Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 807 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 12096
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7431

    Shooting on Green

    Was driving around Tuesday night in the early evening, after 8 or so, was really slow all night, around 9:30 I pull into the Speedway on Green, notice a skinny blond walking then I hear 5 or 6 loud gunshots. I see the blond girl taking cover behind a pole, so I head east down Green then turn around shortly after heading back west and notice a black dude down on the sidewalk by 10th with 3 or 4 people standing close by. Didn't take long before it was all blocked off, LEO all over the place, read today the guy was killed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC08335-min.jpg‎  

  2. #7430
    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    This is correct. I received two health warnings.
    Thanks for the clarification. Guess I need to check my paranoia level. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

  3. #7429

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her this summer either. Last time I saw her she was passed out on the front step at 7th and G. She was going down hill fast last year.
    I did see her a couple of times this summer but not recently.

  4. #7428

    This is correct. I received two health warnings.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I think we're ready the post differently. I didn't take it as he was threatened, I took it as he received 2 health warnings.

    HS.
    This is correct. I received two health warnings.

  5. #7427
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I think we're ready the post differently. I didn't take it as he was threatened, I took it as he received 2 health warnings.

    HS.
    I took it as a health warning as well.

  6. #7426
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    HS, you may be correct but that makes it even MORE strange. Someone getting bent out of shape to the level of threatening a guy that hooked up with a SW? And he was very complimentary about her. Which, IMO, is exactly what "someone" has a problem with.

    "My" scammer / druggie homeless girl (and I'm wondering if we aren't talking about the same girl here) that I have written about in the past has a "BF" (more of a baby daddy / drug buddy) that threatened me the same way. Why? Because he knows that I care about her and that I would take her in, as I have done in the past, and help her get help for her addiction issues. Which would leave his scumbag ass out in the cold. Insecure, paranoid and dangerous!
    I think we're ready the post differently. I didn't take it as he was threatened, I took it as he received 2 health warnings.

    HS.

  7. #7425
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    When he gives a good review and then says two different people reached out to him about an issue I tend to give it quite a bit of credence. I feel like the scenario your describing happens more often with escorts than SW's who are putting it out there all day every day on the streets. Not knocking you, you're well respected and I'm usually in agreement with you, just don't really see it in this case.

    HS.
    HS, you may be correct but that makes it even MORE strange. Someone getting bent out of shape to the level of threatening a guy that hooked up with a SW? And he was very complimentary about her. Which, IMO, is exactly what "someone" has a problem with.

    "My" scammer / druggie homeless girl (and I'm wondering if we aren't talking about the same girl here) that I have written about in the past has a "BF" (more of a baby daddy / drug buddy) that threatened me the same way. Why? Because he knows that I care about her and that I would take her in, as I have done in the past, and help her get help for her addiction issues. Which would leave his scumbag ass out in the cold. Insecure, paranoid and dangerous!

  8. #7424
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose8  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vanessa lately? I haven't seen her In a while. I know she's nuts but I like to take my chances with her good and bad days. Her body has ways been worth it.
    I haven't seen her this summer either. Last time I saw her she was passed out on the front step at 7th and G. She was going down hill fast last year.

  9. #7423
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Someone that reads the forum here and may be a member. That's interesting! And disturbing. Possibly a "friend / pimp / whatever" acting out of drug-fueled paranoia. Or someone that wants to keep her for himself. Good luck to him if that's the case because the girl is controlled by her addiction and is going to do whatever it takes feed it.

    I've also seen a situation where the "friend" is living, and feeding his own addiction, off of the girl's "work" but feels insecure when anyone takes an interest in her. One way or another; it's majorly fucked up.
    When he gives a good review and then says two different people reached out to him about an issue I tend to give it quite a bit of credence. I feel like the scenario your describing happens more often with escorts than SW's who are putting it out there all day every day on the streets. Not knocking you, you're well respected and I'm usually in agreement with you, just don't really see it in this case.

    HS.

  10. #7422
    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Since I originally posted this two people have contacted me telling me not to meet with her again otherwise my health could be permanently effected and my time on this planet could be cut short.
    Someone that reads the forum here and may be a member. That's interesting! And disturbing. Possibly a "friend / pimp / whatever" acting out of drug-fueled paranoia. Or someone that wants to keep her for himself. Good luck to him if that's the case because the girl is controlled by her addiction and is going to do whatever it takes feed it.

    I've also seen a situation where the "friend" is living, and feeding his own addiction, off of the girl's "work" but feels insecure when anyone takes an interest in her. One way or another; it's majorly fucked up.

  11. #7421

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Since I originally posted this two people have contacted me telling me not to meet with her again otherwise my health could be permanently effected and my time on this planet could be cut short.
    Yeah, she's skinny as a tooth pick and seems to be a hardcore user, always stoned, walking wobbly, like she's in another world and her speech is slurred. I swear, I wasn't sure if she was mentally challenged either and I'm not trying to be mean, I wouldn't personally go near her again.

  12. #7420

    Responding to my own post

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I met a skinny HSW named Lisa for the first time tonight. She was very sweet. Nice experience. I recommend.

    Anyone else have any experience with Lisa?
    Since I originally posted this two people have contacted me telling me not to meet with her again otherwise my health could be permanently effected and my time on this planet could be cut short.

  13. #7419

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    I've picked her up twice in the past. Enjoyed her both times, but each time she has asked me to drive her to the candyman before we got down to business. Of course I refused each time, and we proceeded. Like I said, she was a good time each time other than that.
    Since I originally posted this two people have contacted me telling me not to meet with her again otherwise my health could be permanently effected and my time on this planet could be cut short.

  14. #7418

    Health problems

    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    I've picked her up twice in the past. Enjoyed her both times, but each time she has asked me to drive her to the candyman before we got down to business. Of course I refused each time, and we proceeded. Like I said, she was a good time each time other than that.
    Since I originally posted this two people have contacted me telling me not to meet with her again otherwise my health could be permanently effected and my time on this planet could be cut short.

  15. #7417

    Crazy Vanessa

    Has anyone seen Vanessa lately? I haven't seen her In a while. I know she's nuts but I like to take my chances with her good and bad days. Her body has ways been worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape