Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 668 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 718 768 1168 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14820
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    At first my eyebrows raised, then my dick shrivelled up. Oh Suzy Q where are you!!

    Be Safe g.
    I'm not bashing her looks, I'm just wondering if it's in her best interest to be seeing clients in her condition. Don't know why she left some time back, but her look now makes me think drugs, chemotherapy, or a long stint in the hospital since she's dropped do much weight.

  2. #14819

    Search turns up zero

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11270538

    Sorry if I missed a report but haven't seen anything on this one. Looks TGTBT.
    I've been looking at this one also. Images and number turn up zero during search. May be legit. Face reminds me of good 'ol Charli before she retired.

  3. #14818

    LOL. Me Too

    Quote Originally Posted by LoydStt30  [View Original Post]
    I almost puked.
    At first my eyebrows raised, then my dick shrivelled up. Oh Suzy Q where are you!!

    Be Safe g.

  4. #14817

    I've chatted with her.

    She sure looks Hot. I volleyed back & forth with her a few times. She sent an address near Marion College. If I'm not mistaken, she didn't do cash & wanted a prepay. If you go for it please let us know. I'd love to test drive that. Be Safe g.

  5. #14816
    The girl pictured as Layla is not the one that will arrive or just a scam. The girl in the pics is a girl from dancers. Those pics are from her only fans page at laylamakame.

    She is not a provider, I've tried, but she will do private dances or parties as a dancer.

    Quote Originally Posted by AJBall  [View Original Post]
    She posts on Eros as exotic Mami, and on Tryst as Layla, any one seen her? There had been 4 girls on Tryst that are very hard to get in touch with Riley, Megan, and Kyanna. Riley is hot but try's to rush you out within 5-10 minutes, I've seen her a few times based on her being hot. Any info on Layla or the other two would be appreciated.

    AJ.

  6. #14815

    Any info?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11270538

    Sorry if I missed a report but haven't seen anything on this one. Looks TGTBT.

  7. #14814
    When I made the report there were four $. No kissing, no BJ, no DATY, no greek. She is a dancer so she danced for me for a while to get warmed up. Then on with the show. She is real and a great body to look at.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    When you say limited, do you mind sharing the details of your escapade?

  8. #14813

  9. #14812

    French porn star

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1  [View Original Post]
    She is fake, all of her pictures were taken from this link. A pornstar named Nephael.

    https://pictocum.com/pornstar/nephae...popular&page=2
    So she's a French porn star. Great. No wonder I liked the way she looked. ****.

  10. #14811

    Threesome

    I got a girl that loves being stretched and wanting a dvp tmrw. You pay the room fee message me.

  11. #14810

    Suzy Q

    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That's what she said.

  12. #14809

    Can anyone verify this chick is real?


  13. #14808
    I almost puked.

  14. #14807

  15. #14806

    This is fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapDragon  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...ience/32575541

    https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indi...scorts/2035510

    Saw this add. Thinking it is like the others, Bull shit. Texted her. She sends me a link to a map of her location and room number.

    Still not convinced I ask for a pic, and she sends one. Damn! We talk a little bit longer. Tell her she is on opposite side of town from me so tonight won't work. Asked when she is leaving Indy and she says Monday. Good, sounds like a weekend adventure. Asked for another pic and she sends an awesome full nude but side shot. No titty or kitty.

    I don't know. Still a bit suspicious.

    Anyone else seen her? Calls herself the.
    She is fake, all of her pictures were taken from this link. A pornstar named Nephael.

    https://pictocum.com/pornstar/nephae...popular&page=2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape