Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2828

    Info

    Does anyone have info on either one of these. I have been talking to both and they seem pretty 😎.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a3652...9-06e8b92d4df5

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ceeee...1-57a7ffc464f5

  2. #2827

    Sweetesrgirlevaa

    Anyone meet up with her? I have been talking to her for a while, good communication. However, when I bring up meeting, she doesn't respond. Has never asked for anything, so it doesn't look like a scam yet, just strange.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6d0b3...2-48bd7e2e85de

  3. #2826

    Avoid

    Wants 500 ppm, can only meet for a few hours.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/974dc...4-9ee39974921e

    Not even in CT.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/12df4...c-725521fafbf8

    Has since updated profile, but platonic only.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b965...2-26a5278aa450

    Complete flake and somewhat of an immature brat. Don't bother.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2d80d...3-566b0657f20c

  4. #2825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Jewel1913

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Wants online only and seems to be a scam.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eeeef...0-1092f68782d7

    This one wants 400-500.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/446a3...9-4a0ec7a8af63

    This one I fucked raw before for $200. Stomach is flabby but big tits.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2fdc0...1-34cce07236d7

    Good girl, fucked raw in my car for $100 earlier this year. Recommended by others here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/40de7...a-f39499132c7a

    Young girl, fucked her before several times $150-$100. Raw. Not sure if she doing online only due to coronavirus.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f96d7...b-50e5f8b0c556
    She's been around SA for a long time now.

  5. #2824

    Sugar Babes

    Wants online only and seems to be a scam.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eeeef...0-1092f68782d7

    This one wants 400-500.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/446a3...9-4a0ec7a8af63

    This one I fucked raw before for $200. Stomach is flabby but big tits.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2fdc0...1-34cce07236d7

    Good girl, fucked raw in my car for $100 earlier this year. Recommended by others here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/40de7...a-f39499132c7a

    Young girl, fucked her before several times $150-$100. Raw. Not sure if she doing online only due to coronavirus.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f96d7...b-50e5f8b0c556

  6. #2823
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    I'm more interested in the blonde grabbing her ass in the one pic.

  7. #2822
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    That seems to be the new golden number. I've run into multiple profiles and that's the first number they start with.

  8. #2821

    Glastonbury girl


  9. #2820

    Banging great times

    She looks much better IRL, not a beauty queen but not bad. This woman simply loves to fuck and cum and she gives truly the best head, even swallows and stays on my cock until she gets me hard again for another round. Be NICE to her and don't be a fucking moron and show her this thread! She is very reasonable and negotiable. I waited until we met and we worked out the arrangement in person, considering what I pay her she must like me and the sex (sorry but my arrangement details I won't post) . https://www.seeking.com/member/1e2f3...e-300e802a92fe.

  10. #2819
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work. You have to grab the URL from the actual profile page. Anything else won't show up correctly for other users.
    Thought I did. Moot point as it appears she is gone.

  11. #2818
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Those are so perfect they look fake.
    They were amazing. She doesn't have much pre tits content out there but you can find a few.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7CA4CD99-6C2A-47FC-9C91-689A60AB3922.jpg‎   85834211-D0AE-4AC0-A1B8-6681097DECFC.jpg‎  

  12. #2817
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    I also agree with the "plain Jane" strategy. I met with a number of girls back when I was a member. Most were plain-ish. The more average girls tended to be more grounded and were more bang for the buck. Probably saw a dozen girls and the majority were average to above average in looks. One was very cute with a killer body. Another was a knockout that had put a couple of pounds on. The two better looking ones were the biggest headaches LOL.
    Ain't that the truth! The glammed lookers want 1 k and will give you free headaches.

    I've met 4-5 average to above average babes who were grounded and had regular day jobs, in their 20's and 30's. All obviously better than stg in looks and deeds. Many good memories of gong banging and wetvac Hoover's! LOL!

    BMD.

  13. #2816
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    Yup, she could smoke some weed. For 18 I was amazed at how good that girl was in the sack. She told me before I met her she would post on Craigslist and host in her dads house while he was at work.

    Here's a couple pics of her pre enhancement.
    Those are so perfect they look fake.

  14. #2815
    Quote Originally Posted by Bj3636  [View Original Post]
    Yup totally agreed. Most of the time she was high as a kite or drunk on wine (LOL like WTF) but she was 18 and fucked like a 35 year old. She was always up for anything minus Greek. Need to find more of that. I actually found her before she was on seeking on a site called sugardaddytoday.com. Horrible website but for some reason she was there and the rest is history.
    Yup, she could smoke some weed. For 18 I was amazed at how good that girl was in the sack. She told me before I met her she would post on Craigslist and host in her dads house while he was at work.

    Here's a couple pics of her pre enhancement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AA061B2E-6A48-406C-AAEA-57567D6CD527.jpeg‎   E8E6631C-BB9C-4405-9661-8B1B71D4B1D9.jpg‎  

  15. #2814

    Plain Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Always cut to the chase. Propose they meet you at a local place of their choice for a drink or lunch to check each other's chemistry and discuss terms of an arrangement. If they refuse, delay, or change the subject, you've got a scammer on your hands.

    Knowing this, you can drop 'them like a bag-o-dirt or screw around with them if you have the time. Regardless, don't let your little head take control. A legit sugar baby is looking for a daddy ASAP and won't dick around with chats, Kik, zoom, text, etc. SA is saturated with scammers because there are suckers out there paying money on trolls instead of trollups. Now, get out there and start bangin' the plain janes. Don't fall for those glammed up schysters!

    BMD.
    I also agree with the "plain Jane" strategy. I met with a number of girls back when I was a member. Most were plain-ish. The more average girls tended to be more grounded and were more bang for the buck. Probably saw a dozen girls and the majority were average to above average in looks. One was very cute with a killer body. Another was a knockout that had put a couple of pounds on. The two better looking ones were the biggest headaches LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape