Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 808 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 12107
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7412
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to cruise Milwaukee today, and thanks to HuntingStreets I knew right where to go. After a dogleg thru Green Bay to pick up some things I arrived in Milwaukee on National Ave. At 35th street about 11:30 AM.

    I picked up 4 through the course of the day which lasted until about 5:30 PM when I headed home.
    4 times in 6 hours? Bro, you're my new hero. Glad you had a good trip, thanks for the great report.

    HS.

  2. #7411
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    She didn't have a phone, just took my number so I hope I'll be hearing back from her. From what I understand, both her and her sister work that area regularly.
    HS is the best at helping others out. I can't thank him enough for information he has shared I'm glad you enjoyed your stroll around town. The Northside has been pretty much like you have seen lately when I'm in town, plus a few familiar faces I don't want anything to do with. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to the south. They have been out during the nice weather.

  3. #7410
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Good work Troll! I can tell by those lips that's definitely Lolli. Had no idea she was still around. She was my go to girl for awhile a couple years ago but like them all couldn't keep a working phone to contact. I miss that mouth. If you got digits I'd appreciate it if you could PM me. Thank you sir for the great post!
    She didn't have a phone, just took my number so I hope I'll be hearing back from her. From what I understand, both her and her sister work that area regularly.

  4. #7409

    Lolli

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to cruise Milwaukee today, and thanks to HuntingStreets I knew right where to go. After a dogleg thru Green Bay to pick up some things I arrived in Milwaukee on National Ave. At 35th street about 11:30 AM.

    Now first let me say that it's 172 miles from my house to 35th & National by the best route. Let me also say that in the last year I have cruised Rockford 3 times and now Milwaukee once. Then over 20 years since my days in South Florida and enjoying any street action. I'm also almost 69 years old, so a bit (a lot) past my prime.

    I started out cruising National from 35th to 6th, then 6th down to Greenfield, back to 35th and north to National, etc. , etc. TONS of girls out, and since I had driven so far just to get where the action was, I might have kinda OD'ed on the ladies. I picked up 4 through the course of the day which lasted until about 5:30 PM when I headed home. #1 was a slightly plump WSW that ask 40 to ride around and play with each other for 30 minutes and finished with a BBBJ. I forgot her name already, wouldn't repeat but she did a great job.

    I decided to try Lisbon Ave / North Ave. Then, headed up there but only saw one or two grossly over weight BSW so just headed back to National / Greenfield.

    The next 2 girls were also WSW, one maybe early 20's named Amy that used a cover and did kinda a uninspired job but still was fun, the other a bit older but with a nice body and did some great work, she was OK with BBBJ. Both at 40 to ride around and play for a half hour.

    Last but certainly not least was Lolli. I picked her up and we were talking about what we were going to do. She said she needed to pee first, and I had a similar need, so I said lets go to a bar for a drink and use the bathrooms. We ended up hanging out and drinking and playing with each other at the bar for a couple hours, then found a quite street to park on and she gave me probably the best attention I've ever had from a lady in the adult entertainment business. Once again BBBJ, and after the couple hour rest I was able to get my work done pretty well. We hung out a little more and I dropped her near where she lives.

    Then I decided to cruise that South loop just one more time. Not many girls, but I did see 3 cops on bikes riding down National so I decided that might be a good time to head home.

    I highly recommend Lolli, her sister also works that area and is really HOTTTT looking, Lolli pointed her out to me as we drove past her once. I'll post a couple shots of Lolli, if you see her treat her nice, she's a great girl and I will be seeing her again I hope.
    Good work Troll! I can tell by those lips that's definitely Lolli. Had no idea she was still around. She was my go to girl for awhile a couple years ago but like them all couldn't keep a working phone to contact. I miss that mouth. If you got digits I'd appreciate it if you could PM me. Thank you sir for the great post!

  5. #7408

    My First Milwaukee Cruise

    I finally got to cruise Milwaukee today, and thanks to HuntingStreets I knew right where to go. After a dogleg thru Green Bay to pick up some things I arrived in Milwaukee on National Ave. At 35th street about 11:30 AM.

    Now first let me say that it's 172 miles from my house to 35th & National by the best route. Let me also say that in the last year I have cruised Rockford 3 times and now Milwaukee once. Then over 20 years since my days in South Florida and enjoying any street action. I'm also almost 69 years old, so a bit (a lot) past my prime.

