Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 7854
-
09-16-20 22:01 #2784Senior Member

Posts: 611Elija
Not sure why all the posts on this girl are coming in Waterbury, since she's not in that town. Also the post of her with the email RosyLuv is not her. I just texted her to confirm and she says that's not her post.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 17:33 #2783Senior Member

Posts: 304Elija
What I like about her she even talks like a ****, she has that slutty voice and way about her that makes you hurry up and stick your dick in her mouth, She looks so good with a dick in her mouth, she just won't stop sucking till you. Blow your load Then she sits up so proud of herself on the bed naked and cute With an accomplished look on her face What ever you want she says in a deep slutty tone.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 16:58 #2782Senior Member

Posts: 84Anyone have her contact info? Pm me please.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 16:25 #2781Senior Member

Posts: 304Eli is a sweet kid
Well all I know is everyone got their dick in her before I got her a manicure, and she'll gladly take a shower with you, she always jumps in when I get a room.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 10:20 #2780Senior Member

Posts: 792Eli
Fuck that LOL. Me smelling her scent once she gets in my car would put me out the mood for the next few days. She would have to dunk herself in a 55 gal barrel of bleach get hosed down by the local fd redunked in new 55 gal barrel of bleach and hosed down again before I would meet up with her again. Don't get me wrong she's a sweet girl and will do whatever you want but that bo of hers is a turn off. If her hygiene has improved let me know.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 09:03 #2779Senior Member

Posts: 289If she was GFE / pse she'd be my atf, go to, regular weekly thing. But she's not so one and done LOL.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 07:32 #2778Senior Member

Posts: 304Elija
Mustava, you weren't the guy she kicked in the nuts when you took her money where you, I heard that story and I don't know exactly who it was, was that you, Can't mess with some of these girls some are prepared and some carry weapons, don't Forget if they are walking Willow they need something.
Originally Posted by Slick28
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 00:34 #2777Senior Member

Posts: 105Can you Elaborate
Hi Mustafa, can you Elaborate on this one please?? Bad experience? Caught something? What was it?
Originally Posted by Mustafa
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 18:22 #2776Senior Member

Posts: 738Elijah
This girl is a 1,000,000% NO NO NO NO!
Originally Posted by CarlWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 17:37 #2775Senior Member

Posts: 2148I asked her if she is GFE and she blocked as said. I just wanted to see if she tells the truth. You'll have to do your own homework now.
Originally Posted by Jujo11
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
09-15-20 16:37 #2774Senior Member

Posts: 792Soft booty
Her service used to be great years ago, she would even put on a little strip tease dance for you and at a lower rate than what's she's quoting now. Now she's all about the bread she just goes through the motions. She's cool if your not a jerk and everything is covered which is a bummer. I would only see her if your tired of looking at these other not so great looking providers.
Originally Posted by Jujo11
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 16:28 #2773Senior Member

Posts: 289Phat ass, huge tits, pretty as hell but that's it. Eye candy for the thicc lovers. She's a brick in the sack.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 12:55 #2772Senior Member

Posts: 43I have seen her, must be close to 2 years ago now. I actually saw her at a strip club and recognized her from her ads. I approached her, had a drink with her at the bar, and actually wound up bringing her back to her place for a session. She is very pretty, nice body, but too mechanical. She's friendly enough but it's not a GFE experience and after having her the one time I haven't really had the urge to go back. She's worth seeing at least once if you ask me and if you click with her better than I did you would probably have a good time.
Originally Posted by Jujo11
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 11:27 #2771Senior Member

Posts: 431Linda
I had her last year. Too mechanical in my opinion.
I believe if you're a repeated customer or talk to her about what exactly you want she can work it out. Other than that, great body and good looking.
Originally Posted by Jujo11
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 09:23 #2770Senior Member

Posts: 42Any info?
Hey guys, any info on this one? Is been in my radar for awhile.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/244727985562










Reply With Quote




