Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 342 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 5128
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1528

    Have you seen her yet?

    This chick is wild!

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/newhampshire/manchester/54077788/[/UL#.

    Anything goes! I mean anything! Everything bareback! She is a minx! A real alley cat! She is a BBW but moves like a spinner! PM me for results or details.

  2. #1527

    Kaity / Kaitlyn

    Does anyone remember a Kaity -- maybe about two or three years ago.

    She used to walk about the area near Cumby's but then sometimes worked out of a friend's home over near Elm.

    Really cute girl, very attentive, and very friendly.

  3. #1526

    Curvy Brazilian

    Has anyone seen the Curvy girl from Manchester. http://skipthegames.com/img/006/MTEy...DQzNTE1Y2M.jpg.

  4. #1525
    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    The first time I saw Remi was June 22, 2017.

    And I was able get FS. Only that one time though.

    Haven't seen her I quite a while. My visit I found her BJ very lack luster.

    But like others have said, she is nice and has a safe spot to get taken care of.

    And that makes it worth it for me.
    I have gotten full service from her a few years ago.

    When I seen her she loved daty got her really hot and.

    Couldn't wait to jump on board.

    Rac.

  5. #1524

    Redhead Nikki

    I meet with her yesterday and she offered me a 2 girl service. Did BBBJ and CFS and finished with CIM great time overall. Although sometimes she is hard to get in touch with and takes forever to respond. She posts on STG every once in awhile so its hard to get a link in.

  6. #1523
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Man if only she offered FS. I mean I know why she doesn't and I get it but man oh man what a lay she would be.
    The first time I saw Remi was June 22, 2017.

    And I was able get FS. Only that one time though.

    Haven't seen her I quite a while. My visit I found her BJ very lack luster.

    But like others have said, she is nice and has a safe spot to get taken care of.

    And that makes it worth it for me.

  7. #1522
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger099  [View Original Post]
    She was in nashua then manch. Been out of touch fir 6 months or so.
    I saw Emily for a long time, and I too last heard from her about 6 months ago. She's a good kid and hopefully she is doing well and has moved on with her life. That being said, would love to see her again and would appreciate her contact info if she is seeing foks.

  8. #1521

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny707  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully the picture will attach.
    She was in nashua then manch. Been out of touch fir 6 months or so.

  9. #1520

    I know of her

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny707  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully the picture will attach.
    I know who she is but I don't have any contact info for her. She sort of disappeared one day.

  10. #1519
    Hopefully the picture will attach.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails .jpg.jpg‎  

  11. #1518
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny707  [View Original Post]
    Use to live in Manchester.
    Sorry forgot the picture.

  12. #1517

    Anyone know her?

    Use to live in Manchester.

  13. #1516

    Petite Treat

    Had a dream about this one recently. Super cute, sexy little spinner. Pics are her. She's hot. Just too many limitations for me. She does not allow GFE, DFK, DATY, FIV or BBBJ. She does CBJ, CFS and her back door is on the menu. I couldn't get aroused with the limited menu. I need foreplay to get things going. Her original ad stated GFE so I thought it was all good but I was wrong. I'll repeat if she changes her ways. Be a lot more fun if she did. She's new to this. 7 weeks in. Maybe she'll figure it out.

    http://new-hampshire.skipthegames.co...t/796307866258

  14. #1515

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    200 for her? I hope it was a case of you just feeling generous that day, then again, what do I know anymore, LOL, these rates are way out of wack for the casual hobbyist.
    I got this one up a week ago because it was late and I wasn't getting any responses. QV was $. Totally not worth it imo. Smelled really bad, couldn't even finish.

  15. #1514

    Biggest advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]
    60 for a BBBJ is a very good deal IMHO. It is a tad higher than a SW but I am not going to take the plunge with a SW. I am just too worried about a LEO sting, finding a secluded spot and then looking around worried if some body is going to discover us. With all that going on in my head there is no way I am going to reach the finish line.
    That is a big advantage with Remi. What I think is the biggest is that she always responds and in a timely manner at that. It's not the best BJ I've ever had, I usually prefer when they dt because I'm larger than the average bear, but it is good and it's on demand.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape