Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 875 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 807 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8533
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she been at?
    I've seen her down on the Torresdale stroll last week. Looks to have gone way downhill.

  2. #8532

    Mongering is EASY and requires no knowledge, education nor learning curve.

    Quote Originally Posted by MickyMinaj  [View Original Post]
    That's good advice, because I know firsthand that you must dominate the whole situation or a SW will take advantage of any kindness shown toward them and use against you.
    Don't want to be pedantic over semantics, but the choice of "dominate" gives me an impression of something else. I suspect we are saying the same thing, just in different ways, But indulge me a few comments?

    I am FIRM with girls while at the same time being polite and nice. I might even say I am kind too. Those who are stupid enough to test me will find out, in a nice but unwavering way, that they can't game me. Pulling shit gets you an exit out of my car where ever that maybe. A girl having to hoof it several miles back to her stomping grounds usually wakes up and changes her tune. I am not punching a girl or putting hands on her to get her out of my car either. So one CAN be (and should be) kind, polite and nice to the girls, just be firm on what you say. Start to be wishy washy and you are in trouble.

    I have had dudes tell me that girls think I am "controlling"! Hey that's fine with me. If they can tell that, they know where the power lies and fall in line, avoiding any conflicts. I have dated girls that others have had "issues" with (rip offs, etc.) and asked them and to a girl they say that they can tell not to fuck with me. So part of developing mongering chops is learning the power / control dynamics while being kind & polite. But if a dude realizes a date is going south and gives up his power because he wants to get laid, then he'll get what he deserves: his lunch eaten.

    For example scooped a girl the other day and she said she needed $80 to do an indoor date! WTF! If I said yes, the full cost of the date would have been north of $100, probably 120-130, for a streetwalker! Crazy. She was kind of firm in her style and a bit insistent. Now some guys would see the date potentially crashing and agree to the $80. Maybe a few would have thought they were smart and countered with $60. Me? I just started to slow down looking for a place to turn in and chuckled in a nonchalant way and told her, "No, street rates are 30-40. " That's all I said. All that needs to be said. I let silence build after that. I think with that polite but firm comment and the car turning into a place where she could be dropped off, well that seemed to wake her up. She thought for a moment and then stated she would be fine with that (40). So off we went! So I could have been a pussy and caved in when she said 80, or I could have been afraid of negotiating or unsure on how to do it and just gave her what she wanted so Jr would be satisfied. But I demonstrated, in a polite way, that I knew what the going rates were / are and that I was willing to walk away if need be. That gave me 'the power' in this situation and for the rest of the date. Is that "controlling?" So be it. ###.

    But then again, mongering is EASY and requires no knowledge, education nor learning curve. Anyone suggesting that is just a f_cking a $$h*le! sarcasm warning.

    So yeah, be FIRM with girls while maintaining control of the situation.
    .
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    **********************************************************
    0
    0
    0
    0

    ###

    Now to be honest, my first few times out, I was timid, unsure and un-knowledgeable on how the game was played and I got played a few times. So it does take some time to learn & practice 'how to.' Not as easy as it looks. fwiw.

  3. #8531

    Ashley

    One of the many Ashleys. Quick nab at K & Tusculum at 7 am. She'd been out for hours with no luck, getting antsy. Went around the block, quickie for a Jackson. Nothing spectacular, but pleasant. Quite a number of trash trucks out this morning.

  4. #8530

    Good advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Have you read "the rules" for street mongering?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules

    What could possibly go wrong with what you propose? A drug addicted SW now knows where you live AND it is close to where she walks? Expect her to show up at all hours when she is Jonesing and make a scene at your house or maybe even break in when you aren't home in order to get some cash when she is in need. OR she might date you a few times until you let down your guard and then steal you blind. A girl in your house you need to watch like a hawk!

