Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 947 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 997 1047 ... LastLast
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4233
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    LOL I hit that drought. Anyways, Shar should be on the way to me now. We shall see
    Did she post?

  2. #4232
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsidd  [View Original Post]
    Check your pm.
    I just checked, I don't see anything in my inbox.

  3. #4231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Piece of work.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    This is her new screen name. Either way, she was down to come over one night (or so it seemed) but then just disappeared. I think she likes the idea of this but just can't bring herself to meet. Probably just enjoys the attention. I had a similar experience with another girl who goes by Sara_kh Even after agreeing to her ridiculous rate (because she is exactly my type and talks a great game, she would never pull the trigger to meet. So far as I know no one has met her though several have tried.
    Check your pm.

  4. #4230
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/44cb9...d-3453fde90af7

    I'm close to closing the deal with this one and I'm wondering if anyone has met her yet. She just moved from Colorado which unfortunately does not have much of a sugar baby board to research.
    I offered 350 and her response implied she would be at least $500 so no thanks as she's ok looking.

    Oh daddy, I think I'm worth more than that. Believe me I'd be the best you've had.

  5. #4229

    Shar. Mid update

    LOL I hit that drought. Anyways, Shar should be on the way to me now. We shall see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Had an arrangement set up with her for yesterday afternoon, 300 BBFS. She stood me up, No call / no show'd. Sent 3 diff texts and left her a VM but never replied. Pinged her on SA she replied that she has both car AND phone trouble yesterday (LOL yeah right) but she could reschedule but it'd have to be at night instead of afternoon. Haven't bothered to respond and waste my time. If you have better luck than me lmk.

  6. #4228
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Then perhaps you can hang out.

    If I'm going to go and meet or even meet half-way, then I'd rather not have the door shut on FC. So No, i haven't met her and really am not interested in meeting anyone if FC is shut from get go.

    If you really are into hanging out and having a good time (a lot of SBs look just for that) and "give allowance", then there are tons in the DC / Nova / MD area, why would one go outside the area.

    She wasn't going to meet for free...
    Got it, thanks for the insight. I agree, I'm not traveling more than a few minutes for a meet and greet and I'm certainly not paying for a meet and greet. If there isn't an opportunity to have a drink, maybe dinner and then head back to the FC it's generally a pass for me.

  7. #4227

    If you are in her area

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Have you actually met her then? She seems really chill, and like she might be fun to hang out with.
    Then perhaps you can hang out.

    If I'm going to go and meet or even meet half-way, then I'd rather not have the door shut on FC. So No, i haven't met her and really am not interested in meeting anyone if FC is shut from get go.

    If you really are into hanging out and having a good time (a lot of SBs look just for that) and "give allowance", then there are tons in the DC / Nova / MD area, why would one go outside the area.

    She wasn't going to meet for free...

  8. #4226

    Daddypleaser2000 aka XXXBrittney

    https://www.seeking.com/member/44cb9...d-3453fde90af7

    I'm close to closing the deal with this one and I'm wondering if anyone has met her yet. She just moved from Colorado which unfortunately does not have much of a sugar baby board to research.

  9. #4225
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Till she gets to know you before you can take her BCD.
    Have you actually met her then? She seems really chill, and like she might be fun to hang out with.

  10. #4224

    For this and others

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    What is this acronym?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations

  11. #4223

    Jossie. Still not worth 350

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    She will do BB.
    IMHO.

    But, to each his own.

  12. #4222

    BCD acronym

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    What is this acronym?
    Behind Closed doors or in the FC.

  13. #4221

    Bcd?

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Till she gets to know you before you can take her BCD.
    What is this acronym?

  14. #4220

    Blondebabe. Asked for 400 Upfront

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/43c40...f-d26a882da228

    Not as good as the pics in real life. But still pretty nice girl. Gets soaking wet, ultra responsive nipples. Good fun. You need to make sure you discuss boundaries esp covered or bare. 300 . YMMV.
    A few months back and I didn't think that she was worth 4 at the time. Glad to see that she's come down to 300.

    Edited - Went back to the texts and saw that she also wanted it upfront before we met, I just laughed and said my goodbyes

  15. #4219

    Bewithmeallways. I've never had any

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b3e9d...a-31d8f35787be

    Obvious scammer (her first PM started "Am fine, how are you" but I went with it on the 1% chance that the girl and those titties were real and available. Ey aren't. She wants gas money to meet and then disappears when you offer to come fill her car up. Also also also she says she's in Ashburn and is "1. 5 km from Reston. " Avoid and block.
    Success with Middle-Eastern girls. Always been platonic or dinner / drinks / nice time. Never BCD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape