Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 12095
-
09-23-20 07:33 #7430Senior Member

Posts: 1323Thanks for the clarification. Guess I need to check my paranoia level. Sorry for any misunderstanding.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 00:04 #7429Senior Member

Posts: 119Vanessa
I did see her a couple of times this summer but not recently.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 00:03 #7428Senior Member

Posts: 119This is correct. I received two health warnings.
This is correct. I received two health warnings.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 21:24 #7427Senior Member

Posts: 435I took it as a health warning as well.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 20:27 #7426Senior Member

Posts: 1820I think we're ready the post differently. I didn't take it as he was threatened, I took it as he received 2 health warnings.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-22-20 19:48 #7425Senior Member

Posts: 1323HS, you may be correct but that makes it even MORE strange. Someone getting bent out of shape to the level of threatening a guy that hooked up with a SW? And he was very complimentary about her. Which, IMO, is exactly what "someone" has a problem with.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
"My" scammer / druggie homeless girl (and I'm wondering if we aren't talking about the same girl here) that I have written about in the past has a "BF" (more of a baby daddy / drug buddy) that threatened me the same way. Why? Because he knows that I care about her and that I would take her in, as I have done in the past, and help her get help for her addiction issues. Which would leave his scumbag ass out in the cold. Insecure, paranoid and dangerous!
-
09-22-20 18:58 #7424Senior Member

Posts: 1136I haven't seen her this summer either. Last time I saw her she was passed out on the front step at 7th and G. She was going down hill fast last year.
Originally Posted by Jose8
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 11:35 #7423Senior Member

Posts: 1820When he gives a good review and then says two different people reached out to him about an issue I tend to give it quite a bit of credence. I feel like the scenario your describing happens more often with escorts than SW's who are putting it out there all day every day on the streets. Not knocking you, you're well respected and I'm usually in agreement with you, just don't really see it in this case.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-22-20 07:40 #7422Senior Member

Posts: 1323Someone that reads the forum here and may be a member. That's interesting! And disturbing. Possibly a "friend / pimp / whatever" acting out of drug-fueled paranoia. Or someone that wants to keep her for himself. Good luck to him if that's the case because the girl is controlled by her addiction and is going to do whatever it takes feed it.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
I've also seen a situation where the "friend" is living, and feeding his own addiction, off of the girl's "work" but feels insecure when anyone takes an interest in her. One way or another; it's majorly fucked up.
-
09-22-20 05:47 #7421Senior Member

Posts: 361Lisa
Yeah, she's skinny as a tooth pick and seems to be a hardcore user, always stoned, walking wobbly, like she's in another world and her speech is slurred. I swear, I wasn't sure if she was mentally challenged either and I'm not trying to be mean, I wouldn't personally go near her again.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 20:45 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 119Responding to my own post
Since I originally posted this two people have contacted me telling me not to meet with her again otherwise my health could be permanently effected and my time on this planet could be cut short.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 20:44 #7419Senior Member

Posts: 119Lisa
Since I originally posted this two people have contacted me telling me not to meet with her again otherwise my health could be permanently effected and my time on this planet could be cut short.
Originally Posted by GRMan42
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 19:45 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 119Health problems
Since I originally posted this two people have contacted me telling me not to meet with her again otherwise my health could be permanently effected and my time on this planet could be cut short.
Originally Posted by GRMan42
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 13:28 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 53Crazy Vanessa
Has anyone seen Vanessa lately? I haven't seen her In a while. I know she's nuts but I like to take my chances with her good and bad days. Her body has ways been worth it.
-
09-20-20 19:12 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 158I've picked her up twice in the past. Enjoyed her both times, but each time she has asked me to drive her to the candyman before we got down to business. Of course I refused each time, and we proceeded. Like I said, she was a good time each time other than that.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