    Why pay extra to cover the cost of travel time? You are thinking like a victim. These girls will ride with you to the Carlyle Hotel or any other 'notel' all as part of doing business. You don't need to pay extra. Offer it up however, and the girl will sense weakness and take it and maybe ever try for more. There is a huge amount of power and control in this hobby. Give up your position of power (you have the money) and the girl will take control. Bad things usually happen when you cede control. SWers are pros at looking for an opening, weakness, etc. Ignore that at your own peril.

    So PLEASE, please read those rules, all three pages and memorize them. Learn here, from those rules or the street will eat your lunch. I'm just saying.
    That's good advice, because I know firsthand that you must dominate the whole situation or a SW will take advantage of any kindness shown toward them and use against you.

  5. #8529
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    She's looking for every weakness or flaw she can find.
    This isn't just with escorts but with all women that you get romantically involved with. Women are always testing men to find their weaknesses and flaws. Snide comments, using your flaws against you, gaslighting, attacking your manhood, withholding sex, starting arguments, or just anything that you feel in your gut that isn't right about how she came at you is an attack and you have to address it because it just gets worse. If you keep letting it go and she gets all the wins she will eventually lose all respect for you and you're definitely not getting any sex at at point.

    I heard different ideas but the one that makes the most sense to me is that back in the old days women saw live in real time men taking over villages and so forth so those men were automatically respected because those women could clearly see those men were strong.

    Now days we're more civilized so a woman has no way of knowing if you're really strong or not so instinctively women challenge you to see what you will do to see if you will stand up for yourself. And it never ends!

    If there is one thing I know about women and that is women respect strength and strong masculine men. So much so that's why so many of them end up with abusers because as sick as it sounds many misguided women view a man who dominates and controls them with more respect than a guy who treats them as an equal and decently.

  6. #8528

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by Tekken7  [View Original Post]
    My atf Roxanne. She got that phat ass. She always accommodating and all 3 holes are open. Fun fun.
    Anyone know where she been at?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rox1.jpg‎   rox2.jpg‎   rox3.jpg‎   rox4.jpg‎  

  7. #8527

    Avoid cierra

    Was out today and missed a few and finally decided to pick up cierra. She's got long brown hair, nice body but I had reservations since she never seemed to get picked up. Worst attitude and experience ever. I should know by now to trust my instincts. A pod this one. Rushed bad experience without a satisfactory ending.

  8. #8526
    Quote Originally Posted by Suckuhh  [View Original Post]
    According to her Facebook, she got clean. Now how long that lasts until she's back in the swing of things Is a whole other question LOL.
    Would and could you pm me her facebook? Sure like to see what's going on.

  9. #8525
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatBreak  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Sydney?
    According to her Facebook, she got clean. Now how long that lasts until she's back in the swing of things Is a whole other question LOL.

  10. #8524

    Anything for a friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gator! Can you get me a room this Friday ! 🤣
    Davey you know you can always count on me. We will get you laid. Guinness world records Has been asking about you. How long has it been now? A guy of your talent, things must be rough when you start asking me for help. Last night a girl said the nicest thing to me. She said ohhh baby it hurts. LO LOL Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  11. #8523
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    There's a number of things you can do for safety. Most guys in the game tend to be solo. If you have a close friend have them rent the room ahead of time. They can give you the key. Perfectly legal for them to allow you to use the room. That way the girl has no idea what the person looks like that got the room. Don't tell her anything. If the meeting goes south leave. Let her call LEO. They question your friend and they say they have no idea what she's talking about. Any camera footage would show she wasn't with your friend. She's high, wasted. She's simply mistaken. Wrong room. Wrong customer. Happens all the time. If they ask the girl if she knows the friend she would have to say nope. You can pull this off with somebody you trust. Just don't do some felony act and you would be fine. I know you could fine tune the situation. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Hey Gator! Can you get me a room this Friday ! 🤣

  12. #8522
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    There's a number of things you can do for safety. Most guys in the game tend to be solo. If you have a close friend have them rent the room ahead of time. They can give you the key. Perfectly legal for them to allow you to use the room. That way the girl has no idea what the person looks like that got the room. Don't tell her anything. If the meeting goes south leave. Let her call LEO. They question your friend and they say they have no idea what she's talking about. Any camera footage would show she wasn't with your friend. She's high, wasted. She's simply mistaken. Wrong room. Wrong customer. Happens all the time. If they ask the girl if she knows the friend she would have to say nope. You can pull this off with somebody you trust. Just don't do some felony act and you would be fine. I know you could fine tune the situation. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    If you ever date in Wilmington Crown Notell is your friend. No I.D. $50 2 hours. It's gross as fuck but gets the job done. Assholes just raised the rate ten bucks. Plus if you come with two girls it's $10 extra. Learned that the hard way.

    I completely expect them to charge $10 for parking next week. Fucking poo’s.

  13. #8521

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by WowPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I never tried the Ave. I used to enjoy Sydney when she was around for outcalls and I trusted her at my place. I was wondering if it would be too risky to bring a SW back to my place. I live close and would pay the extra amount for the time wasted getting back. Are these girl up for that and would it be smart to do?
    Nothing like a fety addicted homing pigeon knowing where you live. I seriously hope you don't give a shit about what your neighbors think about you.

  14. #8520
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Have you read "the rules" for street mongering?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules

    What could possibly go wrong with what you propose? A drug addicted SW now knows where you live AND it is close to where she walks? Expect her to show up at all hours when she is Jonesing and make a scene at your house or maybe even break in when you aren't home in order to get some cash when she is in need. OR she might date you a few times until you let down your guard and then steal you blind. A girl in your house you need to watch like a hawk!

    Why pay extra to cover the cost of travel time? You are thinking like a victim. These girls will ride with you to the Carlyle Hotel or any other 'notel' all as part of doing business. You don't need to pay extra. Offer it up however, and the girl will sense weakness and take it and maybe ever try for more. There is a huge amount of power and control in this hobby. Give up your position of power (you have the money) and the girl will take control. Bad things usually happen when you cede control. SWers are pros at looking for an opening, weakness, etc. Ignore that at your own peril.

    So PLEASE, please read those rules, all three pages and memorize them. Learn here, from those rules or the street will eat your lunch. I'm just saying.
    Murphy's law. Anything that can go wrong probably will.

    The good old Carlyle has prevented many a headache over the years. Go in, throw a few potato chips in the corner for the roaches, mice and bedbugs and bang her brains out. She don't need to know any particulars about you. Bad enough her loser she hangs with probably has your tag number.

    You take her home and you are getting a lot more personal than you want to get. She's looking for every weakness or flaw she can find. She's looking for what will fit easily into her pockets on the way out. She's looking at pictures knickknacks you name it. She's scanning the entire setup.

    What would you do if she gets wild at your place? She gets pissed at you for some reason and starts busting things up. Like the neighbors car for instance. You got a meth head and that can happen in a heartbeat without notice. You don't need those problems. I'm sure you have enough issues in your own life without adding hers to yours.

    Wowplayer if you don't know everything that can go wrong by taking a girl to your place then you need to really think that through. If something did go awry are you prepared to deal with everything that comes with that? We've told you a few things that can go wrong. Tell us something that you could benefit from doing that. Write yourself two lists. Advantages and disadvantages. Compare the two and go with what you feel safest at. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  15. #8519

    Think safety

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Guys do you have the girl pay for the Motel?

    I just realize I'm trying to stay as Anonymous as possible.
    Like Charlie and his Angels.
    There's a number of things you can do for safety. Most guys in the game tend to be solo. If you have a close friend have them rent the room ahead of time. They can give you the key. Perfectly legal for them to allow you to use the room. That way the girl has no idea what the person looks like that got the room. Don't tell her anything. If the meeting goes south leave. Let her call LEO. They question your friend and they say they have no idea what she's talking about. Any camera footage would show she wasn't with your friend. She's high, wasted. She's simply mistaken. Wrong room. Wrong customer. Happens all the time. If they ask the girl if she knows the friend she would have to say nope. You can pull this off with somebody you trust. Just don't do some felony act and you would be fine. I know you could fine tune the situation. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape