Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 7848
-
09-16-20 07:32 #2778Senior Member

Posts: 304Elija
Mustava, you weren't the guy she kicked in the nuts when you took her money where you, I heard that story and I don't know exactly who it was, was that you, Can't mess with some of these girls some are prepared and some carry weapons, don't Forget if they are walking Willow they need something.
Originally Posted by Slick28
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 00:34 #2777Senior Member

Posts: 105Can you Elaborate
Hi Mustafa, can you Elaborate on this one please?? Bad experience? Caught something? What was it?
Originally Posted by Mustafa
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 18:22 #2776Senior Member

Posts: 738Elijah
This girl is a 1,000,000% NO NO NO NO!
Originally Posted by CarlWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 17:37 #2775Senior Member

Posts: 2148I asked her if she is GFE and she blocked as said. I just wanted to see if she tells the truth. You'll have to do your own homework now.
Originally Posted by Jujo11
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
09-15-20 16:37 #2774Senior Member

Posts: 792Soft booty
Her service used to be great years ago, she would even put on a little strip tease dance for you and at a lower rate than what's she's quoting now. Now she's all about the bread she just goes through the motions. She's cool if your not a jerk and everything is covered which is a bummer. I would only see her if your tired of looking at these other not so great looking providers.
Originally Posted by Jujo11
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 16:28 #2773Senior Member

Posts: 289Phat ass, huge tits, pretty as hell but that's it. Eye candy for the thicc lovers. She's a brick in the sack.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 12:55 #2772Senior Member

Posts: 43I have seen her, must be close to 2 years ago now. I actually saw her at a strip club and recognized her from her ads. I approached her, had a drink with her at the bar, and actually wound up bringing her back to her place for a session. She is very pretty, nice body, but too mechanical. She's friendly enough but it's not a GFE experience and after having her the one time I haven't really had the urge to go back. She's worth seeing at least once if you ask me and if you click with her better than I did you would probably have a good time.
Originally Posted by Jujo11
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 11:27 #2771Senior Member

Posts: 430Linda
I had her last year. Too mechanical in my opinion.
I believe if you're a repeated customer or talk to her about what exactly you want she can work it out. Other than that, great body and good looking.
Originally Posted by Jujo11
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 09:23 #2770Senior Member

Posts: 42Any info?
Hey guys, any info on this one? Is been in my radar for awhile.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/244727985562
-
09-14-20 18:11 #2769Senior Member

Posts: 660That's pretty sad. I didn't think she was living down there. We used her basement once and I couldn't wait to get out. Nasty wet moldy smell.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 15:52 #2768Senior Member

Posts: 304Elija yea
She lives in the basement it's damp down there, take her to get a shower and suds her up.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 15:41 #2767Regular Member

Posts: 20Sophia
Is she doing solos now? She has an ad on STG. I text her and it seems like her. Has anyone saw her yet?
-
09-14-20 09:26 #2766Senior Member

Posts: 279Elija NB
I recommend this girl.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 06:55 #2765Senior Member

Posts: 43I saw her a few months ago. She was doing doubles with another girl. It wasn't bad but I haven't repeated with her. I wouldn't say avoid based on that one experience, but I think there is better available.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 04:38 #2764Senior Member

Posts: 792Ree
Has anyone seen Ree lately? Can't really do a thorough search since she uses a name with 3 characters. Her new pics look very tempting.
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/780782631786











Reply With Quote





