Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 24825
-
09-13-20 11:03 #14820Senior Member

Posts: 80I'm not bashing her looks, I'm just wondering if it's in her best interest to be seeing clients in her condition. Don't know why she left some time back, but her look now makes me think drugs, chemotherapy, or a long stint in the hospital since she's dropped do much weight.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 10:58 #14819Senior Member

Posts: 80Search turns up zero
I've been looking at this one also. Images and number turn up zero during search. May be legit. Face reminds me of good 'ol Charli before she retired.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 21:35 #14818Senior Member

Posts: 509LOL. Me Too
At first my eyebrows raised, then my dick shrivelled up. Oh Suzy Q where are you!!
Originally Posted by LoydStt30
[View Original Post]
Be Safe g.
-
09-12-20 21:24 #14817Senior Member

Posts: 509I've chatted with her.
She sure looks Hot. I volleyed back & forth with her a few times. She sent an address near Marion College. If I'm not mistaken, she didn't do cash & wanted a prepay. If you go for it please let us know. I'd love to test drive that. Be Safe g.
Originally Posted by KGent69
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 12:11 #14816Regular Member

Posts: 4The girl pictured as Layla is not the one that will arrive or just a scam. The girl in the pics is a girl from dancers. Those pics are from her only fans page at laylamakame.
She is not a provider, I've tried, but she will do private dances or parties as a dancer.
Originally Posted by AJBall
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 12:05 #14815Senior Member

Posts: 383Any info?
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11270538
Sorry if I missed a report but haven't seen anything on this one. Looks TGTBT.
-
09-12-20 12:04 #14814Regular Member

Posts: 4When I made the report there were four $. No kissing, no BJ, no DATY, no greek. She is a dancer so she danced for me for a while to get warmed up. Then on with the show. She is real and a great body to look at.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 10:36 #14813Senior Member

Posts: 148Any dreamers?
-
09-12-20 08:47 #14812Senior Member

Posts: 149French porn star
So she's a French porn star. Great. No wonder I liked the way she looked. ****.
Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 00:31 #14811Senior Member

Posts: 52Threesome
I got a girl that loves being stretched and wanting a dvp tmrw. You pay the room fee message me.
-
09-11-20 22:34 #14810Senior Member

Posts: 46Suzy Q
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That's what she said.
Originally Posted by SnapDragon
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 21:56 #14809Regular Member

Posts: 4Can anyone verify this chick is real?
-
09-11-20 20:49 #14808Senior Member

Posts: 31I almost puked.
Originally Posted by SnapDragon
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 19:43 #14807Senior Member

Posts: 149SuzieQ is back
-
09-11-20 13:26 #14806Regular Member

Posts: 16This is fake
She is fake, all of her pictures were taken from this link. A pornstar named Nephael.
Originally Posted by SnapDragon
[View Original Post]
https://pictocum.com/pornstar/nephae...popular&page=2











Reply With Quote