    I started out cruising National from 35th to 6th, then 6th down to Greenfield, back to 35th and north to National, etc. , etc. TONS of girls out, and since I had driven so far just to get where the action was, I might have kinda OD'ed on the ladies. I picked up 4 through the course of the day which lasted until about 5:30 PM when I headed home. #1 was a slightly plump WSW that ask 40 to ride around and play with each other for 30 minutes and finished with a BBBJ. I forgot her name already, wouldn't repeat but she did a great job.

    I decided to try Lisbon Ave / North Ave. Then, headed up there but only saw one or two grossly over weight BSW so just headed back to National / Greenfield.

    The next 2 girls were also WSW, one maybe early 20's named Amy that used a cover and did kinda a uninspired job but still was fun, the other a bit older but with a nice body and did some great work, she was OK with BBBJ. Both at 40 to ride around and play for a half hour.

    Last but certainly not least was Lolli. I picked her up and we were talking about what we were going to do. She said she needed to pee first, and I had a similar need, so I said lets go to a bar for a drink and use the bathrooms. We ended up hanging out and drinking and playing with each other at the bar for a couple hours, then found a quite street to park on and she gave me probably the best attention I've ever had from a lady in the adult entertainment business. Once again BBBJ, and after the couple hour rest I was able to get my work done pretty well. We hung out a little more and I dropped her near where she lives.

    Then I decided to cruise that South loop just one more time. Not many girls, but I did see 3 cops on bikes riding down National so I decided that might be a good time to head home.

    I highly recommend Lolli, her sister also works that area and is really HOTTTT looking, Lolli pointed her out to me as we drove past her once. I'll post a couple shots of Lolli, if you see her treat her nice, she's a great girl and I will be seeing her again I hope.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Small165817.jpg‎   Small165834.jpg‎  

  6. #7407

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I met a skinny HSW named Lisa for the first time tonight. She was very sweet. Nice experience. I recommend.

    Anyone else have any experience with Lisa?
    Yes, I saw her a couple of times a little more than a year ago, but her number was no longer in service. Very easy to work with. If you don't mind, if she gave you a number, would you mind sharing it with me via pm. Thank you in advance.

  7. #7406

    HSW Lisa

    I met a skinny HSW named Lisa for the first time tonight. She was very sweet. Nice experience. I recommend.

    Anyone else have any experience with Lisa?

  8. #7405
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Short chubby BSW. Seen on National regularly.
    I just saw her walking this morning, I think she's a HSW.

    Yet again, I couldn't find Kallie / Callie today.

  9. #7404

    Banana

    I like to eat my bananas after the first one or two days after I buy them instead of after a week when they get black spot and are all mushy. Just saying! Ha.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    She's been walking the streets for the last 2 years and is aging like a banana

  10. #7403

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Short chubby BSW. Seen on National regularly.
    She's been walking the streets for the last 2 years and is aging like a banana.

  11. #7402

    Angel

    Pics of Angel that is Angel in Pics. She only wears 3 different outfits. Had her for $40 awhile back but now wants $100 plus not worth it. Let her walk for a while price will come down to what it should be. No SW desires any thing over $40 in my opinion. I see her out all the time.

  12. #7401

    OD's

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    There have been a few killings up and down Greenfield recently. I wonder how many over dose deaths there are per month in the same neighborhoods.
    Interesting story and interactive map here:

    https://wisconsinexaminer.com/2020/0...erdose-crisis/

    HS.

  13. #7400
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Short chubby BSW. Seen on National regularly.
    Are you sure that isn't angel? HSW? Usually strolls with her nose in her phone and her ass hanging out of her shorts.

  14. #7399

    National walker

    Any info? Short chubby BSW. Seen on National regularly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1599048164-picsay.jpg‎   1599048127-picsay.jpg‎  

  15. #7398

    Dead bodies

    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    So after you guys talked me out of STG Bunni tonight, I ended up doing a little FWB action instead of being a paying customer. On my way home, I was heading out on G, and at 27th / G I saw the police tending to a dead body at the bus stop. No idea the situation, who it is, how they got there, but be careful boys!
    There have been a few killings up and down Greenfield recently. I wonder how many over dose deaths there are per month in the same neighborhoods.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape