Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 7895
-
09-18-20 00:44 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 244Trishthedish_
Does anyone have anything on Trish? It looks like she's been on the site for a while. Search didn't come up with anything.
https://www.seeking.com/member/bcf3f...f-8bbd75cec3e9
-
09-17-20 20:22 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 49Yeah she changes user names often. One guy saw a friend of hers and she said she has no intention of meeting dudes.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
I tried to setup meetings with her before (before I heard about her from a guy here) and she never came through.
-
09-17-20 15:44 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 244Blond_babyg223
Has anyone seen or have info on this girl? She seems familiar.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dba63...9-89bac2336e09
-
09-17-20 07:58 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 51I guess I should count myself lucky. I chatted with her, and even made plans to see her, but then she asked for a deposit. I never do deposits, told her so, and she went off on me, so I blocked her. At the time I thought it was too bad, because she sent me some pretty hot pics, but now I feel like I dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 00:42 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 560Haha, just what I was about to say! I had to block that chick's cell, three separate SA profile accounts, and endured multiple PayPal requests before she finally got the hint and left me be. Don't get me wrong: I'm glad the dude had a better time than I. But it's probably going to cost him in other ways down the road. Ah well, stay safe out there! Cheers all!
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 21:14 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 160You have got some courage for raw dogging this one. Extremely high mileage, PRO. Get ready for constant nagging texts and paypal requests.
Originally Posted by PromisedLand
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 17:42 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 244Did she allow CIP? What about greek?
Originally Posted by PromisedLand
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 12:32 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 45Princes Bali
https://www.seeking.com/member/f8b2d...f-58412d618430
She dtf, initially wanted 3, I said no, she dropped to 250. You have to uber her, so have fun.
-
09-14-20 20:45 #4932Regular Member

Posts: 5Sexysugarbaby / Nova -- pleasantly surprised!
I know she's been talked about a lot on this board, some good some bad for sure, but after a particularly frustrating experience with a recent scammer I was looking for a sure thing so thought I'd give her a try.
https://www.seeking.com/member/37c40...0-063532311e78
Have to say was really surprised, she's freakin hot. And knows how to get wild for sure. The profile pictures she posts of her in the forest have way too much contrast dialed up, makes her look 10 years older and worn down, I don't know why she uses them. So between that and the warnings about her bf wanting to join in from other reports here, I was skeptical but figured I knew going in at least I'd get f-d. But in person she's actually much more youthful and stunning. Amazing body and tits are almost perfect. 200 for BBFS seemed too good to be true for that price, but she indeed delivered as promised. The catch is that's for one pop, she asks 300 for two rounds. But even that was pretty darn reasonable and she was super tight which was a surprise, was excepting the grand canyon or something with all the guys who've posted about her. Very enthusiastic BBJ and CIM as well, though she does spit not swallow but I didn't care she has talent to spare in how she takes one in her mouth.
As for the BF, she did indeed ask that he join as was expected given the other reports, and feared the worst. But actually turned out just fine, he was a cool guy or at least acted like one around us. No indication of smell either, though he said he recently just got a new job so perhaps with that new job comes more showering. But if anything having him there clearly made her more genuinely enthusiastic and vocal in her performance which was hot, so no complaints.
Anyway, posting this mainly as I felt a little bad afterwards that I had expected so little from the encounter besides getting off so to speak. And she turned out to actually be really naughty, talented and a great lay especially for BBFS at that price point. So figured I'd share for anyone looking for the same, knowing the by-the-round pricing she uses but who doesn't mind a young, tight, kind of trashy sexiness and wiling to do most anything to please in that context.
-
09-14-20 18:12 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 138Dani starr
Dancer, just wants you to come to club to spend money.
https://www.seeking.com/member/53451...d-d18ca3b605ac
-
09-13-20 17:49 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 237The demand is high in glen burnie you might
The demand is high glen Burnie you might just made her make 10 k a week with that post because she is off seeking LOL.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 12:54 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 525Glen Burnie Latina
What was the price?
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 23:29 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 541Bbbjcimcip
https://www.seeking.com/member/4c21b...7-8af1c10b75a8
If glen burnie latinas are your thing. Her skills are a bit lacking, but she could be trained. On the higher end of the budget, but in a pinch, she'll do.
Happy hunting gents.
-
09-09-20 10:44 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 138She's back
Scammer, wants money up front.
https://www.seeking.com/member/90916...6-3e39dc08041b
-
09-09-20 09:38 #4926Senior Member

Posts: 93I actually saw a 33% discount. I don't want to just post it, but it worked on my regular account and my have I been blocked account. Feel free to DM me.
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






