Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 807 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 12105
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7425
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    When he gives a good review and then says two different people reached out to him about an issue I tend to give it quite a bit of credence. I feel like the scenario your describing happens more often with escorts than SW's who are putting it out there all day every day on the streets. Not knocking you, you're well respected and I'm usually in agreement with you, just don't really see it in this case.

    HS.
    HS, you may be correct but that makes it even MORE strange. Someone getting bent out of shape to the level of threatening a guy that hooked up with a SW? And he was very complimentary about her. Which, IMO, is exactly what "someone" has a problem with.

    "My" scammer / druggie homeless girl (and I'm wondering if we aren't talking about the same girl here) that I have written about in the past has a "BF" (more of a baby daddy / drug buddy) that threatened me the same way. Why? Because he knows that I care about her and that I would take her in, as I have done in the past, and help her get help for her addiction issues. Which would leave his scumbag ass out in the cold. Insecure, paranoid and dangerous!

  2. #7424
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose8  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vanessa lately? I haven't seen her In a while. I know she's nuts but I like to take my chances with her good and bad days. Her body has ways been worth it.
    I haven't seen her this summer either. Last time I saw her she was passed out on the front step at 7th and G. She was going down hill fast last year.

  3. #7423
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Someone that reads the forum here and may be a member. That's interesting! And disturbing. Possibly a "friend / pimp / whatever" acting out of drug-fueled paranoia. Or someone that wants to keep her for himself. Good luck to him if that's the case because the girl is controlled by her addiction and is going to do whatever it takes feed it.

    I've also seen a situation where the "friend" is living, and feeding his own addiction, off of the girl's "work" but feels insecure when anyone takes an interest in her. One way or another; it's majorly fucked up.
    When he gives a good review and then says two different people reached out to him about an issue I tend to give it quite a bit of credence. I feel like the scenario your describing happens more often with escorts than SW's who are putting it out there all day every day on the streets. Not knocking you, you're well respected and I'm usually in agreement with you, just don't really see it in this case.

    HS.

  4. #7422
    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Since I originally posted this two people have contacted me telling me not to meet with her again otherwise my health could be permanently effected and my time on this planet could be cut short.
    Someone that reads the forum here and may be a member. That's interesting! And disturbing. Possibly a "friend / pimp / whatever" acting out of drug-fueled paranoia. Or someone that wants to keep her for himself. Good luck to him if that's the case because the girl is controlled by her addiction and is going to do whatever it takes feed it.

    I've also seen a situation where the "friend" is living, and feeding his own addiction, off of the girl's "work" but feels insecure when anyone takes an interest in her. One way or another; it's majorly fucked up.

  5. #7421

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Since I originally posted this two people have contacted me telling me not to meet with her again otherwise my health could be permanently effected and my time on this planet could be cut short.
    Yeah, she's skinny as a tooth pick and seems to be a hardcore user, always stoned, walking wobbly, like she's in another world and her speech is slurred. I swear, I wasn't sure if she was mentally challenged either and I'm not trying to be mean, I wouldn't personally go near her again.

  6. #7420

    Responding to my own post

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I met a skinny HSW named Lisa for the first time tonight. She was very sweet. Nice experience. I recommend.

    Anyone else have any experience with Lisa?
    Since I originally posted this two people have contacted me telling me not to meet with her again otherwise my health could be permanently effected and my time on this planet could be cut short.

  7. #7419

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    I've picked her up twice in the past. Enjoyed her both times, but each time she has asked me to drive her to the candyman before we got down to business. Of course I refused each time, and we proceeded. Like I said, she was a good time each time other than that.
    Since I originally posted this two people have contacted me telling me not to meet with her again otherwise my health could be permanently effected and my time on this planet could be cut short.

  8. #7418

    Health problems

    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    I've picked her up twice in the past. Enjoyed her both times, but each time she has asked me to drive her to the candyman before we got down to business. Of course I refused each time, and we proceeded. Like I said, she was a good time each time other than that.
    Since I originally posted this two people have contacted me telling me not to meet with her again otherwise my health could be permanently effected and my time on this planet could be cut short.

  9. #7417

    Crazy Vanessa

    Has anyone seen Vanessa lately? I haven't seen her In a while. I know she's nuts but I like to take my chances with her good and bad days. Her body has ways been worth it.

  10. #7416
    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I met a skinny HSW named Lisa for the first time tonight. She was very sweet. Nice experience. I recommend.

    Anyone else have any experience with Lisa?
    I've picked her up twice in the past. Enjoyed her both times, but each time she has asked me to drive her to the candyman before we got down to business. Of course I refused each time, and we proceeded. Like I said, she was a good time each time other than that.

  11. #7415

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I met a skinny HSW named Lisa for the first time tonight. She was very sweet. Nice experience. I recommend.

    Anyone else have any experience with Lisa?
    Met her this morning at midnight. 12th & G. I had stopped to text a friend (don't know where she came from) & she approached me. Great attitude and BBBJCIM job well done. Slow wet DT, great suction. Big brown perky nipples. I hope the # she gave me is her actual contact. I would repeat.

  12. #7414
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Think you can nail down the area you found Lolli in a little more detailed? Greenfield? Lincoln? National? 6th? 13th? 20th?

    Thanks.
    To tell the truth, I wasn't so much watching exactly where I was cause there were so many girls out. I believe it was on Greenfield maybe around 10th. ?? At east in that general area of Greenfield. That is the same area (within a couple blocks) where she pointed out her sister also.

    There was a dark haired thin WSW on the corner of 12th or 13th and Greenfield I tried to pick up like 3 times, but someone else always beat me to it. That's about where I found Lolli.

    If the weather stays warm I might take another trip down to Milwaukee in a couple weeks and I'll keep better track of where I am / what I find. The amount of girls out between 11:30 and about 4:00 was truly amazing to me.

  13. #7413
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    She didn't have a phone, just took my number so I hope I'll be hearing back from her. From what I understand, both her and her sister work that area regularly.
    Think you can nail down the area you found Lolli in a little more detailed? Greenfield? Lincoln? National? 6th? 13th? 20th?

    Thanks.

  14. #7412
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to cruise Milwaukee today, and thanks to HuntingStreets I knew right where to go. After a dogleg thru Green Bay to pick up some things I arrived in Milwaukee on National Ave. At 35th street about 11:30 AM.

    I picked up 4 through the course of the day which lasted until about 5:30 PM when I headed home.
    4 times in 6 hours? Bro, you're my new hero. Glad you had a good trip, thanks for the great report.

    HS.

  15. #7411
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    She didn't have a phone, just took my number so I hope I'll be hearing back from her. From what I understand, both her and her sister work that area regularly.
    HS is the best at helping others out. I can't thank him enough for information he has shared I'm glad you enjoyed your stroll around town. The Northside has been pretty much like you have seen lately when I'm in town, plus a few familiar faces I don't want anything to do with. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to the south. They have been out during the nice weather.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape