Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4955

    Mistake

    I wrote a review of the wrong JessicaRabbbitt. So mistake post.

  2. #4954

    JessicaRabbbitt

    https://www.seeking.com/member/37753...e-e6b461c8f3cb

    In discussions with this young lady. We've hit it off pretty good, so far. I seem to recall seeing her here before but can't find a reference. Does anyone have any intel?

  3. #4953

    Hotmomma234

    Warning!

    Should have been called LittleMissCash-and-dash.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...VXK690KyPw3dg1

  4. #4952

    Roccccy

    Has anyone been in contact with or actually tapped this beauty?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b9ba1...b-7a1b4f16409d

  5. #4951
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Her location is set to Maryland, Maryland that's a big red flag right there. City and state being the same is the biggest tell they don't know the area. If you still want to go for it ask them a few questions that locals would know. You can keep it basic most of the scammers are from over seas. I normally don't even bother with accounts like this.
    I'm definitely not going for it. I already told her to go scam someone else.

  6. #4950

    Location Location

    Her location is set to Maryland, Maryland that's a big red flag right there. City and state being the same is the biggest tell they don't know the area. If you still want to go for it ask them a few questions that locals would know. You can keep it basic most of the scammers are from over seas. I normally don't even bother with accounts like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for this one! Says all the right stuff then asks for a little bit upfront to show you are committed just for the first meet. Couldn't send a selfie I requested in a specific pose. Hello scammer!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c85ac...f-6354d1bdf7a3

  7. #4949

    Good girley 122

    Watch out for this one! Says all the right stuff then asks for a little bit upfront to show you are committed just for the first meet. Couldn't send a selfie I requested in a specific pose. Hello scammer!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c85ac...f-6354d1bdf7a3

  8. #4948

    No reply

    She probably has a new SD. I just got her number, but now she is silent on her phone number too. Just going have wait till she resurface. I been msging her off and on like this for months. I normal have a lot on my plate as it is. So I'm a little slow to respond to her, then she'll go silent.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCowboy77  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel, I can go with some curves. I just messaged her, though she hasn't been on since Sept. 11. Definitely the gal in the pics?

  9. #4947
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    She's back fellahs, with a new profile. Thick with double Ds, and a complete ****.

    Easily had for 250 ppm. A little bit too thick, and a too clingy for my taste, but I know some of you mongers are into that kind of stuff.

    Happy hunting gents.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9ee7...1-a0e78f07acf1
    Thanks for the intel, I can go with some curves. I just messaged her, though she hasn't been on since Sept. 11. Definitely the gal in the pics?

  10. #4946

    Lizzie

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    I started chatting with her then she went silent.
    How far back was this?

    Any thing relevant that she mentioned in her chats?

  11. #4945

    Bellaxxxk

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    This one looks promising. Has anyone met with her or know anything?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a7919...d-55fd29402e9e
    Yeah a scammer she is.

    Try chatting and I think a text asking for assistance would be forth-coming.

    Thought her location was WV earlier

  12. #4944

    Bellaxxxk

    This one looks promising. Has anyone met with her or know anything?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a7919...d-55fd29402e9e

  13. #4943

    Lizzie M

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    I started chatting with her then she went silent.

  14. #4942

  15. #4941

    Welcome to the club

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyG  [View Original Post]
    I guess I should count myself lucky. I chatted with her, and even made plans to see her, but then she asked for a deposit. I never do deposits, told her so, and she went off on me, so I blocked her. At the time I thought it was too bad, because she sent me some pretty hot pics, but now I feel like I dodged a bullet.
    She came at you with the cashapp huh she comes at me with you know its 500 beans I got one word for you pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape