Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 12096
-
09-20-20 19:12 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 158I've picked her up twice in the past. Enjoyed her both times, but each time she has asked me to drive her to the candyman before we got down to business. Of course I refused each time, and we proceeded. Like I said, she was a good time each time other than that.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 11:43 #7415Senior Member

Posts: 146Lisa
Met her this morning at midnight. 12th & G. I had stopped to text a friend (don't know where she came from) & she approached me. Great attitude and BBBJCIM job well done. Slow wet DT, great suction. Big brown perky nipples. I hope the # she gave me is her actual contact. I would repeat.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 09:46 #7414Senior Member

Posts: 434To tell the truth, I wasn't so much watching exactly where I was cause there were so many girls out. I believe it was on Greenfield maybe around 10th. ?? At east in that general area of Greenfield. That is the same area (within a couple blocks) where she pointed out her sister also.
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]
There was a dark haired thin WSW on the corner of 12th or 13th and Greenfield I tried to pick up like 3 times, but someone else always beat me to it. That's about where I found Lolli.
If the weather stays warm I might take another trip down to Milwaukee in a couple weeks and I'll keep better track of where I am / what I find. The amount of girls out between 11:30 and about 4:00 was truly amazing to me.
-
09-20-20 02:36 #7413Senior Member

Posts: 420Think you can nail down the area you found Lolli in a little more detailed? Greenfield? Lincoln? National? 6th? 13th? 20th?
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-19-20 23:30 #7412Senior Member

Posts: 18204 times in 6 hours? Bro, you're my new hero. Glad you had a good trip, thanks for the great report.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-19-20 21:17 #7411Senior Member

Posts: 1136HS is the best at helping others out. I can't thank him enough for information he has shared I'm glad you enjoyed your stroll around town. The Northside has been pretty much like you have seen lately when I'm in town, plus a few familiar faces I don't want anything to do with. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to the south. They have been out during the nice weather.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 15:17 #7410Senior Member

Posts: 434She didn't have a phone, just took my number so I hope I'll be hearing back from her. From what I understand, both her and her sister work that area regularly.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 15:04 #7409Senior Member

Posts: 402Lolli
Good work Troll! I can tell by those lips that's definitely Lolli. Had no idea she was still around. She was my go to girl for awhile a couple years ago but like them all couldn't keep a working phone to contact. I miss that mouth. If you got digits I'd appreciate it if you could PM me. Thank you sir for the great post!
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 22:18 #7408Senior Member

Posts: 434My First Milwaukee Cruise
I finally got to cruise Milwaukee today, and thanks to HuntingStreets I knew right where to go. After a dogleg thru Green Bay to pick up some things I arrived in Milwaukee on National Ave. At 35th street about 11:30 AM.
Now first let me say that it's 172 miles from my house to 35th & National by the best route. Let me also say that in the last year I have cruised Rockford 3 times and now Milwaukee once. Then over 20 years since my days in South Florida and enjoying any street action. I'm also almost 69 years old, so a bit (a lot) past my prime.
I started out cruising National from 35th to 6th, then 6th down to Greenfield, back to 35th and north to National, etc. , etc. TONS of girls out, and since I had driven so far just to get where the action was, I might have kinda OD'ed on the ladies. I picked up 4 through the course of the day which lasted until about 5:30 PM when I headed home. #1 was a slightly plump WSW that ask 40 to ride around and play with each other for 30 minutes and finished with a BBBJ. I forgot her name already, wouldn't repeat but she did a great job.
I decided to try Lisbon Ave / North Ave. Then, headed up there but only saw one or two grossly over weight BSW so just headed back to National / Greenfield.
The next 2 girls were also WSW, one maybe early 20's named Amy that used a cover and did kinda a uninspired job but still was fun, the other a bit older but with a nice body and did some great work, she was OK with BBBJ. Both at 40 to ride around and play for a half hour.
Last but certainly not least was Lolli. I picked her up and we were talking about what we were going to do. She said she needed to pee first, and I had a similar need, so I said lets go to a bar for a drink and use the bathrooms. We ended up hanging out and drinking and playing with each other at the bar for a couple hours, then found a quite street to park on and she gave me probably the best attention I've ever had from a lady in the adult entertainment business. Once again BBBJ, and after the couple hour rest I was able to get my work done pretty well. We hung out a little more and I dropped her near where she lives.
Then I decided to cruise that South loop just one more time. Not many girls, but I did see 3 cops on bikes riding down National so I decided that might be a good time to head home.
I highly recommend Lolli, her sister also works that area and is really HOTTTT looking, Lolli pointed her out to me as we drove past her once. I'll post a couple shots of Lolli, if you see her treat her nice, she's a great girl and I will be seeing her again I hope.
-
09-18-20 17:59 #7407Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
Yes, I saw her a couple of times a little more than a year ago, but her number was no longer in service. Very easy to work with. If you don't mind, if she gave you a number, would you mind sharing it with me via pm. Thank you in advance.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 03:32 #7406Senior Member

Posts: 119HSW Lisa
I met a skinny HSW named Lisa for the first time tonight. She was very sweet. Nice experience. I recommend.
Anyone else have any experience with Lisa?
-
09-14-20 11:43 #7405Senior Member

Posts: 174I just saw her walking this morning, I think she's a HSW.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
Yet again, I couldn't find Kallie / Callie today.
-
09-13-20 22:41 #7404Senior Member

Posts: 1480Banana
I like to eat my bananas after the first one or two days after I buy them instead of after a week when they get black spot and are all mushy. Just saying! Ha.
Originally Posted by SmokinAcee
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 16:02 #7403Senior Member

Posts: 159Angel
She's been walking the streets for the last 2 years and is aging like a banana.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 13:04 #7402Senior Member

Posts: 130Angel
Pics of Angel that is Angel in Pics. She only wears 3 different outfits. Had her for $40 awhile back but now wants $100 plus not worth it. Let her walk for a while price will come down to what it should be. No SW desires any thing over $40 in my opinion. I see her out all the time.










Reply With Quote





