Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 6979
-
09-11-20 12:51 #2824Senior Member

Posts: 430Sugar Babes
Wants online only and seems to be a scam.
https://www.seeking.com/member/eeeef...0-1092f68782d7
This one wants 400-500.
https://www.seeking.com/member/446a3...9-4a0ec7a8af63
This one I fucked raw before for $200. Stomach is flabby but big tits.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2fdc0...1-34cce07236d7
Good girl, fucked raw in my car for $100 earlier this year. Recommended by others here.
https://www.seeking.com/member/40de7...a-f39499132c7a
Young girl, fucked her before several times $150-$100. Raw. Not sure if she doing online only due to coronavirus.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f96d7...b-50e5f8b0c556
-
09-11-20 12:15 #2823Senior Member

Posts: 626I'm more interested in the blonde grabbing her ass in the one pic.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 11:53 #2822Senior Member

Posts: 561That seems to be the new golden number. I've run into multiple profiles and that's the first number they start with.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 11:37 #2821Senior Member

Posts: 156Glastonbury girl
FYI This one wants 500 per meet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/35026...c-b1833501b537
-
09-11-20 11:10 #2820Banned Member

Posts: 86Banging great times
She looks much better IRL, not a beauty queen but not bad. This woman simply loves to fuck and cum and she gives truly the best head, even swallows and stays on my cock until she gets me hard again for another round. Be NICE to her and don't be a fucking moron and show her this thread! She is very reasonable and negotiable. I waited until we met and we worked out the arrangement in person, considering what I pay her she must like me and the sex (sorry but my arrangement details I won't post) . https://www.seeking.com/member/1e2f3...e-300e802a92fe.
-
09-11-20 09:59 #2819Senior Member

Posts: 244Thought I did. Moot point as it appears she is gone.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 18:22 #2818Senior Member

Posts: 856They were amazing. She doesn't have much pre tits content out there but you can find a few.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 17:40 #2817Senior Member

Posts: 5229Ain't that the truth! The glammed lookers want 1 k and will give you free headaches.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
I've met 4-5 average to above average babes who were grounded and had regular day jobs, in their 20's and 30's. All obviously better than stg in looks and deeds. Many good memories of gong banging and wetvac Hoover's! LOL!
BMD.
-
09-10-20 14:25 #2816Senior Member

Posts: 626Those are so perfect they look fake.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 14:10 #2815Senior Member

Posts: 856Yup, she could smoke some weed. For 18 I was amazed at how good that girl was in the sack. She told me before I met her she would post on Craigslist and host in her dads house while he was at work.
Originally Posted by Bj3636
[View Original Post]
Here's a couple pics of her pre enhancement.
-
09-10-20 14:08 #2814Senior Member

Posts: 626Plain Jane
I also agree with the "plain Jane" strategy. I met with a number of girls back when I was a member. Most were plain-ish. The more average girls tended to be more grounded and were more bang for the buck. Probably saw a dozen girls and the majority were average to above average in looks. One was very cute with a killer body. Another was a knockout that had put a couple of pounds on. The two better looking ones were the biggest headaches LOL.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 12:03 #2813Senior Member

Posts: 561Link doesn't work. You have to grab the URL from the actual profile page. Anything else won't show up correctly for other users.
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 11:47 #2812Senior Member

Posts: 626Premium
I have mostly avoided any of the premium SB. I may be wrong, but it seemed to me that if a girl was a premium member that she thought she deserved premium money. Or perhaps, was a little too self-centered.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
I can only recall one occasion where I messaged a premium member. It happened to be a girl I used to work with and had a good relationship with. She never responded, which may have been for the better because I'm not sure what I would have done if she got back to me.
-
09-10-20 08:31 #2811Senior Member

Posts: 244Aluvv02
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...-da14acfbf744. Poor girl is carrying for her terminally ill mom. Can't pay for her phone bill so she is unable to text unless you venmo her money to pay the bill. What say we all chip in and help! LOL.
-
09-09-20 23:00 #2810Senior Member

Posts: 5229Scammer remedy
Always cut to the chase. Propose they meet you at a local place of their choice for a drink or lunch to check each other's chemistry and discuss terms of an arrangement. If they refuse, delay, or change the subject, you've got a scammer on your hands.
Originally Posted by DadBod78
[View Original Post]
Knowing this, you can drop 'them like a bag-o-dirt or screw around with them if you have the time. Regardless, don't let your little head take control. A legit sugar baby is looking for a daddy ASAP and won't dick around with chats, Kik, zoom, text, etc. SA is saturated with scammers because there are suckers out there paying money on trolls instead of trollups. Now, get out there and start bangin' the plain janes. Don't fall for those glammed up schysters!
BMD.










Reply With Quote






