rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 342 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 5128
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1513

    Jenn and Gianna

    I visited two lady's off of them this weekend. First one is Jenn, not the Jen off OBP or STG.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenn-esc...chester-791379

    Took an hour to respond to my txt. Incall available on Eastside. Small clean appartment. She isn't bad looking but some baby damage is there. Looks great from behind doing doggy. BBBJ CIM available, CFS. Rates start at 120 for a QV. May visit again.

    Gianna.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gianna-e...chester-440875

    Didn't have a room when I first contacted her and asked for a rain check. She got a room later that night and I saw her next morning. Pics are accurate and there is signs of baby damage and demons. Wasn't out of it when I saw her. Again 100 is starting for her. Everything is covered. Don't think I'd see her again.

    YMMV.

  2. #1512

    Good Deal

    60 for a BBBJ is a very good deal IMHO. It is a tad higher than a SW but I am not going to take the plunge with a SW. I am just too worried about a LEO sting, finding a secluded spot and then looking around worried if some body is going to discover us. With all that going on in my head there is no way I am going to reach the finish line.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    Remi's a good value at 60. Not an extravagant rate at all. Topless BBBJ c_um where ya want in a safer environment, is what it is. A good value imo, no more, no less.

  3. #1511
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a scam, no real location, hair colour doesn't match, picture too good to be true.
    Yeah, kinda what I thought, but was hoping against all odds. Sometimes it seems freakin impossible to find anything resembling quality.

  4. #1510

    Good value

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    It's the times we are in. Slim pickings so what would be typically a pass is now prime quality?? Only way I can understand why some of these girls are able to get the price they are getting
    Remi's a good value at 60. Not an extravagant rate at all. Topless BBBJ c_um where ya want in a safer environment, is what it is. A good value imo, no more, no less.

  5. #1509
    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    I really don't see all the hype about her.When I went it was no more than average at best.
    It's the times we are in. Slim pickings so what would be typically a pass is now prime quality?? Only way I can understand why some of these girls are able to get the price they are getting.

  6. #1508
    Quote Originally Posted by Luchador  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who've spent time with Remi, you know she does a damn good BBBJCIM. Never takes me long to finish. Last time I saw here, about a week or so ago, I asked if I could do Russian and she obliged at no extra charge. I popped in a couple of minutes and it felt glorious!

    For those of you who have not yet spent time with Remi, you're missing out! Damage is. 6 and damn well worth it. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/remi-esc...chester-328598.
    I really don't see all the hype about her.When I went it was no more than average at best.

  7. #1507
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 10

    Avoid K. Ripoff

    I had seen her a couple of times without issue, she is lackluster but used to be reliable enough. Until she stole $100+ from me.

    I would suggest avoiding her at all costs, as she lives up to the unfortunate stereotype.

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...y/870296006178

  8. #1506

    She is a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a scam, no real location, hair colour doesn't match, picture too good to be true.
    Total scam. Texted and spoke briefly. Wants at least half deposit sent but will not tell where she is at.

  9. #1505

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by RationalDude  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Added her snapchat, we'll see from there. Images check out on tineye, anyone have any insight on this one?

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...s/479050310020

    Tempted.
    Looks like a scam, no real location, hair colour doesn't match, picture too good to be true.

  10. #1504

    Ashley Right?

    Hmmm. Added her snapchat, we'll see from there. Images check out on tineye, anyone have any insight on this one?

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...s/479050310020

    Tempted.

  11. #1503

    Remi

    For those of you who've spent time with Remi, you know she does a damn good BBBJCIM. Never takes me long to finish. Last time I saw here, about a week or so ago, I asked if I could do Russian and she obliged at no extra charge. I popped in a couple of minutes and it felt glorious!

    For those of you who have not yet spent time with Remi, you're missing out! Damage is. 6 and damn well worth it. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/remi-esc...chester-328598.

  12. #1502

    Brandy

    So I decided to see Brandy this morning. Took about an hour to set up and all via txt. She asked 120 for a short visit. Lasted maybe 25 minutes so call it a half hour. Living on the east side on Lincoln. Shares with a gay guy who does escorting as well. Place was a little messy but not disgusting. She gave the same sob sorry of her ex and all and even said I can keep my money till after our visit was done. Seemed pretty friendly and trying to rebuild her previous reputation. BBBJ and CFS. Freshly showered and looked good.

  13. #1501

    Anyone?

    So I know she's been reviewed once or twice but has anyone seen her in the last month or so and if so worth it and what were her donations?

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...u/884673315621

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #1500

    Sunday morning

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...a/424227626184

    It was early 6 am woke up and the little guy want some action.

    Decent head game easy to contact.

    Clean nice fresh would repeat apartment could stand a cleaning but was there for a tour.

    200 flowers.
    As they say, to each his own. I've seen her twice, first time she ripped me off of the donation which I put on the dresser (my place) and ran out of the house naked and clothes in her arms, and it was winter. Good thing it was only $80. Her scumbag guy was outside in a running truck. Second time she was streetwalking and asked me if I could give her a ride. Even after we were at my house she claimed to never have been there before. Well this time she wasn't running and I blasted a big load down her throat. Also got a little rough with her, about $80 worth. I wouldn't see her again even for $20.

  15. #1499

    Saw Angel few days back

    Quote Originally Posted by JNimble  [View Original Post]
    Been having trouble with STG lately so when I searched for Angel I found an ad under a different name but with virtually the same text in the ad:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/abby-ros...chester-851931

    Jack.
    Saw Angel. Fixing the meet was super easy. She was friendly. Shared accommodation was slightly a turnoff. Off course she had a small room but it was super dirty. If you can ignore the filth and smoke stink then you may consider a trip. Preferably earlier part of day is better because the area appeared bit shady as a SUV stopped behind and it followed me for a few seconds on my way back. No big deal I guess but be watchful and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape