Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 6987
-
09-10-20 17:40 #2817Senior Member

Posts: 5229Ain't that the truth! The glammed lookers want 1 k and will give you free headaches.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
I've met 4-5 average to above average babes who were grounded and had regular day jobs, in their 20's and 30's. All obviously better than stg in looks and deeds. Many good memories of gong banging and wetvac Hoover's! LOL!
BMD.
-
09-10-20 14:25 #2816Senior Member

Posts: 628Those are so perfect they look fake.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 14:10 #2815Senior Member

Posts: 856Yup, she could smoke some weed. For 18 I was amazed at how good that girl was in the sack. She told me before I met her she would post on Craigslist and host in her dads house while he was at work.
Originally Posted by Bj3636
[View Original Post]
Here's a couple pics of her pre enhancement.
-
09-10-20 14:08 #2814Senior Member

Posts: 628Plain Jane
I also agree with the "plain Jane" strategy. I met with a number of girls back when I was a member. Most were plain-ish. The more average girls tended to be more grounded and were more bang for the buck. Probably saw a dozen girls and the majority were average to above average in looks. One was very cute with a killer body. Another was a knockout that had put a couple of pounds on. The two better looking ones were the biggest headaches LOL.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 12:03 #2813Senior Member

Posts: 561Link doesn't work. You have to grab the URL from the actual profile page. Anything else won't show up correctly for other users.
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 11:47 #2812Senior Member

Posts: 628Premium
I have mostly avoided any of the premium SB. I may be wrong, but it seemed to me that if a girl was a premium member that she thought she deserved premium money. Or perhaps, was a little too self-centered.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
I can only recall one occasion where I messaged a premium member. It happened to be a girl I used to work with and had a good relationship with. She never responded, which may have been for the better because I'm not sure what I would have done if she got back to me.
-
09-10-20 08:31 #2811Senior Member

Posts: 244Aluvv02
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...-da14acfbf744. Poor girl is carrying for her terminally ill mom. Can't pay for her phone bill so she is unable to text unless you venmo her money to pay the bill. What say we all chip in and help! LOL.
-
09-09-20 23:00 #2810Senior Member

Posts: 5229Scammer remedy
Always cut to the chase. Propose they meet you at a local place of their choice for a drink or lunch to check each other's chemistry and discuss terms of an arrangement. If they refuse, delay, or change the subject, you've got a scammer on your hands.
Originally Posted by DadBod78
[View Original Post]
Knowing this, you can drop 'them like a bag-o-dirt or screw around with them if you have the time. Regardless, don't let your little head take control. A legit sugar baby is looking for a daddy ASAP and won't dick around with chats, Kik, zoom, text, etc. SA is saturated with scammers because there are suckers out there paying money on trolls instead of trollups. Now, get out there and start bangin' the plain janes. Don't fall for those glammed up schysters!
BMD.
-
09-09-20 20:58 #2809Senior Member

Posts: 58There is a related scam where they guys to use their real account and name, finding them on social media. They either have a recorded video or a real one and get the guy to do something embarrassing on cam and then blackmail him by posting it online and threatening to send the link to his contacts. Always use burner accounts!
Originally Posted by DadBod78
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 20:01 #2808Senior Member

Posts: 265Scams
If you think its a scam, it is.
Originally Posted by DadBod78
[View Original Post]
One of them gave me her number, it was a CT number too. She tgen wanted to video chat on Google Hangouts.
Me: We should talk on the phone.
Her: Nope, can't do that, my stepdad monitors my phone.
Me: Umm, if he monitors your phone, won't the video chat be monitored?
Her: No, it only triggers the monitoring software when I talk.
Me: Umm, don't you talk on a video chat?
Her: No, you will just see me, I can't talk.
So, I wanted to see what the scam was. I covered up my phones cameta and made a burner account. The girl on the video call was the sexy chick on SA. Naked, lying on the bed. Got a nice show for about a minute.
She ended the call, then texted me wanting me to paypal her $ so she could get the hotel for our date. She said no and that she needed to get the room "for her safety".
I strung her along for a few days "thinking about it".
Always be on your toes and listen to your gut.
-
09-09-20 19:13 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 244Lilmont
https://www.seeking.com/member/9d5d7...1-53f3b2c7e080 this one sends me her venmo and says if you want to meet or chat here is my venmo!
-
09-09-20 17:54 #2806Regular Member

Posts: 18Premium
Premium is free for sugar babes with college email address.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 17:38 #2805Senior Member

Posts: 561I remember that the site will from time to time give premium accounts to sugar babies that sign up with a college email address. Sugar daddies wouldn't get those emails.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 15:50 #2804Senior Member

Posts: 430Premium Sugar Baby
Sometimes I wonder if the sugar babe I'm talking to is fake if she has a premium account.
Why would these ladies get a premium account? I've never figured it out why pay to get pay.
-
09-09-20 14:54 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 30Scams you have run into?
Hey fellas,
I have been working the arrangement sites for a while and had a lot of luck there. I use them more like pseudo dating sites than an escort site. Of course there is a mix of everything on there, including scammers.
So I was wondering if anyone has run into any specific scams?
Recently someone was was too friendly way too fast and ONLY wanted me to video chat on. Google Meets? I think it was. Anyway, I don't know what their angle was but I offered various other methods of communication and suddenly they were not interested.
I'm talking to one now that seems too good to be true, which usually means it isn't true right?
Anyway, I started off with a rather sweet, benign conversation and she says we should talk on another app as she isn't by her computer much. I say ok, how about kik? "Yeah, I have a KIk she says". She contacts me there and her kik is 1 day old. Suspicious. Then she says she has a question and says her friend and her are looking for 1 daddy to share. 2 for the price of 1 she says. Super Suspicious!!
Here's the thing though. Her SA profile is "college verified". She sent me a "camera" pic on KIK, clearly her. Her KIK is her actual name and I found her on Facebook, which verified the college she goes to. Seems to good to be true but I can't figure out what the scam is.
So far she hasn't asked for anything.
Anyone run into anything like this?
I will update as the story continues.











Reply With Quote




