not recently.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 00:03 #7427Senior Member

Posts: 119This is correct. I received two health warnings.
This is correct. I received two health warnings.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 21:24 #7426Senior Member

Posts: 435I took it as a health warning as well.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 20:27 #7425Senior Member

Posts: 1820I think we're ready the post differently. I didn't take it as he was threatened, I took it as he received 2 health warnings.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-22-20 19:48 #7424Senior Member

Posts: 1323HS, you may be correct but that makes it even MORE strange. Someone getting bent out of shape to the level of threatening a guy that hooked up with a SW? And he was very complimentary about her. Which, IMO, is exactly what "someone" has a problem with.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
"My" scammer / druggie homeless girl (and I'm wondering if we aren't talking about the same girl here) that I have written about in the past has a "BF" (more of a baby daddy / drug buddy) that threatened me the same way. Why? Because he knows that I care about her and that I would take her in, as I have done in the past, and help her get help for her addiction issues. Which would leave his scumbag ass out in the cold. Insecure, paranoid and dangerous!
-
09-22-20 18:58 #7423Senior Member

Posts: 1136I haven't seen her this summer either. Last time I saw her she was passed out on the front step at 7th and G. She was going down hill fast last year.
Originally Posted by Jose8
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 11:35 #7422Senior Member

Posts: 1820When he gives a good review and then says two different people reached out to him about an issue I tend to give it quite a bit of credence. I feel like the scenario your describing happens more often with escorts than SW's who are putting it out there all day every day on the streets. Not knocking you, you're well respected and I'm usually in agreement with you, just don't really see it in this case.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
HS.









Reply With Quote






