Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 7852
-
09-17-20 20:36 #2797Senior Member

Posts: 200Ruby Incall Location
Ruby is't her real name but she is on the open market. Have at her you hungry dogs.
Hey Poo.
She has an incall at private address? Is that where you saw her? Is it a safe area? I'm not from Waterbury and don't know what alot of the town is like. I'm up in the Hartford area. Never been to Waterbury ezcept drive through.
-
09-17-20 16:29 #2796Senior Member

Posts: 2148I have to agree with your comment.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 12:18 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 43Natasha
I saw her a few months ago, a few times actually. She told me she was visiting from out of state and the last time I saw her she said she was going back. I don't remember her exact rates but she was posting on STG at that point and I think I saw her for 120 a half. She is hot. Nice girl, decent BBBJ, but she was a dead fish type and often complained that she was tired, sore, and couldn't go for long. I would repeat if she was around but I would recommend only a quick or half.
Originally Posted by ABubbaHere
[View Original Post]
I had seen that ad for Ruby recently and had been debating contacting her. After poo's endorsement I am sure I will soon.
-
09-17-20 10:46 #2794Senior Member

Posts: 625You're going to miss a good time from a good provider. Not a spinner but you'll leave with a smile.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 10:14 #2793Senior Member

Posts: 611Hmmmmm
Too many manly features in the face on that one. IDK. Maybe a previous life? I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Vig57
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 09:44 #2792Senior Member

Posts: 60I concur. Not a spinner for sure, but an enthusiastic performer, and a safe in all spot just outside of Waterbury. Only stopped for BBJ, and her skills were great. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 09:24 #2791Senior Member

Posts: 1000It
Was worth every cent of the 60 I gave her. See my review down a few posts.
Originally Posted by MrWaterbury
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
09-17-20 08:28 #2790Banned Member

Posts: 500Tryst
Poo, thanks for the link!
But, is this chick Natasha for real? $200 for 30 min? She looks hot and great pics but seriously?
https://tryst.link/escort/natt
-
09-17-20 08:21 #2789Senior Member

Posts: 611Hoser
You're lost. Figure it out.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 08:03 #2788Senior Member

Posts: 55Sampled?
Have you sampled her already poo?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 07:32 #2787Senior Member

Posts: 1000Ruby Ruby Ruby
https://tryst.link/escort/thedevilsfavoritereject
Ruby is't her real name but she is on the open market. Have at her you hungry dogs.
Poo.
-
09-17-20 06:42 #2786Senior Member

Posts: 792New Blonde?
Seen these ads while browsing this morning. No name to do a search on. Pics look enticing. Anyone seen her?
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...b/149852911756
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...shell/32802567
-
09-17-20 05:06 #2785Senior Member

Posts: 304Elija
Because she is posting in Waterbury that's why on STG, the pictures I put up on here are her because I saw her and that is definitely her, there are no rules to post, if you like you can post her elsewhere.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 22:01 #2784Senior Member

Posts: 611Elija
Not sure why all the posts on this girl are coming in Waterbury, since she's not in that town. Also the post of her with the email RosyLuv is not her. I just texted her to confirm and she says that's not her post.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 17:33 #2783Senior Member

Posts: 304Elija
What I like about her she even talks like a ****, she has that slutty voice and way about her that makes you hurry up and stick your dick in her mouth, She looks so good with a dick in her mouth, she just won't stop sucking till you. Blow your load Then she sits up so proud of herself on the bed naked and cute With an accomplished look on her face What ever you want she says in a deep slutty tone.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





