Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 242 of 343 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 5132
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1517

    Anyone know her?

    Use to live in Manchester.

  2. #1516

    Petite Treat

    Had a dream about this one recently. Super cute, sexy little spinner. Pics are her. She's hot. Just too many limitations for me. She does not allow GFE, DFK, DATY, FIV or BBBJ. She does CBJ, CFS and her back door is on the menu. I couldn't get aroused with the limited menu. I need foreplay to get things going. Her original ad stated GFE so I thought it was all good but I was wrong. I'll repeat if she changes her ways. Be a lot more fun if she did. She's new to this. 7 weeks in. Maybe she'll figure it out.

    http://new-hampshire.skipthegames.co...t/796307866258

  3. #1515

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    200 for her? I hope it was a case of you just feeling generous that day, then again, what do I know anymore, LOL, these rates are way out of wack for the casual hobbyist.
    I got this one up a week ago because it was late and I wasn't getting any responses. QV was $. Totally not worth it imo. Smelled really bad, couldn't even finish.

  4. #1514

    Biggest advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]
    60 for a BBBJ is a very good deal IMHO. It is a tad higher than a SW but I am not going to take the plunge with a SW. I am just too worried about a LEO sting, finding a secluded spot and then looking around worried if some body is going to discover us. With all that going on in my head there is no way I am going to reach the finish line.
    That is a big advantage with Remi. What I think is the biggest is that she always responds and in a timely manner at that. It's not the best BJ I've ever had, I usually prefer when they dt because I'm larger than the average bear, but it is good and it's on demand.

  5. #1513

    Jenn and Gianna

    I visited two lady's off of them this weekend. First one is Jenn, not the Jen off OBP or STG.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenn-esc...chester-791379

    Took an hour to respond to my txt. Incall available on Eastside. Small clean appartment. She isn't bad looking but some baby damage is there. Looks great from behind doing doggy. BBBJ CIM available, CFS. Rates start at 120 for a QV. May visit again.

    Gianna.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gianna-e...chester-440875

    Didn't have a room when I first contacted her and asked for a rain check. She got a room later that night and I saw her next morning. Pics are accurate and there is signs of baby damage and demons. Wasn't out of it when I saw her. Again 100 is starting for her. Everything is covered. Don't think I'd see her again.

    YMMV.

  6. #1512

    Good Deal

    60 for a BBBJ is a very good deal IMHO. It is a tad higher than a SW but I am not going to take the plunge with a SW. I am just too worried about a LEO sting, finding a secluded spot and then looking around worried if some body is going to discover us. With all that going on in my head there is no way I am going to reach the finish line.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    Remi's a good value at 60. Not an extravagant rate at all. Topless BBBJ c_um where ya want in a safer environment, is what it is. A good value imo, no more, no less.

  7. #1511
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a scam, no real location, hair colour doesn't match, picture too good to be true.
    Yeah, kinda what I thought, but was hoping against all odds. Sometimes it seems freakin impossible to find anything resembling quality.

  8. #1510

    Good value

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    It's the times we are in. Slim pickings so what would be typically a pass is now prime quality?? Only way I can understand why some of these girls are able to get the price they are getting
    Remi's a good value at 60. Not an extravagant rate at all. Topless BBBJ c_um where ya want in a safer environment, is what it is. A good value imo, no more, no less.

  9. #1509
    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    I really don't see all the hype about her.When I went it was no more than average at best.
    It's the times we are in. Slim pickings so what would be typically a pass is now prime quality?? Only way I can understand why some of these girls are able to get the price they are getting.

  10. #1508
    Quote Originally Posted by Luchador  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who've spent time with Remi, you know she does a damn good BBBJCIM. Never takes me long to finish. Last time I saw here, about a week or so ago, I asked if I could do Russian and she obliged at no extra charge. I popped in a couple of minutes and it felt glorious!

    For those of you who have not yet spent time with Remi, you're missing out! Damage is. 6 and damn well worth it. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/remi-esc...chester-328598.
    I really don't see all the hype about her.When I went it was no more than average at best.

  11. #1507
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 10

    Avoid K. Ripoff

    I had seen her a couple of times without issue, she is lackluster but used to be reliable enough. Until she stole $100+ from me.

    I would suggest avoiding her at all costs, as she lives up to the unfortunate stereotype.

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...y/870296006178

  12. #1506

    She is a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a scam, no real location, hair colour doesn't match, picture too good to be true.
    Total scam. Texted and spoke briefly. Wants at least half deposit sent but will not tell where she is at.

  13. #1505

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by RationalDude  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Added her snapchat, we'll see from there. Images check out on tineye, anyone have any insight on this one?

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...s/479050310020

    Tempted.
    Looks like a scam, no real location, hair colour doesn't match, picture too good to be true.

  14. #1504

    Ashley Right?

    Hmmm. Added her snapchat, we'll see from there. Images check out on tineye, anyone have any insight on this one?

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...s/479050310020

    Tempted.

  15. #1503

    Remi

    For those of you who've spent time with Remi, you know she does a damn good BBBJCIM. Never takes me long to finish. Last time I saw here, about a week or so ago, I asked if I could do Russian and she obliged at no extra charge. I popped in a couple of minutes and it felt glorious!

    For those of you who have not yet spent time with Remi, you're missing out! Damage is. 6 and damn well worth it. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/remi-esc...chester-328598.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape