Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 668 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 718 768 1168 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14818

    LOL. Me Too

    Quote Originally Posted by LoydStt30  [View Original Post]
    I almost puked.
    At first my eyebrows raised, then my dick shrivelled up. Oh Suzy Q where are you!!

    Be Safe g.

  2. #14817

    I've chatted with her.

    She sure looks Hot. I volleyed back & forth with her a few times. She sent an address near Marion College. If I'm not mistaken, she didn't do cash & wanted a prepay. If you go for it please let us know. I'd love to test drive that. Be Safe g.

  3. #14816
    The girl pictured as Layla is not the one that will arrive or just a scam. The girl in the pics is a girl from dancers. Those pics are from her only fans page at laylamakame.

    She is not a provider, I've tried, but she will do private dances or parties as a dancer.

    Quote Originally Posted by AJBall  [View Original Post]
    She posts on Eros as exotic Mami, and on Tryst as Layla, any one seen her? There had been 4 girls on Tryst that are very hard to get in touch with Riley, Megan, and Kyanna. Riley is hot but try's to rush you out within 5-10 minutes, I've seen her a few times based on her being hot. Any info on Layla or the other two would be appreciated.

    AJ.

  4. #14815

    Any info?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11270538

    Sorry if I missed a report but haven't seen anything on this one. Looks TGTBT.

  5. #14814
    When I made the report there were four $. No kissing, no BJ, no DATY, no greek. She is a dancer so she danced for me for a while to get warmed up. Then on with the show. She is real and a great body to look at.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    When you say limited, do you mind sharing the details of your escapade?

  6. #14813

  7. #14812

    French porn star

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1  [View Original Post]
    She is fake, all of her pictures were taken from this link. A pornstar named Nephael.

    https://pictocum.com/pornstar/nephae...popular&page=2
    So she's a French porn star. Great. No wonder I liked the way she looked. ****.

  8. #14811

    Threesome

    I got a girl that loves being stretched and wanting a dvp tmrw. You pay the room fee message me.

  9. #14810

    Suzy Q

    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That's what she said.

  10. #14809

    Can anyone verify this chick is real?


  11. #14808
    I almost puked.

  12. #14807

  13. #14806

    This is fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapDragon  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...ience/32575541

    https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indi...scorts/2035510

    Saw this add. Thinking it is like the others, Bull shit. Texted her. She sends me a link to a map of her location and room number.

    Still not convinced I ask for a pic, and she sends one. Damn! We talk a little bit longer. Tell her she is on opposite side of town from me so tonight won't work. Asked when she is leaving Indy and she says Monday. Good, sounds like a weekend adventure. Asked for another pic and she sends an awesome full nude but side shot. No titty or kitty.

    I don't know. Still a bit suspicious.

    Anyone else seen her? Calls herself the.
    She is fake, all of her pictures were taken from this link. A pornstar named Nephael.

    https://pictocum.com/pornstar/nephae...popular&page=2

  14. #14805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    Still looks fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapDragon  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...ience/32575541

    https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indi...scorts/2035510

    Saw this add. Thinking it is like the others, Bull shit. Texted her. She sends me a link to a map of her location and room number.

    Still not convinced I ask for a pic, and she sends one. Damn! We talk a little bit longer. Tell her she is on opposite side of town from me so tonight won't work. Asked when she is leaving Indy and she says Monday. Good, sounds like a weekend adventure. Asked for another pic and she sends an awesome full nude but side shot. No titty or kitty.

    I don't know. Still a bit suspicious.

    Anyone else seen her? Calls herself the.
    Some of the wording in the ad is very similar to other fake ads. I'd guess she won't be in the room she told you and she'll tell you to pay up front.

  15. #14804

    Hermosa chula (beautiful cutie)

    I want to share an experience I had with this girl last Friday. She seems to be the girl on the ad just a bit more of weight beautiful Hispanic girl in her mid 20's I'd say very responsive hesitated a bit upon arrival telling me if I act out they had security and what not also noticed once she realized I spoke Spanish she tried messaging me in Spanish so I responded of course I arrived to a Marriott by castleton. Upon arrival beautiful thick girl opened the door in lingerie told me to get comfortable and relax took my clothes off went down to her knees and gave me a CBJ I'd give her CBJ a 5/10 only focused on the tip avoiding going all the way in but still felt good about 5-10 minutes in asked me how I wanted her of course I'd have to see the view from the back I turned her around and alejar a beautiful view very responsive to every stroke I was a few minutes before I had to go into work so wasn't a very long visit for me visit was about 30 mins. At the end she is very down to earth actually had a nice conversation how she is only visiting from California and was only here for a few days I'd totally recommend her I see she is posting her last day I believe is today so enjoy while you guys can. Also nice little detail I liked about her minutes after I drove off she thanked me and told me was nice to meet me most girl are just in and out and on with day but this one actually felt like a human.

    I'm kind of new on here so hope I followed guidelines and such.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11250056

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape