Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 7895
-
09-22-20 13:40 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 631Mistake
I wrote a review of the wrong JessicaRabbbitt. So mistake post.
-
09-22-20 10:37 #4954Senior Member

Posts: 38JessicaRabbbitt
https://www.seeking.com/member/37753...e-e6b461c8f3cb
In discussions with this young lady. We've hit it off pretty good, so far. I seem to recall seeing her here before but can't find a reference. Does anyone have any intel?
-
09-21-20 22:25 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 236Hotmomma234
Warning!
Should have been called LittleMissCash-and-dash.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...VXK690KyPw3dg1
-
09-21-20 18:26 #4952Senior Member

Posts: 244Roccccy
Has anyone been in contact with or actually tapped this beauty?
https://www.seeking.com/member/b9ba1...b-7a1b4f16409d
-
09-21-20 11:57 #4951Senior Member

Posts: 244I'm definitely not going for it. I already told her to go scam someone else.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 07:41 #4950Senior Member

Posts: 631Location Location
Her location is set to Maryland, Maryland that's a big red flag right there. City and state being the same is the biggest tell they don't know the area. If you still want to go for it ask them a few questions that locals would know. You can keep it basic most of the scammers are from over seas. I normally don't even bother with accounts like this.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 22:53 #4949Senior Member

Posts: 244Good girley 122
Watch out for this one! Says all the right stuff then asks for a little bit upfront to show you are committed just for the first meet. Couldn't send a selfie I requested in a specific pose. Hello scammer!
https://www.seeking.com/member/c85ac...f-6354d1bdf7a3
-
09-20-20 17:37 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 631No reply
She probably has a new SD. I just got her number, but now she is silent on her phone number too. Just going have wait till she resurface. I been msging her off and on like this for months. I normal have a lot on my plate as it is. So I'm a little slow to respond to her, then she'll go silent.
Originally Posted by DCowboy77
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 12:25 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 76Thanks for the intel, I can go with some curves. I just messaged her, though she hasn't been on since Sept. 11. Definitely the gal in the pics?
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 19:24 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 846Lizzie
How far back was this?
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
Any thing relevant that she mentioned in her chats?
-
09-18-20 19:23 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 846Bellaxxxk
Yeah a scammer she is.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
Try chatting and I think a text asking for assistance would be forth-coming.
Thought her location was WV earlier
-
09-18-20 18:27 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 244Bellaxxxk
This one looks promising. Has anyone met with her or know anything?
https://www.seeking.com/member/a7919...d-55fd29402e9e
-
09-18-20 18:26 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 244Lizzie M
I started chatting with her then she went silent.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 18:02 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 846Lizzie M
Has anyone seen her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/0211b...1-8e9b64e22bb8
-
09-18-20 01:24 #4941Banned Member

Posts: 1312Welcome to the club
She came at you with the cashapp huh she comes at me with you know its 500 beans I got one word for you pass.
Originally Posted by KennyG
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





