Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Submit Review
Page 946 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 446 846 896 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 996 1046 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 18401
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4226

    Daddypleaser2000 aka XXXBrittney

    https://www.seeking.com/member/44cb9...d-3453fde90af7

    I'm close to closing the deal with this one and I'm wondering if anyone has met her yet. She just moved from Colorado which unfortunately does not have much of a sugar baby board to research.

  2. #4225
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Till she gets to know you before you can take her BCD.
    Have you actually met her then? She seems really chill, and like she might be fun to hang out with.

  3. #4224

    For this and others

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    What is this acronym?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations

  4. #4223

    Jossie. Still not worth 350

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    She will do BB.
    IMHO.

    But, to each his own.

  5. #4222

    BCD acronym

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    What is this acronym?
    Behind Closed doors or in the FC.

  6. #4221

    Bcd?

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Till she gets to know you before you can take her BCD.
    What is this acronym?

  7. #4220

    Blondebabe. Asked for 400 Upfront

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/43c40...f-d26a882da228

    Not as good as the pics in real life. But still pretty nice girl. Gets soaking wet, ultra responsive nipples. Good fun. You need to make sure you discuss boundaries esp covered or bare. 300 . YMMV.
    A few months back and I didn't think that she was worth 4 at the time. Glad to see that she's come down to 300.

    Edited - Went back to the texts and saw that she also wanted it upfront before we met, I just laughed and said my goodbyes

  8. #4219

    Bewithmeallways. I've never had any

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b3e9d...a-31d8f35787be

    Obvious scammer (her first PM started "Am fine, how are you" but I went with it on the 1% chance that the girl and those titties were real and available. Ey aren't. She wants gas money to meet and then disappears when you offer to come fill her car up. Also also also she says she's in Ashburn and is "1. 5 km from Reston. " Avoid and block.
    Success with Middle-Eastern girls. Always been platonic or dinner / drinks / nice time. Never BCD.

  9. #4218

    KMarie1997 - She likes to meet for dinner / drinks

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Chatting with her. Has anyone met her or have any info? She seems to good to be true but so far she hasn't asked for any upfront money so not sure if she is a scammer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d0b1e...f-0796ccace05c
    Till she gets to know you before you can take her BCD.

  10. #4217

    Is that her?

    I met with CosmicOwl a while back. She was unhealthy thin. That's not her is it?

  11. #4216

    Jossie

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    I passed. Couldn't bring myself to pay 350 for CFS with an average looking girl
    I wish I had passed. Looked way better in pics. Not worth 350.

  12. #4215

    KMarie1997

    Chatting with her. Has anyone met her or have any info? She seems to good to be true but so far she hasn't asked for any upfront money so not sure if she is a scammer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d0b1e...f-0796ccace05c

  13. #4214

    Wynter

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    Texting with Wynterhttps://www.seeking.com/member/f5af3...a-e6d0d2c8c303.

    She shared some great pictures and is DTF. A local bartender on the weekends so she prefers to meet during the weekdays. Although, she does have another regular job (9-5). I didn't see any past reviews but will try to meet later in the week. Anyone have any experiences with her?
    I haven't seen her, but know some guys who have. Here's the scoop: Young, fairly pretty, curvy, highly sexed, fun, open menu, prefers guys under 50. If you like her photos, go for it!

  14. #4213

    Bewithmeallways

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b3e9d...a-31d8f35787be

    Obvious scammer (her first PM started "Am fine, how are you" but I went with it on the 1% chance that the girl and those titties were real and available. Ey aren't. She wants gas money to meet and then disappears when you offer to come fill her car up. Also also also she says she's in Ashburn and is "1. 5 km from Reston. " Avoid and block.

  15. #4212

    Wynter

    She's been reviewed on here before run a search. I haven't seen her but based on messaging with her I could tell she had some head issues which was annoying and a turn off.

    I'm

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    Texting with Wynterhttps://www.seeking.com/member/f5af3...a-e6d0d2c8c303.

    She shared some great pictures and is DTF. A local bartender on the weekends so she prefers to meet during the weekdays. Although, she does have another regular job (9-5). I didn't see any past reviews but will try to meet later in the week. Anyone have any experiences with her?
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape