Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 524 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2782
    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Well all I know is everyone got their dick in her before I got her a manicure, and she'll gladly take a shower with you, she always jumps in when I get a room.
    Anyone have her contact info? Pm me please.

  2. #2781

    Eli is a sweet kid

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that LOL. Me smelling her scent once she gets in my car would put me out the mood for the next few days. She would have to dunk herself in a 55 gal barrel of bleach get hosed down by the local fd redunked in new 55 gal barrel of bleach and hosed down again before I would meet up with her again. Don't get me wrong she's a sweet girl and will do whatever you want but that bo of hers is a turn off. If her hygiene has improved let me know.
    Well all I know is everyone got their dick in her before I got her a manicure, and she'll gladly take a shower with you, she always jumps in when I get a room.

  3. #2780

    Eli

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    She lives in the basement it's damp down there, take her to get a shower and suds her up.
    Fuck that LOL. Me smelling her scent once she gets in my car would put me out the mood for the next few days. She would have to dunk herself in a 55 gal barrel of bleach get hosed down by the local fd redunked in new 55 gal barrel of bleach and hosed down again before I would meet up with her again. Don't get me wrong she's a sweet girl and will do whatever you want but that bo of hers is a turn off. If her hygiene has improved let me know.

  4. #2779
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Her service used to be great years ago, she would even put on a little strip tease dance for you and at a lower rate than what's she's quoting now. Now she's all about the bread she just goes through the motions. She's cool if your not a jerk and everything is covered which is a bummer. I would only see her if your tired of looking at these other not so great looking providers.
    If she was GFE / pse she'd be my atf, go to, regular weekly thing. But she's not so one and done LOL.

  5. #2778

    Elija

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick28  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mustafa, can you Elaborate on this one please?? Bad experience? Caught something? What was it?
    Mustava, you weren't the guy she kicked in the nuts when you took her money where you, I heard that story and I don't know exactly who it was, was that you, Can't mess with some of these girls some are prepared and some carry weapons, don't Forget if they are walking Willow they need something.

  6. #2777

    Can you Elaborate

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a 1,000,000% NO NO NO NO!
    Hi Mustafa, can you Elaborate on this one please?? Bad experience? Caught something? What was it?

  7. #2776

    Elijah

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlWhite  [View Original Post]
    I recommend this girl.
    This girl is a 1,000,000% NO NO NO NO!

  8. #2775
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujo11  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, any info on this one? Is been in my radar for awhile.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/244727985562
    I asked her if she is GFE and she blocked as said. I just wanted to see if she tells the truth. You'll have to do your own homework now.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  9. #2774

    Soft booty

    Quote Originally Posted by Jujo11  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, any info on this one? Is been in my radar for awhile.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/244727985562
    Her service used to be great years ago, she would even put on a little strip tease dance for you and at a lower rate than what's she's quoting now. Now she's all about the bread she just goes through the motions. She's cool if your not a jerk and everything is covered which is a bummer. I would only see her if your tired of looking at these other not so great looking providers.

  10. #2773
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    I had her last year. Too mechanical in my opinion.

    I believe if you're a repeated customer or talk to her about what exactly you want she can work it out. Other than that, great body and good looking.
    Phat ass, huge tits, pretty as hell but that's it. Eye candy for the thicc lovers. She's a brick in the sack.

  11. #2772
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujo11  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, any info on this one? Is been in my radar for awhile.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/244727985562
    I have seen her, must be close to 2 years ago now. I actually saw her at a strip club and recognized her from her ads. I approached her, had a drink with her at the bar, and actually wound up bringing her back to her place for a session. She is very pretty, nice body, but too mechanical. She's friendly enough but it's not a GFE experience and after having her the one time I haven't really had the urge to go back. She's worth seeing at least once if you ask me and if you click with her better than I did you would probably have a good time.

  12. #2771

    Linda

    I had her last year. Too mechanical in my opinion.

    I believe if you're a repeated customer or talk to her about what exactly you want she can work it out. Other than that, great body and good looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jujo11  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, any info on this one? Is been in my radar for awhile.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/244727985562

  13. #2770

    Any info?

    Hey guys, any info on this one? Is been in my radar for awhile.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/244727985562

  14. #2769
    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    She lives in the basement it's damp down there, take her to get a shower and suds her up.
    That's pretty sad. I didn't think she was living down there. We used her basement once and I couldn't wait to get out. Nasty wet moldy smell.

  15. #2768

    Elija yea

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I think her stg profile was hacked because her current ad contains an email address for a contact. She's cool used to have a crazy boyfriend / pimp used to live in a camper and then a damp unfinished basement. She has a weird / unpleasant smell to her though.
    She lives in the basement it's damp down there, take her to get a shower and suds her up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape