Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 24823
-
09-12-20 21:35 #14818Senior Member

Posts: 509LOL. Me Too
At first my eyebrows raised, then my dick shrivelled up. Oh Suzy Q where are you!!
Originally Posted by LoydStt30
[View Original Post]
Be Safe g.
-
09-12-20 21:24 #14817Senior Member

Posts: 509I've chatted with her.
She sure looks Hot. I volleyed back & forth with her a few times. She sent an address near Marion College. If I'm not mistaken, she didn't do cash & wanted a prepay. If you go for it please let us know. I'd love to test drive that. Be Safe g.
Originally Posted by KGent69
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 12:11 #14816Regular Member

Posts: 4The girl pictured as Layla is not the one that will arrive or just a scam. The girl in the pics is a girl from dancers. Those pics are from her only fans page at laylamakame.
She is not a provider, I've tried, but she will do private dances or parties as a dancer.
Originally Posted by AJBall
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 12:05 #14815Senior Member

Posts: 383Any info?
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11270538
Sorry if I missed a report but haven't seen anything on this one. Looks TGTBT.
-
09-12-20 12:04 #14814Regular Member

Posts: 4When I made the report there were four $. No kissing, no BJ, no DATY, no greek. She is a dancer so she danced for me for a while to get warmed up. Then on with the show. She is real and a great body to look at.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 10:36 #14813Senior Member

Posts: 148Any dreamers?
-
09-12-20 08:47 #14812Senior Member

Posts: 149French porn star
So she's a French porn star. Great. No wonder I liked the way she looked. ****.
Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 00:31 #14811Senior Member

Posts: 52Threesome
I got a girl that loves being stretched and wanting a dvp tmrw. You pay the room fee message me.
-
09-11-20 22:34 #14810Senior Member

Posts: 46Suzy Q
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That's what she said.
Originally Posted by SnapDragon
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 21:56 #14809Regular Member

Posts: 4Can anyone verify this chick is real?
-
09-11-20 20:49 #14808Senior Member

Posts: 31I almost puked.
Originally Posted by SnapDragon
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 19:43 #14807Senior Member

Posts: 149SuzieQ is back
-
09-11-20 13:26 #14806Regular Member

Posts: 16This is fake
She is fake, all of her pictures were taken from this link. A pornstar named Nephael.
Originally Posted by SnapDragon
[View Original Post]
https://pictocum.com/pornstar/nephae...popular&page=2
-
09-11-20 12:08 #14805Senior Member

Posts: 1174Still looks fake
Some of the wording in the ad is very similar to other fake ads. I'd guess she won't be in the room she told you and she'll tell you to pay up front.
Originally Posted by SnapDragon
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 11:41 #14804Regular Member

Posts: 2Hermosa chula (beautiful cutie)
I want to share an experience I had with this girl last Friday. She seems to be the girl on the ad just a bit more of weight beautiful Hispanic girl in her mid 20's I'd say very responsive hesitated a bit upon arrival telling me if I act out they had security and what not also noticed once she realized I spoke Spanish she tried messaging me in Spanish so I responded of course I arrived to a Marriott by castleton. Upon arrival beautiful thick girl opened the door in lingerie told me to get comfortable and relax took my clothes off went down to her knees and gave me a CBJ I'd give her CBJ a 5/10 only focused on the tip avoiding going all the way in but still felt good about 5-10 minutes in asked me how I wanted her of course I'd have to see the view from the back I turned her around and alejar a beautiful view very responsive to every stroke I was a few minutes before I had to go into work so wasn't a very long visit for me visit was about 30 mins. At the end she is very down to earth actually had a nice conversation how she is only visiting from California and was only here for a few days I'd totally recommend her I see she is posting her last day I believe is today so enjoy while you guys can. Also nice little detail I liked about her minutes after I drove off she thanked me and told me was nice to meet me most girl are just in and out and on with day but this one actually felt like a human.
I'm kind of new on here so hope I followed guidelines and such.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11250056









Reply With Quote






