Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 524 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2778

    Elija

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick28  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mustafa, can you Elaborate on this one please?? Bad experience? Caught something? What was it?
    Mustava, you weren't the guy she kicked in the nuts when you took her money where you, I heard that story and I don't know exactly who it was, was that you, Can't mess with some of these girls some are prepared and some carry weapons, don't Forget if they are walking Willow they need something.

  2. #2777

    Can you Elaborate

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a 1,000,000% NO NO NO NO!
    Hi Mustafa, can you Elaborate on this one please?? Bad experience? Caught something? What was it?

  3. #2776

    Elijah

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlWhite  [View Original Post]
    I recommend this girl.
    This girl is a 1,000,000% NO NO NO NO!

  4. #2775
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujo11  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, any info on this one? Is been in my radar for awhile.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/244727985562
    I asked her if she is GFE and she blocked as said. I just wanted to see if she tells the truth. You'll have to do your own homework now.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  5. #2774

    Soft booty

    Quote Originally Posted by Jujo11  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, any info on this one? Is been in my radar for awhile.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/244727985562
    Her service used to be great years ago, she would even put on a little strip tease dance for you and at a lower rate than what's she's quoting now. Now she's all about the bread she just goes through the motions. She's cool if your not a jerk and everything is covered which is a bummer. I would only see her if your tired of looking at these other not so great looking providers.

  6. #2773
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    I had her last year. Too mechanical in my opinion.

    I believe if you're a repeated customer or talk to her about what exactly you want she can work it out. Other than that, great body and good looking.
    Phat ass, huge tits, pretty as hell but that's it. Eye candy for the thicc lovers. She's a brick in the sack.

  7. #2772
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujo11  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, any info on this one? Is been in my radar for awhile.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/244727985562
    I have seen her, must be close to 2 years ago now. I actually saw her at a strip club and recognized her from her ads. I approached her, had a drink with her at the bar, and actually wound up bringing her back to her place for a session. She is very pretty, nice body, but too mechanical. She's friendly enough but it's not a GFE experience and after having her the one time I haven't really had the urge to go back. She's worth seeing at least once if you ask me and if you click with her better than I did you would probably have a good time.

  8. #2771

    Linda

    I had her last year. Too mechanical in my opinion.

    I believe if you're a repeated customer or talk to her about what exactly you want she can work it out. Other than that, great body and good looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jujo11  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, any info on this one? Is been in my radar for awhile.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/244727985562

  9. #2770

    Any info?

    Hey guys, any info on this one? Is been in my radar for awhile.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/244727985562

  10. #2769
    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    She lives in the basement it's damp down there, take her to get a shower and suds her up.
    That's pretty sad. I didn't think she was living down there. We used her basement once and I couldn't wait to get out. Nasty wet moldy smell.

  11. #2768

    Elija yea

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I think her stg profile was hacked because her current ad contains an email address for a contact. She's cool used to have a crazy boyfriend / pimp used to live in a camper and then a damp unfinished basement. She has a weird / unpleasant smell to her though.
    She lives in the basement it's damp down there, take her to get a shower and suds her up.

  12. #2767

    Sophia

    Is she doing solos now? She has an ad on STG. I text her and it seems like her. Has anyone saw her yet?

  13. #2766

    Elija NB

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Ok you want kissing ,69 CIM, CIP COF strait sex whatever here's your girl from new Britain but will travel if not too far Elija she'll do it all.Shes getting older now 25 years old on skip the games I got her no.
    I recommend this girl.

  14. #2765
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ree lately? Can't really do a thorough search since she uses a name with 3 characters. Her new pics look very tempting.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/780782631786
    I saw her a few months ago. She was doing doubles with another girl. It wasn't bad but I haven't repeated with her. I wouldn't say avoid based on that one experience, but I think there is better available.

  15. #2764

    Ree

    Has anyone seen Ree lately? Can't really do a thorough search since she uses a name with 3 characters. Her new pics look very tempting.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/780782631786
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ree.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape